Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

Holy Hell! This school is huge! Lucas thought as his indigo-colored eyes stared up at the large school building before him. He gulped a bit, marveling at the large structure before following the other students inside. Lucas lived with his divorced father, and his father had gotten half of everything out of the divorce. Due to his father's promotion, they moved to the city from the country, which meant Lucas had to leave behind all of his friends, and everything he knew. Though, Lucas wasn't going to complain. The city was his best shot at making more friends, and perhaps moving forward in his dreams of a music career. According to his father, the city they moved to was the city Lucas was born in, and where his mother still lived in. Lucas had in interest in meeting his mother. He had a wonderful relationship with his father. They got along well enough, and his father would sometimes spoil him with new CD's.
As the young sixteen year old boy walked inside, he gazed around at the worn brick walls, holding a piece of paper in his hands. He was in complete awe at the school, and it's massive size. The school back in his previous town was only half of the size of his new high school, and Lucas could only hope to make a friend to help him find his way around. He glanced down at his paper as a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face.
"This school is so big... How am I supposed to know where I'm going? I don't know even know where my locker is, or where my classes are..." Lucas mumbled irritably.

User Image

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tala of Darkness

M a t t h e w x A l l e n x S m i t h
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

Matty let out a breath as he was standing at his locker and listening to his friends talk about... Whatever they talk about. Today Matty was in his own little world. Matty lived with his divorced mother, which she gave birth to Matty before her marriage so he took her name, only because his father wasn't around in time for her birth so he wasn't even on the birth certificate! So the name of his father was sort of unknown but she had spoken of him before. Matty's mother wasn't married but had a boyfriend, actually, a couple. That was his mother. Matty soon closed his locker and was arranging the books in his hands, looking down at them while he was walking and suddenly bumped into someone that was mumbling to himself.
"Jeez. Sorry." He let out to Lucas. He looked so out of place. Matty had been attending this school for a while and was one of the top students, even though at home all he did was play games. "You look rather nervous." He stated with a bit of a chuckle. Though he quickly cleared his throat, he shouldn't laugh, that was rude of him.

╚══════════════════════════╝

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

Lucas gasped as he felt someone bumping into him. The paper that was in his hand fluttered down towards the ground. He glanced up to see a dark-haired boy with the same indigo-colored yes as him. He furrowed his eyebrows in frustration for a moment before letting out a small sigh. "It's fine.. I just.. Well, I'm new here. I don't know my way around," he explained. Lucas knelt down, picking up the paper that was on the ground.
"Do you mind telling me where I could at least find my locker? It's number, uh... 243," he asked as he glanced up at Matthew. He pulled himself to his feet, patiently awaiting an answer.

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tala of Darkness

User Image

Matty noted how Lucas had the same unique color of eyes as he did, but he didn't think much of it. He listened to Lucas explain that he was new and didn't know his way around. Matty nodded, "Yeah, the school is pretty large, though you will get used to it quickly." He let out. When Lucas questioned him about the locker and where it was located. Matty nodded and he turned so he could point out where the locker was, "Go down this hall you will pass three classroom doors on the right and side, locker 243 will be in between the third and fourth classroom doors."
"It is a bottom locker though, so just be prepared." He stated. He hated bottom lockers, he always got stuck with them when he would buy a locker late, but these past couple of times he had gotten lucky and bought early.

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

"Yeah, thanks... But, what's wrong with bottom lockers? Is someone always dropping drinks in their own lockers above it, and it leaks down into the bottom lockers?" Lucas questioned as he readjusted the backpack on his shoulder. He chuckled a bit, "I'll take my chances with the bottom locker, thanks. Anyways, this hallway, between the third and fourth classroom doors, right? Thanks again for the help! You're a lifesaver!" he thanked brightly before rushing off down the hallway.
As Lucas was walking down towards his locker, he kept thinking about the boy's strangely colored eyes. It matched his own eyes, which he inherited from his mother, or so he assumed, since his father had green eyes. Lucas had never met anyone with the same eyes as him. Even the boy's hair color matched his father's, which was something that Lucas could only think about. He let out a sigh of defeat as he shoved his unneeded notebooks into his new locker, and rushed off to try to find his classroom. There was no time to think of silly things. He had a brand new day ahead of him in the brand new school.

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tala of Darkness

User Image

Matty smiled some and shrugged, "I always had difficulty with the bottom lockers. People bumping into you, hitting you with their arms, standing in your way. It is just hectic." He laughed some. When Lucas repeated the directions to the locker he gave a nod of his head, "No problem." He watched the male walk off for a moment and he eyed Lucas before shrugging it off and continuing to his class. His first class was Photography, something he loved to do after all. When he sat down in his seat he huffed out, he didn't get the boy's name, which was stupid, but it happened. He was sure he would see Lucas again eventually, whether they had a class together, in the hallway, at lunch, it didn't matter. The school may have been big, but one would be surprised on how much they see a person.

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

Lucas sighed as he stared down at his class schedule. Photography. He was terrible at photography, and he could only mentally scold himself for not being present when his father signed his classes for him. "What terrible luck... I'm terrible at taking pictures... What if we have to display our pictures in front of the whole class? Everyone's going to make fun of me..." Lucas writhed in fear as he found the classroom he was looking for.
As he walked inside, he noticed the boy from earlier sitting in the room. He sighed with relief, thankful to know at least someone there, but also unsure if he was really as kind as he was made out to be. Lucas walked into the room, taking a seat in front of the boy, trying not to cause a scene of any kind.

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tala of Darkness

User Image

Matty was doodling on his notebook when Lucas had come in, so he hadn't noticed the male. Though, when Lucas took a seat in front of Matty, he looked up. At first it took him a moment to realize who it was before he chuckled. "At least you found this room alright. I am sure in a couple of days you will learn exactly where to go." He nodded before he closed his notebook. Matty wasn't much of an art person, so his doodling consisted of random shapes and lines. The male exhaled softly and sat back in his chair.
"So is this a class you were wanting or just something you would assume was an easy grade?" He questioned Lucas. He rested his hands in his lap and watched the male.

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

Lucas frowned and turned around in his seat towards the boy. "For your information, I wasn't here when my father signed up classes. I was at home unpacking, and my father insisted that he fill out my class schedule for me, though I told him I could've done it later!" he growled. He let out a defeated sigh, turning back around in his seat, laying his head down on the desk, staring out of the window, "I'm terrible at taking photos... That's the only reason why I hate photography is because I'm bad at it. It's more my father's hobby, not mine. I'm more of a music person.." he grumbled.
He gasped and sat up, turning back around to face the boy, "Ah, sorry! You didn't need to hear all of that! I just... I didn't mean to ramble off like I did!" he apologized. He rubbed the back of his chocolate brown hair, forcing out a nervous chuckle.

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tala of Darkness

User Image

Matty watched as Lucas turned around to face him and he listened, rather shocked at the sort of tone that Lucas was using. He seemed really upset about getting this class. He rubbed the back of his neck. "It is fine." He let out to Lucas apologizing. "I can help you with this class if you'd like. I love photography and I am pretty good at it." He smiled. "It really isn't that hard to pass in this class and most of the time Mr. Wright lets us work in groups of twos on projects, so working with me would be easy." He nodded. He leaned forward slightly, "Also, I am Matthew, though everyone calls me Matty." He would just get introductions out of the way now.

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

Lucas blinked a couple of times as Matthew introduced himself and offered to help him with the class. It was almost as though he was getting a brand new friend already, despite his outburst. He gasped, feeling completely rude about not having introduced himself earlier. "Oh gosh! I haven't even introduced myself yet! Sorry! Uh.. I'm Lucas Karver! Honestly, I was born in this city, but I moved out to the country. Nice to meet you," he said, holding out his hand for a handshake.
Lucas couldn't believe he was starting to make friends already with someone from the city. This was already starting to turn out to be such a great day. He couldn't wait to get home and tell his father all about it.

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tala of Darkness

User Image

Matty instantly laughed, "No worries." He let out and smiled, "Pleasure to meet you Lucas from the country." He extended his hand and shook hands with Lucas. "I was born and raised here, same house and all." He shrugged then released Lucas' hand once realizing he still had a hold of it. Awkward, right? He didn't want to seem like a weirdo with excessively holding another male's hand. Matty honestly didn't mind it, but everyone else always did. He huffed out and relaxed in his chair, "What is the country like? I do not travel much, if at all, so I wouldn't know other than what I have seen when my mother would drive past a few country houses out in the middle of nowhere." He chuckled.

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

Lucas glanced down at their hands, realizing that Matty had a hold of his hand still, until he quickly let go of it. He looked up at the other male, tilting his head slightly, "Wow, and I thought I was sheltered. Well, the country isn't all too bad. It was great growing up. I had lots of friends there. Even a girlfriend back home, if you can believe that. Of course, she dumped me when she found out I was moving away... But my friends and I are trying to stay in touch through phone and email. There aren't that many opportunities in the country like there are here in the city," he explained happily.
"You see, I've always wanted to sing. Ever since I was a young boy. Music was my passion, and my father pushed me towards that dream for as long as I can remember. He bought me CD's, a portable player, and even a guitar."

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tala of Darkness

User Image

Matty listened and nodded. It wasn't hard to picture Lucas with a girl, though Matty gave him props for that. Matty didn't like females... They were annoying to him and he was never attracted to them. He thought he was straight, but how would he know if he never dated? Plus, being with other males was much more joyful and fun than being with a female. "At least your father helped push you in the right direction." He smiled. "My mother did the same for me, she bought me a camera, I am huge on photography. I love it. My mother is more of an art person, though literally art. She has drawings and paintings all over the place." He huffed out and laughed.

Invisible Phantom

Lucas Karver

Lucas chuckled slightly, "Wow. The complete opposite of my dad... You know, he said my mom was an artist, too. Perhaps your mom's heard of mine. I'll have to get her name. My father's got a promotion here at local hospital. Some kind of director or something... He used to be a doctor." he told Matty, as the teacher strolled in. Lucas turned around in his seat, opening up his notebook to try to get some decent notes during his first day of school.

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas