Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

User Image
User Image
click for announcement

User ImageUser Image

User ImageMournful Maiden:
As she watches the parade, the sound of the instruments echo in the recesses of her mind, bringing ease to her mourning at such a grim time. Includes her red rose bouquet, top hat, dark hair, woeful face, long overskirt, ruffled coat, and lace stockings.

User ImageForboding Drum Major:
Bellowing his commands, the Drum Major leads the charge of the Grimm Parade looking dangerously handsome. Includes his skull cane, feathered hat, ghostly hair, skeletal face, embellished vest, and slim black slacks.

User Image[Animal] Little Marcher:
This little bear controls the beat of the march with his tiny drum. Don't let his small size fool you! Includes his marching band hat, tiny skeleton fur, snare drumset, dark hairstyle, wide eyes, vest, and marching pants.

===============

Discussion. feel free to add your thoughts > w <:

- What are your thoughts? Is it your style?

- Any thoughts on the colors used. Is it your colors?

- Which one's your favorite?

- Who might be the new artist? New artist! Big thanks to Bandis for making this month's amazing MCs emotion_kirakira

spoiler for the old teasers
User Image
click for announcement

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! October is here and I can practically smell the pumpkin in the air! In fact, it smells kind of like burning. Uh-oh. OH NOOOOoooo I left my pumpkin and anchovy pie in the oven and then completely forgot about it! I couldn't help it -- I was so distracted by the arrival of our brand new letters that I spent the last thirty minutes or so HYPERVENTILATING WITH DELIGHT! I regret nothing. I can always bake another pie, after all! But these letters are a once in a lifetime opportunity, so you gotta make sure you get 'em noooow!"

User Image
October 2014 Sealed Letter
Currently in the CS for 250gc

User Image
Sealed Letter Bundle for October 2014
Currently in the CS for 999gc

Teaser's here!

User Image
click for announcement

"Oooh! It's like music to my ears~ But uh, from a music box that seems a little...sad? Ah, I remember once: When I was a young girl, my best pals took me into Durem to see a really pretty event. What was it? Hmmm... This sweet lullaby is making me really nostalgic! It's driving me crazy that I can't open 'em yet!"

And here are the teasers! Let's discuss:

gaia_spoons Seems to be a music themed one for this month. your thought?

gaia_spoons Are the silhouettes giving your a good or bad impression?

gaia_spoons Any expectations for the colors?

gaia_spoons My chemical romance? ninja

Eternal Hellraiser

The colors for the letters are super interesting.. kinda regal

But I've love to see some more halloween stuff...
      ///waits impatiently D;

Stubborn Gifter

Not gonna lie that I like the wrapping more than what's in the content. It's so pretty. ;3;

But anyway, I'm hoping for some spooky theme for this MC. Dunno what anime or game reference Finni is going to use, but I'm hoping for some spooky theme...

... Please don't let the Animal based on Five Nights at Freddy's. ;3;

Questionable Warlord

I would be surprised and somewhat disappointed if it isn't Halloween-related D:
Accessories? Body mods for mythical creatures? Backgrounds? Surprise us with something new, Gaia?

Oh, would be fun if it's actually a bit anime or game related. Can't wait for the silhouettes!
Edit: Tattoo pose? We don't have a lot of good ones or a nice mask that covers the face ;A; (grinning, white and not half-mask, bit like the Halloween one)

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Jisen Meizuki
Not gonna lie that I like the wrapping more than what's in the content. It's so pretty. ;3;

But anyway, I'm hoping for some spooky theme for this MC. Dunno what anime or game reference Finni is going to use, but I'm hoping for some spooky theme...

... Please don't let the Animal based on Five Nights at Freddy's. ;3;
i'll just go pray for a black/red and maybe also gold like the envelop for the male item in my corner

omg fnaf
probably not but damn that'd be cool emotion_awesome

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

BIacksmith
I would be surprised and somewhat disappointed if it isn't Halloween-related D:
Accessories? Body mods for mythical creatures? Backgrounds? Surprise us with something new, Gaia?

Oh, would be fun if it's actually a bit anime or game related. Can't wait for the silhouettes!
tbh finni is always making surprising things with her items.....
sometimes i realize months later a hidden pose in her items. and then i feel sad for not discovering them earlier > A >

body mods sounds interesting, especially for a month like this emotion_dowant

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I really like the colours, It makes me wonder if we'll get something out of ordinary.
I'm hoping for something gothic and mystical.

Stubborn Gifter

minghii
i'll just go pray for a black/red and maybe also gold like the envelop for the male item in my corner

omg fnaf

But... None of the MC items ever match the color scheme of the letter. sweatdrop

I know! It would be an awesome item for the Animal, but still.... DX

Werewolf

Monster stuff. MONSTER STUFF. [heavy breathing] emotion_donotwant

Questionable Warlord

minghii
tbh finni is always making surprising things with her items.....
sometimes i realize months later a hidden pose in her items. and then i feel sad for not discovering them earlier > A >

body mods sounds interesting, especially for a month like this emotion_dowant

I love the hidden poses and scissors that Finni gives us! I'm always looking forward to the new MCs because of those little surprises ;A; Praise that adorable bunny girl!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Jisen Meizuki
minghii

omg fnaf

But... None of the MC items ever match the color scheme of the letter. sweatdrop

I know! It would be an awesome item for the Animal, but still.... DX

I CAN DREAM emotion_donotwant
it's a pity because look at that rich gold black and red. //weeps

maybe we'd get that in a horror themed animal RIG this month. that'd be cool

Stubborn Gifter

sterek

Out of topic, but you look so out of character cross-dressing. eek *uses to see you dress in masculine items*

On topic, I hope Finni is thinking about basing the Animal on Five Nights at Freddy's.[/size[

Stubborn Gifter

minghii

I CAN DREAM emotion_donotwant
it's a pity because look at that rich gold black and red. //weeps

maybe we'd get that in a horror themed animal RIG this month. that'd be cool

I know. It's so gorgeous. *weeps with you also*

Probably but we'll have to see. I feel kinda sorry that the Animals have less items then us humans. >.>;

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

sterek
/pats your quest for monster EI

gotta hope some artists might be more into drawings monsters emotion_donotwant

Werewolf

Jisen Meizuki
sterek

Out of topic, but you look so out of character cross-dressing. eek *uses to see you dress in masculine items*

On topic, I hope Finni is thinking about basing the Animal on Five Nights at Freddy's.

I'm a super manly Halloween magical girl. mad Don't check under the skirt.

OH GOD YES. Tiny ghost-possessed animatronic fursuits with homicidal tendencies. I would be so happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff