Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Unicorn

I'm curious what the inspiration behind the gorgeous avatars on here is. I don't care if it is obvious (like a mermaid), or something odd.

My current was inspired by black holes. I was going to put a 'spacey' background on, but decided against it.

Golden Gawker

>>>: Uhm.. well...
Wants The prince's rose, buys the prince's rose, makes said avatar with the prince's rose.
Most of my avatars are just like this one, wanting to make something with a certain item lol

eminoir's Spouse

i just really liked this new lux corset item and wanted to use it..

Divine Nymph

I really liked the wings so I just designed it around that

Sugary Girl

I like pink, and pastel colors.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Barnabas Crusade - hat. such an intense hat.

Hardcore Muse

The Harbinger of Silence arms and the mask from Slender were the inspiration actually. Everything else kind of fell into place after some tinkering.

Haunting Dreamer

would be striking thief for me, wanted to do it justice with a avi and here it is..

Hellraiser

Duchess of Hearts boots - I was pretty exited to finally have white and gold, nice boots to balance the huge feather on Mysterious Captain hat.

Ridiculously classy pirates are my go-to theme anyway (Faris Scherwiz is like my queen). Her Raiding Majesty was my dream item from the moment they released it, and I've always wanted to make something cool from HRM or one of it's recolours, Her Plundering Majesty in this case, and Sable Monarch because HRM abd SM were originally from the same RIG, Final Reign. This item combo is supposed to be some extremely Gaia-nerdy shout out to that.
Bow ties are cool. So I went for a simple classy look.

Super Star

I just wanted to see what I could do with a starter item. 'Cause why not.

6,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I have always loved the period pieces movies and I just like making avatars. Over the years I guess I have created such a slew of them I don't even remember what my first one was and as long as they keep making items and my imagination keeps working, I will continue to create them.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Idzuno
I just wanted to see what I could do with a starter item. 'Cause why not.

now that's not fair, you chose one of the better starter items.

Super Star

Tuesday Mournings
now that's not fair, you chose one of the better starter items.

Your point being? rofl

Newbie Noob

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

I wanted to put a "totally rad" item combo to work. You get a cookie if you guess it { because it's probably not that hard to guess }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff