Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Krissy heard her phone buzzing and bit down on her bottom lip. What if it was Dereck messaging her again? What if he wanted to know her answer now? Could she really lose her virginity to Dereck just to ensure her freedom? Would she really be free if she did? She took in a deep breath and checked her phone, seeing a name that made her cringe: Tom. Her fiance. They had a date today, he was going to try to get to know her. She looked at the message and let out a loud sigh. He was ready, and she wasn't mostly because she wasn't sure what was going to happen between them today. She grabbed her purse, gazing at herself in the mirror once more. She dusted off her jeans and grabbed a leather jacket before running down the stairs. She didn't want to keep him waiting for too long considering there was already tension between the two of them. Her phone buzzed once more as she reached the door, it was Dereck. He was wondering if she was going to answer but she set the thought of him aside and opened the door to find Tom standing there in front of her. "Hey..." She said meekly as she tucked some hair behind her ear and looked to Tom suddenly feeling a bit shy. She looked back at his car, not sure if she was seeing correctly but it seemed like someone was already inside of it. Maybe she wouldn't have to be completely alone with him then. "So... Where are we going today?" She asked not really sure what to expect from this day.

ooc//

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jezabella Conners

The No-Nonsense Girl, with a little QUIET on the side

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

“ Jeza why are you getting ice cream we just finished working out?!”

Jeza blinked over to the other girl that she was with and rolled her eyes, slowly down near an ice cream palour before sticking her tongue out at her. “ Hey we just ran like 7 miles…I DESERVE this” she said, laughing as her friend followed in behind her. The little bell on the door rang a little as she glanced around for a hot second before almost immediately running to the front counter. She had a look in her eyes and it was hungry for sweets! “ …Hi yes can I get caramel chocolate Sunday with no cherry, lots of nuts and whip cream and a little bit of cinnamon sugar please—“ “ You sound like a fat kid Jeza…” “ RUDE” Jeza pouted her lip a little bit, leaning against the counter a little as the other girl laughed, a few guys peaking in from the other side of the counter and chattering. Jeza’s work out clothes were a little form fitting to say the least, it couldn’t be helped it she was curved and fit to boot. When the girl took her order she smiled and went to the back as Jeza looked back to her friend.

“ What you’re not gonna get anything? You skinny bitches….” Her friend smacked her a little bit before they started laughing some. “ Um Unlike YOU I have to watch what I eat….I’m getting married next week too you know…” That was right…even her friend got matched up…but lucky for her friend it was someone who she ACTUALLY liked and was liked back. Jeza laughed a little as they both took a seat at a table near a big brother and his little brother. Though they didn’t bother to look up at them…or closely even.

“ …I can’t believe how lucky you are…you’re fiancé is a high school sweetheart…” Jeza sighed, looking at her friend as she seemed to blush. “ ….I bet he was more than happy when he saw you than some stranger girl…” she laughed, watching her friend slowly get embarrassed from Jeza gushing. “ ….Yeah I’m…glad it all worked out to be honest…we were going to go on a date anyways…so…hehe….” Her friend looked to her once again before smiling. “ …most of the people Ive talked to who are getting married are really bummed out but…you seem to be pretty okay with this…what was his name? Marlon? He must have said something smooth to get you to fall that deeply in love---“

“ First of all I’m not in love…I don’t even know the guy…I mean I’ve read through his file but…I still don’t really know anything about him…can’t call it love but he does seem nice” she said, lacing her fingers together and resting her chin on them with a sigh. “ …Konan is being a big baby about everything…he’s been so moody about it…thinks there’s something sinister about him….I’ve dated WAY worse….I’m pretty sure I can get along with this guy….” She said softly, looking off to the side a little before glancing up some. Oh…there was a cutie sitting in the booth pretty damn close their table. She looked back to her friend, giving a side way glance to the guy again….why did he look familiar---

“ …Just be careful okay Jeza?”

“ Huh…what?”

“ …Be careful…I know you said you’ve dated way worse…and the last one you dated….look just don’t let this guy put his hands on you okay? You kick his a** if he decided to be on some stupid s**t”

Jeza paused for a moment before she started laughing, covering her mouth so she didn’t disturb the other customers. She tried to quiet herself before looking up at her friend. “ …Thanks…I’ll be sure to give him one hella of a right hook…don’t worry, He really does seem nice…so I won’t write him off just yet haha…” she tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear as her ice cream order came. After a few more words her friends had to get up and go, she had to prepare some more wedding stuff. So Jeza was sitting alone ….eating her Sundae and thinking for a moment. She didn’t want to think of Marlon turning into a monster while they were together…she didn’t want to just assume such that wasn’t fair. But her friend was right she had to be careful this time around…

She sat there again, glancing back up to look at the guy. He was completely tatted up…she’d never seen a dude with all those kinds of tats. No that was a lie…she had seen plenty but he sure did have a lot for someone his age. Jeza couldn’t say that she…didn’t like them though…they looked cool enough…and it wasn’t total overkill either. But okay…she hadn’t meant to keep looking up at him…he just looked really familiar. She blushed a little, going back to her sundae at hand.

Tom Linster

The Casanova With a SECRET

She was taking forever, which made Tom frown a little bit. He pulled up into her driveway and got out the car, not liking that he had to leave Sophia but he was only a few feet away. When the door opened he looked down at her a little bit, seeing that she was obviously still a little nervous about being around him. He had to do his best NOT to scare her this time around…or else this was going to be a disaster. So Tom gave a smile, “ Hey Chanel, its nice to see you again” Okay that was only a little bit of a lie…he’d rather be hanging out with his family than with her but…again he was trying to make the best of it. “ Um lets go” he quickly turned around and walked to the car, opening the side of her door before going around to get in the driver seat. She asked where they were going and he smiled a little, starting up the car.

“ …found a nice little hole in the wall place, hope you like Mexican food…but we have to make a stop first--- “

“ AWWW DADDY YOU DIDN’T SAY YOU WERE GOING TO GET FOOD!”

The slightly high pitched voice made Tom jump as he looked over his shoulder, seeing a pouting five year old looking at him with a frown. He laughed a little, turning back and starting to back out of the driveway. “ I asked you if you wanted to go Sophia…you said you wanted to go to Nana’s house and play with your cousins” he looked to her, almost completely forgetting Chanel was there. “ …will you bring me back some churros…” “ …of course I will…you know I always do” he laughed, seeing the girl cheer before looking to Chanel again, then looking back at Sophia. “ OH…uh…” he looked ahead again before glancing up at the front again pulling away from the house. “ ….Chanel, this is my daughter Sophia….Sophia this is Ms----“

“ IS THIS MY NEW MOMMY?!”

Just like that Tom’s ears turned bright red as she glanced back at Sophia. “ …Sophia…what did I say earlier?” “ Oh! I mean…Hi Ms Channel!” she said, waving to the girl in front. Tom muttered an apology as he started to drive further down the street. “ …I have to drop her off first…figured you wouldn’t want a little kid hanging around haha…” Tom was feeling a little embarrassed now, Sophia was trying to chat with Chanel but he was sure that she was feeling a little uncomfortable. This was going to be a long a** date—

“ Daddy can you play Frozen please?”

Tom bit his lip a little feeling even MORE embarrassed than he did a few seconds ago. WHY of all times…why. “ …Sure baby girl…” he muttered, flipping the CD from the soft Spanish music to the infamous Disney song. He made sure it wasn’t too loud….not that he was going to talk to Chanel…after all this he really didn’t have anything to say to begin with so…

“ Ms Channel do you like Frozen? I like it a lot I like Elsa…and Anna…and Kristoff…and Olaf…I don’t like Hans though he’s a meanie….” Sophia piped off, looking up at her daddy with a big smile. “ …Daddy likes the all of them too!”

“ …Im really sorry she’s not usually this chatty…haha…”

" Let me...Take Care of You..."

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott cleared his throat as he waited, fixing Jazmines helmet in his grasp. He felt like he could still smell Maria on him and wanted nothing more than to get rid of her scent, her memory, anything that reminded him of her. He wanted it gone. Scott glanced up as he heard a door being shut and spotted Jazmine making his way toward him. He gave her a small smile as she made her way toward him. They had been texting and talking for the entire week and it had been helping to keep his mind off of his girlfriends wedding... But when she showed up at his house. In that wedding dress... He felt like he had lost himself. He needed to let his past go, for the sake of his future... He just couldn't put Jazmine through that. "Hey Jazz..." She was beautiful, her hair slightly curled, her cheeks were blushing and he was more than sure it wasn't just because of her makeup. No, she was dazzling. This was who he was supposed to be with, down to earth Jazmine, not a crazy off the wall firecracker like Maria... Still he couldn't let himself escape the thought that she was saying her vows to another man right at that moment. "Hop on." He smiled, it wasn't hard for him to smile around Jazmine, she was always so lovely. "Let's get going on our date."

He gave her nose a gentle flick as he handed her the helmet. Jamine mad his heart beat fast in a way that unfortunately Maria never could... Maybe she really was his perfect match. He was starting to think it wasn't only a genetic match that they were after, maybe they were actually finding their soul mates. The thought gave Scott chills as he got on his motorcycle, trying his best to hide the scent of sex on him. He waited for Jazz to get on the back of the bike then sped off in the direction of the park. It was beautiful, overlooking a lake. He parked the bike quickly helping Jazmine off and hoping she had never been to there before or she might of thought he was lame. "My mom and I used to hang out here when I was little all the time, it's really not that bad. They've got little food vendors if we get hungry but I was hoping you wouldn't mind walking the nature trail with me?" God he sounded so corny, what was he thinking! Bringing her to a nature trail! He should have taken her bowling or something! Scott wanted to smack himself in the face but instead waited to hear what Jazmine wanted to do for the day.

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

The Girl With a Whole Lot of QUIRKS

Jazmine could not hide the excitement she had on her face, smiling even more even though he had flicked her nose and told her to hop on. She made a little face and stuck her tongue at him though he didn’t see, slipping the helmet on her head and climbing on the back of his bike. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held herself close, leaning herself against his back as she smiled warmly. It felt nice to have her arms around him again…oh man was it getting hot in this helmet or was it just him? They sped off, Jazmine was more than happy to be out of the house with him today…believe it or not she got pretty lonely inside her apartment…so it was nice to go out with Scott. She hoped he was feeling better…he seemed to be alright but…she wasn’t entirely sure.

Sitting on the back of the bike quietly, that is until they stopped. When he helped her off of the bike the girl slipped off her helmet and shook out her hair a little bit. She was getting a little too fond on being on Scott’s bike. “ Oh wow! You know I always pass by this park but I’ve never actually been in it? It always looks so pretty when I’m driving by…the view is incredible…” she said with a happy sigh, looking back to Scott with a big smile. “ Of course! I love the great outdoors…where I lived we were always in the city so I didn’t get to be out in nature all that much…Oh maybe we’ll get to see a bear” she gave him a silly grin before she nudged him a little bit, laughing once again. This was PERFECT! A nice little walk…in nature…with Scott…maybe they could get to know each other a little bit more too…she didn’t know he liked being outdoors like this…and honestly this was a lot better than doing anything fancy like she had feared he was going to take her.

Jazmine was a simple girl…she got joy out of the little things in her life…not the fancy things and materials that people always seemed to want. She instinctly went to grab his hand but chickened out and brushed her dress off instead, though she still managed to brush her hand against his own…gosh it made her blush rather hard. “ W-Well are we ready to go? Show me this wonderful nature trail hubby to be!”

Um...excuse me? What am I doing...?

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

"What do you mean you're leaving?!!!! His brother practically screamed much to Marlon's dismay. As if it wasn't enough that they were in a public setting he also noticed that Jezabella had walked into the ice cream parlor with what looked like a friend. He could hear Liam whining to him about his leaving and he felt awful, even though he had noticed when the guys were checking out his fiancee he just couldn't deal with it at the moment. It was when tears started to roll down Liam's face that Marly's heart broke. His little brother was hurt, and it hurt him to see Liam this way. Marlon had practically raised Liam himself from since the day his mother brought him home. He was like his son. How could he just leave him behind. "I'm so sorry buddy... But there's nothing I can do..." Actually there was something he could do. Marlon had heard about the group being led by some Dereck to supposed freedom. He could take Liam and run with the group... But then what would happen to Jeza? Marlon couldn't just leave her behind... He glanced up from his brother and glanced back at her, she had looked at him but shyly looked away. Maybe they were okay, maybe she wouldn't recognize him with all the tattoo's

"But Marlon... Whose going to take care of me? Whose going to play with me, and take me to the park? I'm going to have no one to talk to... If you leave I'm going to be alone..." It was a full out cry, his ice cream had melted all over his hand and the little boy set it down on the table not caring how dirty everything got. Marlon was a strong man... Or at least he liked to think he was and although there were no actual tears his heart was twisting and falling into his gut. He couldn't do this. He couldn't leave Liam behind. He was right, who would take care of him? Their mother? There was no way. "Look, Liam. I understand how hard this is. I promise I won't ever leave you behind but you have to trust me. I promise I'll get you to into that compound with me, even if I have to adopt you okay... It's just that it might take some time for something like that to be approved. You might not come to the new house the at the same time as me but I promise I'll get you there okay?" Liam nodded, coming around the booth and plopping himself into Marlon's lap with his sticky ice cream hands. Marlon rubbed his back and handed him some napkins to clean up his hands and face before looking back to Jeza and her friend. The other girl was leaving and both boys watched as they said their goodbye's. "That lady has the same name as your fiancee..." Liam commented as he heard the friend refer to her as Jeza. Marlon half smiled as he looked down to the seemingly calm Liam. "Well... That's cause she is my fiancee..."

After that it all happened so quickly. Liam's face had turned red and he was out of his arms and storming to Jeza's booth. Marlon went wide eyed and stood from the booth, stumbling over his own feet as he tried to rush to his brother. "YOU!!!!" Marlon finally reached the screeching Liam, everyone in the ice cream parlor had stopped to watch as Marlon tried to snatch his brother but the little boy fought back hard and pointed at Jeza. "You're the reason why my brother is leaving!!! Why can't you just go marry someone else!!!! He doesn't want to marry you! And I don't want him to marry you either!!!" Marlon froze, the only sound he could hear was Liam's heavy breathing, he had completely forgotten he was there with all his tattoo's showing freely. He was more concerned with his brother's outburst and what Jeza would think. Liam pushed past Marlon, tears once again in his eyes as he ran out of the ice cream parlor. Marlon looked to Jeza, barely mouthing an apology as shock continued to course through his veins and he ran out of there in search of his brother.

Jezabella Conners

Jeza was poking at her ice cream a little, just minding her own business and just enjoying her little alone time when all of the sudden she was faced with a very…VERY pissed off six year old. She blinked for a moment when he started to scream and what not, sure she had heard him make a fuss earlier but she kept her eyes down and then all of the sudden this was happening. Jeza looked up for a moment, looking to Marlon and then looking to the little kid that was with him. Brother…wait…hold on that was Marlon? Okay now Jeza was starting to look a little shocked as her gaze shifted from the kid to the tatted up Marlon. So when the kid started blaming her for what had all happened and run off…well Jeza wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do. Marlon soon left afterwards and Jeza was just sitting there for a moment, looking around at all the people who were now staring at her. She gave a little awkward chuckle before excusing herself, running after Marlon and his younger brother.

Oddly enough…didn’t take her that long to find Marlon at least…the kid must have gotten away from him because he was now frantically looking around for him. Oh no…where had he run off to? “ Marlon!” she called, coming a stop and hunching over a little. Now he might have thought that she was following after him to yell at him for lying and what not…boy he was going to be in so much trouble wasn’t he? No…instead the girl looked up at him with a lot of worry and concern in her eyes and her voice, looking around a little bit. “ …Aw s**t…where’d he go…” she said, biting her lower lip a little bit before jogging a little bit ahead. “ Hey I’m gonna go this way…what’s him name? Liam right? I’ll see if I can find him over here!” she didn’t give him much time to answer before she started jogging off in the opposite direction of the guy, calling his little brother’s name.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Krissy nervously got into the car and buckled up her seat belt. Was it really that nice to see her again? The first time they met they weren't exactly excited to see each other. She responded to him with a slight smile and leaned back in her seat as he started to talk about some place that served Mexican food. Oh god! Hopefully the food wouldn't hurt her stomach, this didn't need to be as bad as their first meeting. The sound of a high pitched voice caught her off guard, she practically had a heart attack as she turned around and saw a little girl in the back seat... Calling Tom daddy. Was he... Was this... Did he have a kid?! She was pretty sure as Tom continued to look between the two of them that he could see each drop of blood running away from her face. She felt numb, although the exchange between the two was rather... Well cute. Chanel was still just sitting there in shock. When he began to introduce her to his daughter her mouth felt dry, her palms felt clammy and she was pretty sure she looked like death. When the little girl burst out asking if she was her new mommy Kriss was pretty sure she choked on nothing but held it back as Sophia said hi to her.

"Hi Sophia... I'm Chanel... It's nice to meet you." Her voice was pretty meek as she looked back to Sophia. The little girl was so adorable, and much MUCH nicer than her father. Maybe it was because she still had her childlike innocence. At least she was happy they were getting married... But why? Why would she be so happy? Didn't she want her father to stay with her mother? Kriss was a little confused about everything as they drove down the street. She could hear Sophia asking if they could play Frozen and Chanel smiled a little. Chanel and her mother had watched the movie together before she left with her father to Korea. They were supposed to be back soon... Chanel was just hoping they would be back to see her before she was forced into this marriage. She smiled slightly, saving her troubling thoughts for later as she looked back to Sophia again. Maybe the marriage would be bearable... At least there'd be this happy little girl always chatting away to her.

"Yeah, I like Olaf... He's pretty funny..." She felt herself smile as she remembered her and her own mother laughing at the little snowman. She couldn't help but to smirk just a little as Sophia said that Tom liked Frozen as well. She couldn't imagine him liking anything. She couldn't imagine Tom ever smiling... She shook her head as he apologized for his daughter and reached into her pocket, pulling out his handkerchief. "Here... I washed it..." She said quietly to him. How was this date going to go? Would she even talk to him? And what the hell were they even supposed to talk about to him? She definitely didn't want to talk about their marriage... She wasn't ready for any of this. She wasn't ready for a daughter... At least she didn't think she was...

ooc//

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott blushed when she called him hubby to be. Feeling her fingers brush against his own. He didn't know why but he suddenly felt nervous. Was what he just did considered cheating? It probably was because he was practically engaged. He took a deep breath before pointing over to where the trail began. "Hehe, let's go." Oh god, he was being such a dork! As they approached the path he took in another deep breath, he had to be a man. He took her hand in his gently and started to lead her down the path. "Careful, it's not a very smooth path." He said quietly as they walked down the path. "You uh... You mentioned living in the city... Was it here or back in France?" He asked as he tried to make conversation. Really he was trying to keep his mind off of everything that had happened so far for the day.

He glanced down at her hand as it fit perfectly in his and had another thought. She was going to be his wife... Like really soon! His mother still hadn't met her. What was living with Jazmine going to be like? They were going to have to have kids and raise them. They were going to have to move away. What if when they moved they ended up having bad neighbors! He scratched the back of his head before he practically went flying over a rock as he tripped. Scott was quick as he regained his footing and prevented himself from falling. Jazmine's hand still in his as he tripped, he could feel her body being jerked as he had almost tripped and he quickly grabbed her around the waist and catching her before she could fall also. He glanced down, feeling Jazmine so close to his body. He closed his eyes feeling disgusted with himself as he tried to think of anything else but how close she was to him at that moment. How could he allow himself to get heated with two different women in one day?!!! "Are you okay?" His voice was a little raspy and he cleared his throat as he opened his eyes. Hopefully she wasn't hurt or anything.

Tom Linster

The Casanova With a SECRET

Tom was starting to feel the heat rise more and more to his face as Sophia just casually made conversation. Okay…he had to admit one of his BIGGEST put offs on the this whole marriage thing was how this new girl would fair with Sophia, sure Sophia was a friendly and social girl but he knew his daughter well enough to know when she liked and disliked someone. So seeing this little exchange between the two of them…it put him in a little bit of ease, lucky for Chanel. When she handed over cloth he looked a little surprised, almost forgetting that he had to get it from her. “ Oh..thank you hehe…I completely forgot about this…” he said softly, taking the clothing and putting in the middle console of the car. He was happy that he had returned it to her…good…a piece of Bianca was back with him.

“ DADDY DADDY YOURE NOT SINGING”

If Chanel was looking at Tom or even at a glance she could really see how red his face was now, there was no hiding it, ‘Let it go’ was starting to play and Sophia and him ALWAYS sang it in the care together…but they were usually ALONE. Was this really the big scary guy Chanel had been faced with when first meeting him, no…he was not. Tom started muttering under her breath, which sounded like the lyrics to the song, Sophia was singing them loudly before she noticed he wasn’t singing just as loud. “ …Daaaaddy!” she whined, puffing out her cheeks as he looked at her from the review mirror, he was never going to be able to look Chanel in the eyes ever again…

“ ….Don’t let them in don’t let them see…be the good girl you’re always meant to be…Conceal don’t feel don’t let them knoooooow….we’ll now they knooooooow --- Let it goooo….Let it go---- “ Marlon would have laughed his a** off hearing this guy singing in front of his fiancé, but hey Sophia was getting a kick out of it to. They were both singing and just in their own little world, Chanel could see Tom glancing up at his daughter and even smiling a little bit. Even though he was embarrassed…it showed that he’d be embarrassed just as long as whatever he did made his daughter happy.

" Let me...Take Care of You..."

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

The Girl With a Whole Lot of QUIRKS

There was definitely a bit of a nervous feeling in the air. Glancing over at him she could tell he had a lot of things on his mind…or a lot of things he was trying to get off of him mind. She bit the corner of her lip a little bit…wondering if he was thinking about Maria---

When he suddenly spoke to her and gently grabbed her hand, Jazmine paused for a moment and looked down at their hands, looking up at Scott before blushing and looking on ahead again. He was holding her hand…okay she shouldn’t get so goddamn giddy but…his hand was so big and warm and…it felt PERFECT…no it WAS perfect. Her cheeks turned a little red as she couldn’t help but glance down at their hands. It had only been a week or so of meeting him and Jazmine was already a little bit smitten…she couldn’t even deny it.

“ …Oh um…yeah back in France we lived in a really big city…everything was so close that I would bike everywhere…so I didn’t get my license til I came out her a few years ag---“ just as she was explaining herself she felt Scott fall forward and sudden she was going down with him. OH NO! She shut her eyes tight to prepare to get a mouthful of dirt when she realized: She wasn’t falling? Jazmine opened her eyes slowly before looking up at Scott who was holding her rather close…she was sure he could hear her own heart beating. She looked rather surprised as she just kind of stayed there in his arms, swallowing hard as her face turned into a beet. “ …Oh..hey…nice c-catch…” she said softly, her hands going up his arm a little bit…if anything to make sure she had a grip to support herself…though goddamn his arms were so toned.

“ …Um yes I’m fine…not a scratch on me…are you okay?” she asked in a shy voice, her hands moving to his beautiful broad shoulders --- oh good god why was this guy so ATTRACTIVE?! That was so unfair…she definitely wasn’t trying to have dirty things on her mind but it was a little hard. She shifted a little in his arms, slowly pulling out of them as she brushed off his shoulders a little and gave him a little smile. “ Ah thank you for catching me…even though you just said watch your step” she giggled a little and shook her head, twirling on her feet and walking a little but ahead of him. “ Come on lets continue our walk…I wanna see that bear!”

Um...excuse me? What am I doing...?

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Marly felt like his heart was in his throat as he ran out of the shop and out to the sidewalk. He couldn't believe what had just happened. His little brother had yelled at Jeza, in a public setting... She saw him... In his tattoo's!!!! She saw what he really looked like!!! Not that he looked bad... Well, a lot of people thought he did. He just didn't want Jeza to write him off as a no good thug the first time they met because of all his tattoo's... But that was pretty much what him and Tom had been most of their lives. Unfortunately even though he had moved on from his old ways the ink on his skin was permanent. It wasn't as if Marlon was ashamed of his tattoo's, he just really wanted Jeza to see him for who he really was, not the tattoo's that riddled his body. He sighed, wiping a hand down his face as he looked both ways down the street. Where the hell did his brother go?

It wasn't long before he heard his name being yelled by Jeza's familiar voice and he felt his blood turn to ice. Dear god... What was she going to say to him? He was a little taken back that she hadn't mentioned anything about his tattoo's or the way he was dressed and was instead worried about the well being of his brother. It made him feel luckier that this was the woman he was about to marry. It took him a few seconds to register everything and he nodded quickly to her and began to search for his brother. "Liam!! Liam!!!!" He was pretty sure he was sweating as he looked around with Jeza. "Hey?! Are you guys looking for this boy?!" An older woman whose hair had grayed completely looked just as frantic as them as she held onto the tiny hand of his brother and tried to rush over to them. Marlon ran over to them thanking the lady and grabbing his brothers hand. He knew it wouldn't take long to find him, there was no way a six year old could get that far.

He was just lucky someone was smart enough to catch a crying child as he ran down the road. Liam was still crying as Marlon practically dragged him back to Jeza, the fear he had felt in his heart was replaced with anger at that point. "Liam. You gave almost gave me a heart attack! What were you thinking just running out like that?" He was trying not to yell but he knew his voice sounded very stern as he spoke to the boy. "Please apologize to Jeza... It's not her fault Liam and you know that..." Marlon had knelt down to his brother and the little boy had his arms wrapped around his big brothers neck and hid his face in his shoulder. "NO! I don't like her!!" Marlon let out a long breath. He couldn't even look Jeza in the eye. Here he was telling his little brother to apologize when he was the one that should have apologized for lying.

Jezabella Conners

Needless to say Jeza was a little on edge as she started calling for Liam and looking around for him along side with Marlon. So when they didn’t find him and she was right back at his side, she looked very nervous but was trying to keep her cool. It wasn’t until an elderly woman called to them and had a little kid in her hand….all of the worry and stress building up in the girl had suddenly left and she was feeling a very heavy weight lift off of her. Marlon had Liam and Jeza was more than happy about that…God forbid anything happened to the little boy…how awful would that have been. “ Thank you very much!” she called to the older woman as she went back to whatever she was doing, turning to look at Marlon as he held his brother close and started to fuss at him. Awww….that was actually pretty sweet…in fact it sort of reminded her of when she and Konan were younger. Jeza was always running off and he was always looking for her…he’d fuss and yell at her sometimes but it was always because she cared. When he told Liam to apologize to her, she gave another soft smile, opening her mouth to say that it was alright when Liam spoke up suddenly.

He had openly admitted that he did not…I repeat…DID NOT like Jeza, therefore he was not going to apologize to her. After all she was taking his big brother away why would he apologize?! Jeza closed her mouth a little bit and Marlon could see the surprise look on her face as she sort of just…blinked a little bit and looked to the side awkwardly. It was a little quiet before she rubbed the back of her neck…feeling a little bit responsible for the poor kid’s hurt feelings. “ …well…that certainly is a first…never had a six year old tell me he didn’t like me…” Now you would think Jeza would have looked a little disappointed, maybe even frustrated with the kid, but oddly enough she sort of chuckled and ran a hand through her hair and shook it a little bit. This was actually pretty damn amusing to say the least.

“ …boy I’ve made quite the first impression…ah geez…well he’s safe now that’s all that matters” she could handle the kid not liking her, he was just upset and way emotional about his brother having to leave him. If she could explain well…she’d know more than anyone how it felt for your older brother to leave you and the feeling of abandonment. Jeza lowered her hand a little bit and placed it on her hip, cocking it to the side a little bit…there was still another matter at hand.

“ …so…make up hm?” she looked at Marlon with a quirked bro almost like she was going to be mad at him but again she just smiled and shook her head. “…What do you piercings that I don’t know about either? Should I be worried?” If it wasn’t obvious to Marlon by now that Jeza was teasing him and not even upset about him “lying” then he was a very dense kind of dude. “ …You know…you didn’t have to hide to them--- I mean I understand why you did I mean…my brother would have flipped and probably try to call the cops…” that was a little embarrassing to think about…he was far too over protective if you asked her. Jeza smirked and glanced over her shoulder a little bit, and seeing that there really wasn’t anyone around she started to roll up her tight athletic top. “ …Look see?” she said softly, pulling up the shirt up to her sports bra and tugging at her running shorts to show a little bit more of her hip, Marlon could see a rather large and gorgeous tattoo that ran up her side and a little bit down her hip and onto her thigh. She poked her tongue out a little bit, letting him get a good look before covering herself up again.

“ Hehe…now we have two things in common; Tattoos and overly emotional brothers….although Liam has an excuse he’s six…I don’t know what my brother’s problem is”

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Krissy watched that red face of his with expectant eyes as his daughter continued to badger on about him not singing. She could see him muttering the lyrics but neither of them could actually hear him. It was so strange she couldn't look away, she was staring at him. Waiting to hear him sing and although he was driving he probably knew she was staring a hole into his face. Then finally it happened, he was belting out the lyrics and although he could hold a note he was definitely no professional. She raised an eyebrow to his off key singing before covering her hands over her mouth to stifle her laughter. It would be so rude to laugh right out loud at his singing. It was weird, he wasn't as scary as she had remembered. Maybe it was because she was young and he had a daughter, she still couldn't believe he had a daughter. She glanced over at him, catching him looking up into the mirror to see her.

He really loved her... Of course he did she was his daughter, but Kriss was content knowing that he wasn't just a hooligan who had a kid he didn't take care of... But what about her mother? As the song finished playing Kriss began to look around, wondering just where the hell they were taking her. She glanced back to Sophia's giggling face and Tom's red ears and smiled as she hit the replay button. "I think I deserve to hear an encore." She said giving Tom a smile. Sophia cheering in the back seat as the beginning of the song started to play once more. Of course Kriss knew the words, but in a way this was her way of getting back at him for their unpleasant first encounter.

Her phone buzzed in her purse and she quickly pulled it out with a smile on her face that faded slightly as she saw the name. Dereck. He was asking her out on a date, a weird direction he was taking in their conversation since before it had always been about leaving before she got married... Of course that came with a cost. Kriss didn't know what to think of the situation, Dereck was an absolutely gorgeous man... And that was pretty much all she knew about him. Tom was... Older than she was and at first had scared the crap out of her... Now... She wasn't sure what to think of him. He seemed nice, to his daughter at least. Well he had been polite to her when he picked her up. Maybe Tom wasn't so bad... And as much as she knew she wasn't ready to be a mother could she really break a child's heart and leave her behind to run off with Dereck... Kriss wanted so badly to ask about Sophia's mother. Was she okay with Tom getting married? Why did Sophia want a new mother so badly? Kriss joined in the song the second time around, her voice was soft and her mind was on a million worries at once. She was enjoying her time with Tom and Sophia much more than she thought she would.

ooc//

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott felt kind of bad as his falling had cut off Jazmines story about France. He didn't know why he wasn't watching where he had been going, especially since he had just told her to watch her step. He actually felt like an idiot. He looked down realizing her eyes were shut tight as she was probably bracing herself for the fall . Giving her a small smile as she complimented his catch, he cleared his throat, not wanting to blush as hard as she had been at that moment. "Uh... Thanks..." He stammered as he felt her fingers roaming his arms, it caused him to blush a little harder as he wondered why she was groping his arms but he decided not to comment on it. She was beautiful, her brown locks had a gentle curl to them, her pink cheeks and perfectly glossed lips. Scott didn't know when it had happened but she had moved her hands to his shoulders, he blinked a little and shook his head. "Oh, um. Yeah, I'm fine... Should have watched my step." He joked with her at the same time, letting her leave the warmth of his arms with a blush.

"You know what, let the record show that I was watching where I was going... I sort of tripped over my own foot." He pouted like a child as she said she wanted to continue their walk, he quickly caught up to her and fell in time with her stride as she continued down the path. "Wait, who said there would be bears?" He half whispered with a playful little smirk before he got a text message, some people telling him that Maria had just gotten married, others asking why he wasn't at the wedding. Did they really think he would have wanted to sit there and watch her get married? He sighed a little, putting his phone back in his pocket and continuing down the path. Should he tell Jazmine about the whole thing with Maria? Any of his guy friends would probably tell him to shut the hell up about it... Which he probably should do... He didn't need Jazmine to think he was some dirtbag that slept with a bride moments before her wedding... But that was exactly what he was... A dirtbag. He still felt terrible but he would have to get over it... He found solace in knowing that since Maria was now married that incident would never be able to repeat itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff