Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couldn't help but notice that there were THREE Diva's matches last night on RAW. Been a while since I've seen that much Diva's action on a single episode. This might be a sign that the Diva's division is on the road to getting better. Do you agree?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well, given the Bellas storyline is...

...*cough*

NXT divas are looking great.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
More doesn't equal better. A bigger pile of s**t will still just be s**t. The only thing that will make it better is quality wrestling with quality storylines.
i hope someone has taken the diva's title from aj lee. she's so annoying.

Dapper Puppy

It is even worse when you consider WWE has been flying nXt prospects to most of their recent shows. So, instead of seeing sami Zayn, the ascension, or Adrian Neville wrestle, we got Layla vs Rosa Mendes..... yeah.

Fashionable Genius

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I disagree, yes they had three matches, but none of them were good.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rumblestiltskin
More doesn't equal better. A bigger pile of s**t will still just be s**t. The only thing that will make it better is quality wrestling with quality storylines.

And quality wrestlers...though I think that fits in with quality wrestling.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
Rumblestiltskin

And quality wrestlers...though I think that fits in with quality wrestling.

Yeah, I considered putting that in there and then didn't for that very reason.
the one diva i want to see in action these days is... NATALYA! whee
The Divas division is so important to the WWE they were thinking of firing AJ Lee.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Prof. Karl Convoy
The Divas division is so important to the WWE they were thinking of firing AJ Lee.

Link wouldn't load up...but I'm not surprised. Granted, she's their biggest star in the women's division, but the WWE is so petty and they seem to always let their nepotism get the best of them...and honestly, I wish they would fire her...just because I want to see an AJ Lee vs. Candice LeRae match...
Prof. Karl Convoy

they should make Natalya the champion heart

Dangerous Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Agreed.

I don't like most of the divas. Still.. it is nice to see that they are getting the push that they deserve. Just because they are women does not mean they should be held back. With that said, they should be able to get as crazy as the men do. I'm talking tables and chairs. They should also be able to fight the men.. as equals.

I just get so bored watching the divas compete because most of the time, the women are doing submission holds. There's not a lot of fast-pace action in the ring. I would like to see that change.
The Lunatic Fringe
Agreed.

I don't like most of the divas. Still.. it is nice to see that they are getting the push that they deserve. Just because they are women does not mean they should be held back. With that said, they should be able to get as crazy as the men do. I'm talking tables and chairs. They should also be able to fight the men.. as equals.

I just get so bored watching the divas compete because most of the time, the women are doing submission holds. There's not a lot of fast-pace action in the ring. I would like to see that change.

i noticed how the divas wrestle under toned-down versions of the men's in-ring rules.
most notably at royal rumbles or battle royals. for the divas no one has to go over the top rope as long as she gets thrown out of the ring. xp

at least divas' wrestling now is a lot better than that of the early 1990s
Last time I've seen Raw was a month ago. The Bella story line is stupid. The only divas that are saving the divas division it mostly Paige and AJ. No offense to the other divas, most of them are talented like Alicia Fox, Natalia, Tamina, etc. But as always, the WWE is not using anyone correctly or not using them at all, both divas and wrestlers. I need to start watching NXT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff