Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Oh no! It has been snowing but lightly, no one really thought it would be as a heavy snow fall as it is! A lot of people traveling between cities for many reasons. Maybe they are visiting family, maybe they have to travel from work, maybe they needed a break from work. The possibilities are endless. What might be about an hour trip however, most likely would become longer because of the snow, and moreover, recently, the storm has gotten so bad many main roads have been closed and only a few off roads are open. About 50 miles from the main road, in the middle of the woods is an inn, a places for people traveling to villages and homes deep in the mountains who need a place to rest and relax and yes for the few rich people who want a get away. Because of the storms they are stuck here, and the electricity has been knocked out leaving them with the fire place for warmth, and candles for light as well as hot chocolate and coffee!

Several complete strangers will be stuck together for a week with no electricity, a limited amount of food, and yes with several others they are necessarily close too. They may be tired, annoyed, confused, sick and have no idea when it will be safe for them to leave again.

This idea is to mix both playful drama, sexy stuff, and then of course cozy things. We all like to cuddle up and drink something hot and soothing while we relax right? Of course you do.

This rp is super casual, but I still want good writers. I want people to feel relaxed enough to come in, throw up a response and feel free to continue to respond with little to keep them back. But that doesn't mean this is open to shitty posters. This is a casual rp for advanced roleplayers. We want casual but good replies.

The possibilities for this are endless!

romance/family/humor/fun/drama/cozies

OOC Profiles

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
          XXXRulesX

1: You must be a very capable role-player. That means character development, able to communicate well with others and not have your character just hang on to another character. Romance is fine but be capable of communicating with the other characters. This is advanced casual, but means it is a relaxed roleplay, but not a shitty one. Post at least two thoughtful paragraphs.

2: Keep to the TOS. No ekky ekky on here.

3: Don't go off on wild strange stories. I do want interesting characters but please no super emo characters and no freaky stuff like being an alien or a vampire or anything. Also don't add things like a bear breaking in.

4: Keep with the pace. And you and your friend are having fun, that's cool but please only have about six replies between you before you wait for the others to respond.

5: I don't feel like keeping track of all of you so I wont remind you to post. If you don't post for two weeks without telling me or any of us in the OC I will just delete your character and all of your posts. If you have to go somewhere, or have writers block, let us know. But after 3 weeks I will just let you know that I will be removing your characters. You can post as many times as you like but make sure to again keep with the pace.

6: I will be doing time jumps, and I will warn you guys a few hours before the time jumps. This is so we can get through at least one rp day. I don'y know if you notice but a lot of rp's can't even make it to one rp day, I want a whole rp week so yea. RP days meaning days going on in the rp, not in Real Life.

7: You can't post until you send me a profile and I approve it.

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
XXXX
      XXXXCharacters and profile codes
      X
      X
      XxX
      XXNO LONGER ACCEPTING CHARACTERS

ACCEPTING ONLY 1 MORE MALE

Cop

Private Investigator

Rich Snob

Mob/Gang Boss

Twins

Feel free to add your own coding. Colors, styles, and so on. The only thing I was to stay the same is the order it is in. Otherwise have fun

500x By 200x Picture
      ( .ANIME. No bug big boobed girl, not one of the same six anime pictures floating around. They can have strange colored hair but no fantasy clothing and no ugly pictures)

Roles: ( One of the listed ideas? Or something else?)

Name:

Height:

Personality:

Swings: (Gay, straight, bi?)

Room #: ( you might have to share with a total stranger if it has two beds in it! )

X
      X
      XX

XX

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
First Floor

Entry Way
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leading from entry way

Right out of the entry way, to the right before the fireplace. The Washroom

Walking in and facing forward, with the stairs to your left, to the right is the Kitchen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drinks
These are what their special drinks look like -the cups.

Hot Coco

Caramel Mocha

Pumpkin Spice Latte

White Chocolate Mocha

Cider + Cup

Silverware

Water Cups

Tea Set

Tea Cups, Pastry plate

Espresso Cups

Green Mugs

Brown Mugs

Cream And Sugar

Evening Steamed Milk set

Plates, Bowls, Mugs

Warm Snack Mugs
User Image

To the right, Across form the kitchen

Straight forward from the kitchen and eating area, all in an open concept is the Living Room

Available Blankets

in a basket beside the chairs. There are as many blankets are being shown in the pictures. So if you take a blanket, make sure someone is not using it. biggrin

Second Floor

The bedrooms are all on this floor. They are in order from first to last by what you come too first at the top of the stars. They are in order with even numbers on the left and odd on the right. So room 1 will be on the right, room 2 will be on the left and so on.

At the top of the stairs

To the left is a small closet with Extra blankets and sheets.

Blankets

Bedroom 1 Landens Room

Bedroom 2 Jazlyns and Siobhans Bedroom

Bathroom 1

Bedroom 3: Abbigales Room

Bedroom 4 JaeWans Room
Bathroom 2

Bedroom 5 Jins Bedroom

Bedroom 6 Amys and Gabriels Room

Bathroom 3

Bedroom 7 Damiens Room

Bedroom 8 Angeliques Room

At the end of the Hallway

Attic

On the Right

You get to the attic by a big of a hidden secret door near the end of the hall, it appears to be part of the wooden walls but can open.

Then are the left are two doors.
Bedroom 1 Silvain and Solaina Room

Bedroom 2 Isaacs and Anders Room

Basement

After walking down the stairs, the bar is right behind them, and the stairs walk down to the mini theater

Bar

Drinks

Cider Cocktail + cup

Pumpkin pie Cocktail + cup

Peppermint schnapps hot cocoa + cup

Mini indoor theater

Blankets in the Theater

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

WHILE POSTING

Please add in your coding two things.

1: What your characters role is

2: Where they are in the Inn

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Abbigale

The

Inn Owner

User Image
                                                  It was the evening, about 8:45. Abbigale, or known as Abby to family or close friends, had always loved the snow, watching it fun offered a peace that nothing else did. It was a reminder that there were reasons, things died but would never be dead for too long. But this time, the falling snow was meaning something else, Snow Day. Abbigale had noticed it earlier that day, the snow was falling rather heavy and hadn't let up. The sky throughout the day grew darker and darker as waves of thick clouds continued to flood the it. It was a little troublesome because this probably meant that they wouldn't get any visitors today, that and this could just be a problem for a lot of people that were not expecting it.

As for Abbigale and her brother Landed they would be fine, they had both been snowed in before. Because of their experience living in a cabin, in the woods and at times without electricity, both Abbigale and her brother were skilled at living even comfortably in such circumstances.

Abbigale sat in the living room, in the right chair from the fire place. Her body leaned forward, hunched over the left arm of the chair as she listened intently to the little black radio she had put on the small round table. She was nice and cozy in her two sweaters, leggins and wonderfully long socks. Eyebrows furrowed and a small frown on her face, her eyes stared intently forward into space as she listened to the weather report. The snow storm seemed to have caught everyone off guard including the weather men. Spring vacation had just ended so many people were heading home, Abby felt bad for them. All of those roads being closed, people being cut off from family members and at the time when they should be enjoying the beach and acting like idiots. Sure things were always a little more snowing where she lived in the mountains but this, this was ridiculous.

Because of the storm, they had lost electricity in the house. The only part of the house that was working was the water, which was certainly good, but because of this the heating system didn't work. Already the breaths were turning to white clouds after passing her slightly pale plump lips. Presently, her little brother Landen was out gathering the fire wood that was already chopped by waiting outside the back of the house under a tarp. Thankfully she had a little brother to do the stuff she didn't want to do, and that was one of them.

In The Living Room
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

Out Of Coco I will go over it and make this post better as soon as I can! I have have a job interview I am going to soon but wanted to get a post up at least!
          *; ►  INNCO-OWNER.
        x
            User ImageUser Image
                      CURRENTLY RESIDING       LIVING ROOM.

tab Ouch! ” a young man cried as a particularly sharp branch punctured a hole into his glove. In his surprise, he'd almost dropped the pile of heavy logs he'd finally managed to lift. “ Woah! Hold on, soldiers! ” Landen shouted at the logs ━ not the slightest bit of embarrassment entered his features. “ If you fall now, who's going to keep the inn warm? The enemy got the heater, you're all we have left! ” he continued, finding his balance as he spoke without reserve.

tab Slowly, but skillfully, Landen wrapped a plastic-covered wire around the logs to keep them from tumbling. ‘ Hmm, this should be enough for tonight. ’ After he'd secured the tarp around the large pile of firewood he trudged through the snow littered ground easily; he was simply accustomed to the heavy weather. The seams at the bottom of his jeans were thoroughly soaked, but he didn't pay it much attention. “ Abby? ” he called out from the entryway as he stripped off several layers of his many coats. “ I got the firewood. Do you think we'll need any more for the rooms? ” he asked as he carefully placed the logs onto the hearth.

tab After untying several logs, Landen tossed them into the wilting fire. With a loud snap the fire crackled back to life. “ Uwah! Much better, ” he chimed joyously as he extended his frozen limbs towards the renewed fire. After comfortably drying his skin and clothes, he glanced back towards his sister. “ Did the radio say anything? ” he asked as he leaned against the chair she was seated on.

tab It's really starting to come down out there, ” he murmured as he watched the snow slowly piling outside the window. He wasn't too worried, at least not for their sake, but big storms this big didn't often happen. He felt as if he'd be caught of guard if he let himself believe that there wouldn't be any more problems besides the lack of electricity.

tab Oh, right ... are you going to check up on the rooms, sis? Or should I do that? It's getting dark out, so I'm not sure we're going to get new people checked in but .. I can take care of the night shift if you're feeling tired. ” He'd noticed that her lips had been pale when he walked in. ‘ Hopefully, she isn't feeling sick.

Conservative Reveler

User Image
                                        -----------Anders

------------The Delivery Guy
                                        ------------» Currently located: in the living room ❋

"Uh, present Sarge." Just as soon as Landen had mentioned the time and the unlikelyhood of anyone else getting checked in for the evening, a man had stumbled into the living room. He announced himself with the clattering of a lamp he knocked over in passing (and managed to save before it hit the floor), and spent the next few moments righting it, turning to spot it from different angles to make sure he'd set it correctly. He was in a UPS uniform, with a large duffel bag slung over one shoulder, and looked a bit bedraggled.

"Sorry for the late notice, I actually didn't plan on comin' here, but the GPS is on the fritz and the ol' maps I got are, well, old, and I got good n' lost in this weather and yours is the first place I could find."

Satisfied with the state of the lamp, he stepped away and adjusted his hat with a sheepish grin.

"If you've got any room, I mean. I had to leave my truck a ways down the hill, so... at this point, I'd pay to crash on a couch."

Dedicated Lover

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mobster's Runaway Daughter

Ͻ.O.O
.яwɒЯ

↘↘ - - - - - - - - - - - -

A frustrated sigh escaped the lips of the blue eyed woman as she hit the steering wheel as she further displayed her frustration at the news the weather station just delivered. There was a massive snow storm and power all over was going to be cut off by it. Not to mention some of forest passes were going to be blocked off because of the damn storm. Which was really bad for the blonde woman because even if she refused to admit it, she was more than likely lost. Angel had taken most of the main roads of the forest often enough to know them when she saw them but because of off the snow she was sure that she took a wrong turn somewhere. Just as she was going to give up and pullover and hope someone would come across her and help she saw a sign for an inn not too far up the road. Thanking whatever god was looking out for her Angelique continued up the road and into the parking lot of the quiet looking inn. “It doesn’t look like it would be so bad in there.” The female thought aloud as she looked the cabin looking inn over once she shut off her car.

This was not going to be fun. The trip from her car and to the front door of the building wasn’t very far but she was far from dressed for this sort of weather. Not to mention she would still have to get her suitcase from the back of the car and haul it along inside the inn because there was no way in hell that she was going to come back out into this snow to get it. That was assuming that she would be able to get a room at all. Angelique was sure that the inn was open because she could see the light from a fire or something flickering in one of the windows.

Taking a deep breath to prepare herself for the cold that she was about to face the blonde grabbed her purse and darted from the warmth of her car and to the trunk to grab a small suitcase containing a few changes of clothes, bathroom necessities, and a few other things she might need. Slamming the trunk closed Angel headed towards the inn. Once she was inside the blue eyed woman let out a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest rubbing her hands against her arms to try and warm herself as she looked around the entryway. After a couple of seconds the woman realized that she could hear faint voices and hoped that it was the owner, or a worker for that matter, so she could see about getting a room until this damn storm passed over.

Grabbing her suitcase once more the female ventured further in the inn, hoping to find the owners of the voices. Looking off to one side the woman found a couple keeping warm by the fireplace with a radio on a table next to them along with an older looking man who seemed to be in the same boat as her. Angel cleared her throat to get their attention, “Actually, it would be great if you've got two rooms to spare." She stated, leaving her suitcase by the entryway for the moment and moving further into the living room "Hell, I'll even take the floor if the couches are spoken for. ” She admitted with a sheepish smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - -↖↖

Where I'm at?
                                                                  xxxxxLiving room
                                                                  x In the company of
                                                                  xxxxxxxA couple in the living room and...a UPS guy?
                                                                  xx My outfit?
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxThis little number

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Abbigale

The

Inn Owner

User Image
                                                  Abby's eyes faltered, turning towards her half soaked little brother as he came in with the fire wood. Ah good, what a life saver. Really she couldn't do this herself and often felt relieved to have him around helping. He was very helpful. Sighing, Abby leaned back in the chair and lightly shook her head in worry.

" It seems really bad. From what I can tell everything is closed for several miles, people ate trapped at the airport, at their jobs, in their homes, and it's only getting worse. The snow is too think to even have an accident in it. Most of the roads already have over a foot of snow in them." This was already by far the worst freak snow storm Abby had ever encountered. Abbigale lightly shook her head before turning her eyes towards the window, watching the snow fall.

" We can leave the rooms for now. I don't suspect anyone would come all the way up here during a storm like this. " Her deep brown eyes then turned, focusing on Landen before she offered him a quick smile.

" Oh I'm fine. I want to stay up just in case some poor person does find their way here." It was just then when a voice caught Abby off guard. Flickering her eyes towards the sound she caught the tail end of this man knocking a lamp off a table, catching it and quickly putting it back. Hm, nice catch.

Abby blinked at the man. He was a bit... okay very rough around the edges, but he seem honest. He offered to pay to even sleep on the couch. Then, soon after a woman walked, in someone who was actually very pretty, asking for a place to stay as well. Standing Abbigale walked beside her brother.

" Can you excuse us a moment sir, ma'am?" She requested before lightly placing a hand on her brothers shoulder and turning him around with her to face the fire. Leaning in she begun to whisper...

" Listen... I think we should let them stay for free. It is obvious that they did not intend to have to stay at an inn tonight, it is bad circumstances that brought them here. I think it would be the right thing to do, what do you think?"

In The Living Room
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

Out Of Coco

Fashionable Businessman

User Image

Isaac

This was not exactly the detour Isaac was hoping to take. In fact he had planned on arriving at the hotel almost two hours ago. But as it was, the once gently falling snow turned into a thick fog of relentless winter. Isaac wanted to sleep, relax and be left alone, but the only one out of three of those that was presently happening was the fact that he was alone. But he was also lost, very tired, hungry and running out of gas. Isaac did have the money for more but he hadn't seen a gas station for miles. In fact he hand't seen so much as a house for miles.

Isaac was dressed in moderately warm clothes, with a small shoulder bag in the back with a few other options. As least he knew more warmer clothes were too far off if he got to the point of crashing and freezing to death in his car...

What frustrated him was the fact that Isaac never got lost, he was very good at directions, knowing where he was and knowing how to get to where he needed to go. But he had been redirected so many times, and the snow was so horrible thick making it hard to even see the front of the car, Isaac was not only lost, but just moving his car forward was become exceedingly difficult.

Seeing was no longer hard, but impossible and what was once just the hazy white of empty fields beside the car were now being replaced by close tree's and the overshadowing of branches. Isaac's mood was shifting from annoyed to worried. His sad car, which was not made for the snow much less a foot of it and driving through the woods. Then, just as Isaac was truly starting to worry when through the thick vale of snow and tree's, he could see the glow of a fire from a window. Now with a destination, Isaac begun to drive in that direction, well until his car stalled.

After getting his dark red leather shoulder bag, hiking about 100 feet, and coming up too the cabin, Isaac found a golden black. Not only was this a cabin being used, but it was an inn, which meant he wont be intruding on some family or a creepy hunter. Good. Taking his bag Isaac pushed open the door, instantly he was hit with lukewarm air, which was much nicer than the freezing dry air of outside. After knocking some snow clean of his shoes Isaac walked further in, following the soft sound of mummers until he stepped into the living room where there seemed to be two other people.

" Excuse me." Isaac called, his voice both that of a young man, but velvety smooth, soft, and cool.

" I would like a room please."

Prostitute

In The Living Room
          *; ►  INNCO-OWNER.
        x
            User ImageUser Image
                      CURRENTLY RESIDING       LIVING ROOM.

tab Uwoh! ” Landen cried out, startled at the older male's sudden appearance. He had been prepared to nosedive for the lamp, but fortunately the man had fast reflexes. “ It must be getting really bad out there, ” he commented sympathetically. He'd been too preoccupied with the man that he almost missed the young woman who'd entered after him. He blinked in surprise. Rather than preventing the guests from coming, it seemed the weather was only stranding people and forcing them to come.

tab A faint blush reached his cheeks after he took a moment to look at the newcomer. ‘ Waaa, she's cute. ’ Landen quickly pulled his attention away from the girl to listen to his sister. “ It should be okay. It's not like we have a reason to say no either, ” he snickered slightly as Abbigale asked for his opinion. He was well aware that despite how direct she might be, she wouldn't kick out stragglers into a storm.

tab Landen picked himself off from the floor as he heard the door from the entranceway open and close shut. A beautiful young man walked in as well. Landen dusted himself off and pulled out a phone from his pocket. “ Ah, I'm Landen, by the way. My sister, over there, is Abbigale. Let's see here .. ” he traced across his phone to see the openings. “ If you two don't mind sharing a room, #4 is open. And for the young lady we also have room 8 ready. That sounds good, right, Abby? ” he turned, looking for his sister's approval.

tab Hm, I wonder if we're going to have enough firewood for all the rooms. If more people come, I'll probably have to get more ready, ’ he contemplated his workload silently. “ Oh! And did any of you want anything to drink? ” Landen asked with a bright grin. He did feel in the mood to make himself a nice hot cup of cocoa after all.

Desirable Warlord

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Abbigale

The

Inn Owner

User Image
                                                  Good, he agreed. Abbigale knew it was kinda a big choice to let them stay without having to pay, but what if someone came in who just didn't have the money for it, would they kick them out and let the others stay in? No, these poor people needed a place to rest, eat, and feel safe until the storm blew over.

Landed was quick to do his part, checking his phone for open rooms. It was actually a good idea to put two people in a room because that would take up less firewood and as it was, it seemed like they were going to be keeping quit a bit of people warm tonight. It also made sense to let the women have her own room, otherwise that would be a bit inappropriate. Abby lightly nodded her head in agreement.

" That sounds good Landed, thank you. Once you show them to their rooms, I will need to talk to everyone in here. Because of our situation I think I will need to establish some rules." She took a breath.

" I will happily take any drink orders from you three if you like so when you return, you have something to warm you up."

In The Living Room
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X
                                                  X

Out Of Coco You all don't have to post as often as me. I am just posting often so I can help move things along. O3O

Conservative Reveler

User Image
                                        -----------Anders

------------The Delivery Guy
                                        ------------» Currently located: in the living room ❋

The appearance of the other young woman seemed to catch Anders off-guard. He looked at her for a long moment, maybe sizing her up, like he was trying to place a name to her face. He shook himself out of it when the owners returned from their little huddle.

"Ah. Anders. Nice ta metcha Landen, Abby." He wasted no time in adopting the shorter, more familiar form of Abigale's name. "You got coffee? Black coffee sounds nice, but I'll take whatever you're fetchin'. The roomin' arrangement's fine, too."

He had glanced at the third arrival when Landen mentioned sticking them together, and he gave a little wave. It seemed they were all piling in pretty quickly.

"Shoot, you guys are all youngsters, huh? You two run the place for your folks or what?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff