Welcome to Gaia! ::

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Yes, I'm female, but my avatar option was male when I didn't want to go as an animal. Anyway, I'm a hobby artist who likes to experiment with different types of media. I like to draw skulls and gothic/psychedelic themed art. I can do realism to a point too, something I'm working on improving. My favorite type of music is rock of many kinds, but I listen to most different genres in general. I also like to read, but non fiction lately. I like different kinds of movies too if they're tasteful. I've gotten fussy over the years. I don't watch much TV anymore, but I liked documentaries. I'm pretty quiet offline, but I like getting into different discussions online and these are big forums. heart
Blut Contessa
Yes, I'm female, but my avatar option was male when I didn't want to go as an animal. Anyway, I'm a hobby artist who likes to experiment with different types of media. I like to draw skulls and gothic/psychedelic themed art. I can do realism to a point too, something I'm working on improving. My favorite type of music is rock of many kinds, but I listen to most different genres in general. I also like to read, but non fiction lately. I like different kinds of movies too if they're tasteful. I've gotten fussy over the years. I don't watch much TV anymore, but I liked documentaries. I'm pretty quiet offline, but I like getting into different discussions online and these are big forums. heart

Welcome to Gaia Online!
This is definitely a great place for various forms of discussion, that's for sure; definitely why I've stuck around for so long.

Also, hopefully you don't feel bad for not watching much TV; I don't watch it at all, and rarely do I see a movie or a documentary!
Blut Contessa

welcome to gaia m8
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Desirable Wolf

11,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Blut Contessa

Awesome~ Welcome to Gaia :3

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome (back) to Gaia Online! cat_blaugh I hope the high prices haven't scared you too much. Those can be pretty intimidating for a new and returning user but if you sell off any GoFusion charms you receive from the Daily Chance, you can make a decent amount of Gaia Gold to get you started again. Oh right, you're probably wondering what GoFusion is, huh. The way I see it, GoFusion is just a glorified version of Alchemy that uses 5 types of charms: Heart Charms, Star Charms, Diamond Charms, Wing Charms and Wildcard Charms. These items are in a fairly high demand so it's a good source of income for any new and returning user. Check out the Marketplace to see how much they're currently going for. And if you're wondering how the MP prices have become so crazy, check out the link below.

Welcome Back! The GCD's Inflation Recap

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
The_Creation_Center
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

I might take you up on that offer!

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
xSahri
Welcome (back) to Gaia Online! cat_blaugh I hope the high prices haven't scared you too much. Those can be pretty intimidating for a new and returning user but if you sell off any GoFusion charms you receive from the Daily Chance, you can make a decent amount of Gaia Gold to get you started again. Oh right, you're probably wondering what GoFusion is, huh. The way I see it, GoFusion is just a glorified version of Alchemy that uses 5 types of charms: Heart Charms, Star Charms, Diamond Charms, Wing Charms and Wildcard Charms. These items are in a fairly high demand so it's a good source of income for any new and returning user. Check out the Marketplace to see how much they're currently going for. And if you're wondering how the MP prices have become so crazy, check out the link below.

Welcome Back! The GCD's Inflation Recap

The prices aren't bad for everything, I look for the discounted items first and if I want better I will hoard points and save up! xd

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8
Welcome to Gaia!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100