Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jezabella Conners

The No-Nonsense Girl, with a little QUIET on the side

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

“ Hehe I didn’t do anything! I just figured my little sis would want something sweet---“

“ He’s feeling bummed that I’m getting hitched” Jeza said flatly, causing Konan to blush and glare at her a little bit, but he sighed because it was true. “ …Okay maybe I’m a little bummed…Sorry I didn’t get to tell yeah sooner but yeah…they found a match for Jeza…” he looked to her for a moment before Jeza looked up at him and sighed, but she had a little smile on her face. “ I think he’s really upset that my fiancé isn’t as ugly as he was HOPING him to be…hehe…so were going to drown ourselves in your mom’s favorite cake” she laughed, seeming a little light hearted for a moment…trying to keep everyone’s spirits up. “ …and I mean hey…he’s not so bad…I mean I don’t know him at all but he seems nice? Genuine in a way…and wouldn’t you believe Scott he’s pretty darn cute hehe…” she blushed a little, laughing some, not exactly quiet so surely Marlon would have heard her. She folded her arms under her chest a little and looked at Scott once more. “ …SO….since we heard you were getting married…when do we like…get to meet your fiancée? Is she nice whats she like?” she asked, being rather nosey at the moment and smiling down at the guy. Hopefully he wasn’t too stressed. Considering her had to leave the love of his life for some other girl…but maybe things would work out for them…Jeza on the other hand wasn’t all that worried about it…well of course she was bit still….he did seem pretty nice and laid back…no one that she had to fear or anything….she could probably feel safe around him…

She hoped so at least.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Marly ducked a little when Tom realized that his fiancee had just entered the bistro. He would have laughed out loud when Tom asked him to swap fiancee's but Marlon settled for a knowing smirk. "There's no way in hell." He laughed a little as him and Liam began to pick at their food. When Sophia asked why he was slouching in his seat the way he was his cheeks turned a bright pink. He was thankful as Tom quieted her down and glanced back at his fiancee once more. He wondered what she was talking about over there, who were the people she was with? Marlon let out a small sigh as Tom said he lucked out and he nodded in response. He was right. Marlon really had lucked out, he could have been paired up with anyone in the world and he was paired with someone who seemed just as laid back as he was.
                                  When Tom spoke up about his fiancee Marlon finally finished chewing, giving him a little nod as he looked to Liam who was happily eating away with Sophia. Oblivious to what was going to happen in the next couple of weeks. "Don't pick at your scones Liam." Marlon scolded, it was weird but the whole wedding ordeal had him feeling emotional. He looked back to see his fiancee again, hoping she'd be okay with his tattoo's. That she wouldn't write him off as a screw up or a bad kid. Hoping she'd be just as great during the whole marriage as she was right now. [********] Marlon grumbled under his breath so the kids wouldn't hear as he wiped his hands down his face. "Hurry and eat guys, we need to get going soon." He gave them both a weak smile before once again glancing back at the girl. It was going to be a long month leading up to their wedding.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott glanced back at the bright blue eyes that stared back into his dark browns with a smile. She had remained quiet for the most part as Jeza and Konan continued arguing. He noticed her cheeks turning a deep tomato red and wondered if maybe asking her on a date was too soon. After all everything thy had gone through that morning all happened so fast and Scott knew he shouldn't be using his fiancee as an escape. He had let his eyes trail down to his sandwich, or at least what was left of it when he heard the tiny voice sitting across from him. She said yes... Scott looked back at her, a surprised expression on his face as he raised an eyebrow in disbelief.
                                  "Yeah? Really?... I mean, um alright sounds good." He quickly recovered, rubbing his hands on his jeans to keep his palms from sweating. Scott was glad he was going to have someone with him that day to keep his mind off of Maria. Part of him knew he should tell Jazmine his underlying intentions, but she seemed so delicate and innocent. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. He watched her take a bite of her sandwich, her cheeks still rosy as ever when he finally heard Jeza's voice through the daze he was in. He raised an eyebrow at Jeza and then at Konan as he let out a laugh, her brother seemed more than upset and Scott knew why.
                                  "Oh really Jeza? Please enlighten both Konan and I. Tell us how cute your fiance is? What's his name?" He asked with that smart a** smirk he had perfected over the years. He knew Konan was probably going to have a fit, but if he didn't want to end up buying two cheesecakes he would know to keep his mouth shut. Scott chuckled until Jeza asked him when they'd get to meet his fiancee. His eyes darting up to Jazmine's face, the light blush still tinting her cheeks. His eyes went back and forth between Jeza and Jazmine before he looked back down at he last bit of his sandwich and shrugged his shoulders.
                                  "You're looking at her... Did I not introduce you guys? I'm really bad at stuff like that Jazmine I'm sorry." He said lowly right before stuffing his mouth so he wouldn't have to answer any other questions. He knew Jeza and Konan had introduced themselves... Scott just hadn't told them who she was. After the whole ordeal after entering the bistro, he didn't want to make Jazmine feel awkward or uninvited again.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Krissy found herself laughing at Dereck's jokes as he sat beside her, one of his arms around her shoulder for warmth. She watched as the little hairs that didn't quite make it into his bun fluttered around in the breeze with a sigh. She might have been a tad bit inebriated but he was dreamy in a sense and he was sitting there next to her of all people. Kriss jumped a little once she realized just how close Dereck had gotten to her face, one of his hands on her knee. Her heart raced as she went into panic mode, grabbing his hand before it could slide further up her leg and avoiding his gaze as he pressed his forehead against hers. "I could help you escape ya know... Before you have to marry him..." Her eyes darted to his and he smirked at the sudden serious eye contact. "What? How--" "You just have to give me something in return..." He whispered to her as she looked back with confused eyes. It wasn't until he continued to give her that knowing smirk, then she finally caught on.
                                  She felt awkward sitting on the park bench with him then, his hand squeezing her knee as he brought his face in closer to her's, catching her chin with his other hand. Just as his lips grazed her own her Iggy Azalea's voice broke through the tension as she began rapping about just how fancy she was. "Oh, my god! I have to take this it could be my parents." She jumped up and grabbed her cell from her purse. She knew it wasn't her parents since she didn't recognize the number at all but she wasn't ready for what he had planned. She didn't know when she'd be ready either but she had a feeling that in a month she would have to be ready for it whether she liked it or not. "Hello?" She answered the phone sort of breathless as she glanced back at the not so patient Dereck waiting for her. She really just wanted to go home.

ooc//

Tom Linster

The Casanova With a SECRET

“ Chanel? It’s Tom…”

His voice sounded a little rough, but…gentle at the same time? He sighed softly, rubbing the back of his neck a little bit and turning his back to the front of the bistro. “ Listen…hey I wanted to…check up on you…you ran off upset earlier today and well…I just wanted to make sure that you were okay…” wow why did he sound so nice on the phone suddenly? And so sincere? “ ….how are you feeling? Still upset…I can imagine so hehe…” he glanced into the bistro again to make sure that Sophia and everyone was okay. “ ….Chanel I want to make this work…I mean…I know this isn’t ideal for both of us…you’re young and there are a lot of other things you could be doing…people to be dating but…the fact of the matter is…we’re…getting married and I don’t want us to live in a house together and us not speaking to each other at least…I want to get to know you….” He gave a little chuckle.

“….are you doing anything tonight? Maybe I can take you to dinner or something? Or we can just sit and talk?”

" Let me...Take Care of You..."
Jezabella Conners

The No-Nonsense Girl, with a little QUIET on the side

Jeza couldn’t help but grin as Scott told her to tell him more about Marlon, she laughed a little, blushing some. “ …He’s a really good looking guy…see I was pretty scared I was going to get paired up with an older guy…I mean he obviously is older but…hey at least he’s cute….” She paused for a moment before grinning a little more. “ …actually he’s pretty fine so Im in no way complaining….” “ OKAY ENOUGH” Konan groaned, looking at Scott with a glare for even getting her started. Jeza only laughed more before looking back at Scott. “ …his name is Marlon…” again Konan rolled his eyes looking off to the side. “ …He looks like a punk and I don’t trust him---“

“ You didn’t trust anyone that I ever dated….You didn’t trust Scottie when I had that crush on him” But Jeza said it so boldly and bluntly, obviously it had been a really long time ago before Maria and all of this so Jeza wasn’t embarrassed about it, Konan still kinda was. “ Why would you have a crush on this NERD” he laughed a little but, nudging his buddy as they all again shared a laugh.

That was until…Scottie finally answered that Jazmine was indeed his fiancée.

There was a bit of silence as everyone seemed to be staring at Jazmine who looked like she was growing redder in the face and looked like she was just about to excuse herself when Jeza squealed and hugged her. “ AWESOME! That’s so AWESOME….that means we can hang out and what not I can’t believe you’re marrying Scott!” Jeza was pretty happy…she was going to have a friend at least in this new neighborhood!

“ …you lucky b*****d…” Konan laughed, giving him a big pat on the back as Jazmine seemed to sit there still…looking quite shocked.

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

The Girl With a Whole Lot of QUIRKS

It was needless to say that when Scott finally told them that she was his fiancé Jazmine wanted to flee as fast as she could, opening her mouth to excuse herself. Though when the reaction she got was a positive one and suddenly she was being hugged and they actually seemed to be happy…Jazmine looked a little bit surprised. She sat there for a moment as Jeza and Konan once again started to congratulate him and what not. Jazmine sat there and her bright blue eyes just sort of looked at Scott and then all of the sudden, going unnoticed by the other two…she started to smile…a very genuine one since they’ve been together all day today. She looked…happy that they seemed to be happy as well…and wow was she blushing even more now too? Jazmine felt…well it made her feel good that at least for this moment everyone seemed to be happy with them being together. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all?

Jazmine went on to finish eating her sandwich as one of the waiters came bringing Jeza and Konan their cheese cake, her phone ringing suddenly so she put it down and went to go answer it. “…Oh um…excuse me…” she said getting up and bowing her head as she started to leave the Bistro to go talk with who was calling her. When she finally saw who it was she answered it almost immediately and a flurry of French left her lips as she walked away from the table and leaving Scott with everyone else. She went outside to see another man talking, not wanting to disturb him she walked away alittle bit and started to speak with her Father who was on the phone.

It didn’t take her too long to return however, seeing as though Scottie was now standing up and saying his goodbyes to Jeza and Konan who were about to get going with their cake in hand, as soon as he stepped away from them he was greeted with a hug from Jazmine…that came out of no where and it was totally unexpected! “ ….My dad said he’d be on the first plane to America! He’s going to come for the wedding!” she smiled up at Scottie…upon realizing she was so close to him she turned red in the face and pulled back, but still smiled. At least she’d be able to spend time with her father and see him before she had to move completely…

Um...excuse me? What am I doing...?

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Krissy felt her heart stop as the voice on the other end of the phone called her by her first name. It was her fiance, at first she wondered how the hell he had gotten her number. That is until she realized all her information was probably in the file they gave him. "Hey..." She replied, mustering up enough strength to keep her composure as Dereck stared at her, trying to figure out who she was talking to. She was actually stunned to hear that he wanted to make sure she was alright. He seemed so sincere, so caring, it might have actually freaked her out. This was the man who was practically cursing her existence a few hours ago. She was still a little stunned, hearing that he wanted to get to know her. Kriss found herself wondering if there really was anything interesting about herself that she would be able to say to him. Her mind was finally brought back to the present when Dereck cleared his throat in her direction with a raised eyebrow as he wondered who was keeping her from him on the phone...
                                  Maybe Tom wasn't as bad as she thought... After all he was making this effort to get to know her... "Yeah... Actually dinner sounds good... Thank you." She said, every second that passed she was genuinely feeling more and more sure in her decision. "There's a cafe on main st.... AS well as a little bistro near my friends house... I think it's called Jennifer's." She couldn't believe she was actually speaking to him, but it was much easier to do so when he wasn't in front of her. He was scary in a sense, so much taller and older than her. She was surprised she was able to make proper sentences after having a few drinks but Dereck's smoldering gaze was sobering her up. He had gotten up from the bench and was standing in front of her, hand stroking her arm as he gave her cheek a kiss. "Don't go Kriss." She froze a bit. She didn't know whether to stay and marry Tom or take her chances on an escape with Dereck. She held her hand over her phone, hoping Tom wouldn't hear the other mans voice.

ooc//

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott listened in wide eyed as Jeza started to tell them just how much she liked her fiance. He was glad to see that at least some good was coming out of this match program. If not he didn't think Konan would ever let go of his sister. He snickered once Konan had heard enough about this Marlon guy and smiled at Jazmine. He hadn't realized just how weird his friends were until he was showing them off to someone who was going to be an important aspect of his life. Scott's face turned bright red when Jeza brought up the time she had a crush on him. He looked up at her with wide eyes that pleaded with her to drop that subject right then and there. "Oh my god! I can't believe you just brought that up!" He laughed. It may have been a long time ago but Scott remembered vividly how displeased Konan was that his little sister was crushing on his best friend. He remembered Konan would always glare at the two of them once Scott came over to visit. It took him a good four months to figure out why. When the two finally realized that he was sitting there with his fiancee he raised his eyebrow at them, wondering who they had thought he was sitting there with. Maybe they weren't judging him because Maria was getting married soon anyways.

Scott grinned when Konan told him he was lucky and he smirked back at Jazmine.
                                  He was very lucky to have gotten her... Then why did part of him still want to tear his heart out and throw it in the garbage... It wasn't going to be easy to get over his relationship... But he was going to have to try. He glanced back to Jazmine and she actually seemed happy, finally someone wasn't down her throat and upset about the two of them getting married... He knew he could count on his friends to have his back no matter what. He nodded to her as she excused herself to answer her phone and turned to his friends. "What do you guys think about her?... DO you think we'll be okay?" Scott was worried about a lot of things, and what he really wanted to bring up was Maria's marriage next week. However he had bitten his tongue on the issue, doing his best to just completely get her out of his head until there was time to fret alone.

As he saw her reentering the bistrro he got up from his seat, giving both of them a hug and turning to leave with Jazmine until she wrapped her arms around him happily. He was a little taken back by the sudden gesture but accepted it anyways. "So he is coming? That's awesome!" Scott was genuinely happy for Jazmine but gave his lip a little bite as he looked down and saw just how close she was standing to him. He was definitely happy for Jazmine, but nervous to meet her father. Scott gave out a tiny chuckle as she pulled away from him and cleared his throat before offering her his hand and walking back to the motorcycle. "So... What do you think of my friends?" He asked as he handed her the spare helmet and got on his motorcycle, ready to take her back to her car.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Time Skip
It's next Thursday, the day of Maria's wedding and one week closer to everyone else's weddings.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Nearly a week had gone by since Kriss had been introduced to her husband and she felt like everything she had been working toward in her life was quickly spiraling down a proverbial toilet. The fact that her parents still hadn't been able to make it home was what worried her the most, she needed them. Desperatley. She wanted her father to stop the wedding, he was a wealthy man, why couldn't he bribe someone? Someone had to do something! "Chanel?" The voice brought warmth to her heart as she looked up to see her mothers eyes staring back at her via the computer screen. Her mother looked stressed, as though she hadn't slept in weeks. She could see her father in the background, arguing in Korean over the phone with someone as they did their best to stop the arranged marriage of their only child.

"Tell me about him..." Kriss could tell her mother was trying to stay high in spirit but she just couldn't bring herself to be happy about this wedding. "Well... He's taller than me..." She started, twirling her chair back around to face the computer monitor with a sigh as she shrugged her shoulders. "He looks like he's spanish, he drives... I don't know mom! I don't like him! I don't wanna marry him! I wanna marry someone my age and who gets me! And who doesn't get annoyed if I cry! I wanna marry someone who loves me!" Kriss saw how he muttered in spanish when she had begun to cry back at the office. She knew she got on his nerves, he just didn't like her. And why should he? He seemed much older than her even though he was only 24. Kriss sighed as she held back tears letting her mothers words of comfort slip in one ear and out the other. She was supposed to go on her date with her future husband today but she wasn't sure if she could even stomach to look at him. Her phone began to buzz and she looked down at it feeling the butterflies in her stomach take flight as the name flashed before her eyes.
                                  To: Kriss
                                  I know you weren't ready last week but time is running out.
                                  I need to know if you wanna go through with this...
                                  Let's face it Krissy, you know you'd be better off with me.

The thought of running away with Dereck gave her chills. He was sexy, and smooth... And her age. He got her, he was comforting and gentle... And yet fierce all at the same time, but could she really run away with him? What if they got caught? Besides both options left her no choice but to leave her mother and father behind. Kriss rubbed her eyes, ending her conversation with her mother and turning off her computer. She needed to figure out who was the lesser of two evils before her time was up.

ooc//

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott let out a tired breathe as slender arms wrapped themselves around his waist. Her head fitting perfectly against his chest as tears rolled down her cheeks and seeped into his white t-s**t. The only sounds that filled the air was his harsh breathes and Maria's soft sobbing. She looked up to him once more, big soft hazel eyes staring back into his own. The tears streaming down her face as her plump lips trembled. "Scott, there was nothing I could do..." Scott unwrapped her arms from his waist and turned away from her but she was quick to chase after him, grabbing his hand and forcing him to look back at her. "Maria, you're going to make me late! I have to go pick up Jazmine--" "Is that her name?! Scott! I love you!!! I'm the one whose been by your side for 4 years now not her!! And you're just going to marry her?!" He couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth as he released his hand from hers, taking a step back and taking her in. Long white dress that fit snug to her body to show her curves that flared out toward the bottom, the whole dress dripping in lace.

He might of thought she looked like a sexy dollie if he had been in higher spirits but he wasn't. This was how she was supposed to look one their wedding day, but she wasn't marrying him. Scott picked her veil up off his dresser, gingerly handing it to her. He fought back the tears in his own eyes and told his heart to be brave as he took her hand and firmly placed the veil in it. "Maria... Please... Just go... Get married" He gave her a tiny smile but his heart wasn't in it. He wasn't sure where his heart had been for the past week but it wasn't with him anymore. Jazmine was an amazing woman and he felt awful for not falling head over heels for her when they first met, but it wasn't his fault. Maria still had a hold over him, she would never let him fall for another. He watched as she threw the veil to the floor, her arms slithering around his neck as her lips came crashing down on his. His cheeks became wet as her tears baptized his face and Scott finally let himself succumb to her. What was one more time, for memories sake.

He let any other obligation slip his mind as his fingers snaked under the lace dress, removing the garter that should have been meant for him. It all should have been him. Sweat was dripping down his brow as he looked up from the bed sheets to see Maria pulling her garter back up her leg and fixing her hair. Her veil coming up on top of her head as a frown settled on his face. Scott sat up, pulling his boxers and pants back on and running a hand down his face. No matter what he did, they still had to marry separate people. Their moments together would always be brief. He had to get that through his head... Or he would end up hurting Jazmine. The thought of his fiancee made his stomach turn. What had he just done? Even if they had been forced together, he shouldn't be stepping outside of their relationship with another woman... Even if that woman was his longtime girlfriend. He pulled his shirt back over his head as Maria grabbed her bouquet and he quickly grabbed his phone.

To:Jazz
                                  I'll see you in 10.

He quickly got up and walked Maria to the door, she turned around and he knew from the look in her eye she was expecting him to beg her to stay. To do something to keep her there with him, Scott sighed as he grabbed his keys, locking his door behind him and nudging Maria's chin. "You make a beautiful bride..." He muttered, leaving her there on his front porch in shock as he hopped on his bike and sped off to meet up with Jazmine. He felt horrible as he pulled up in front of her place, he almost wanted to bite his nails with the nerves he was feeling. He hadn't even washed the sex off of him. What the hell was he thinking, what kind of person was he becoming. Scott lifted his helmet off his head and muttered something in spanish as he waited for her.

Tom Linster

The Casanova With a SECRET

Tom hadn’t been all that excited about this date after giving it a week of thought. In fact he almost wished he cancelled on her but, that would have been kind of rude now wouldn’t it have been? He sighed a little bit before pulling up in front of Chanel’s house and sort of just sat there. He had a place where he could take her but damn…he was getting a little nervous to say the least…what if she started crying again? Man that would have just been ******** PEACHY. He had to keep telling himself to give this girl a chance…after all Sophia was already smitten by the girl and she hadn’t even met her and barely heard anything about her. Speaking of Sophia….

“ Where’s my new mommy?”

Tom cringed once again when she asked the same question, turning around in his seat and giving her a little smile. “ …she’ll come out soon sweetie, but call her Ms Chanel…okay?” “ Why?” “ Because its respectful and you want to be a good girl for her don’t you?” Tom looked to Sophia again and the little girl smiled and giggled. “ Okay daddy I’ll be a good girl!” she said with a big smile, giving Tom a little bit of peace of mind as he turned to his phone and started to text Chanel that he was outside. He couldn’t really just bring Sophia to the door…or maybe he should? Did he have to meet her parents and what were they going to think when he rolled up there with a kid? No it was better if they were eased into it…hell Chanel was going to find out about her as soon as she came to the car.

" Let me...Take Care of You..."

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

The Girl With a Whole Lot of QUIRKS

“ ….I wonder….if he’s okay today…”

Jazmine was in front of her mirror, curling her hair a little bit, just to give it an extra little bounce. A week had gone by and well…needless to say she had been talking to Scott A LOT….and well she was actually enjoying his conversations. It turned out they had a little bit in common…well when it came to food related things…to be honest she was still trying to get to know the guy but…she was starting to really like him! Well not like like of course…but…as a friend? Was that weird? After all in a week or so they were about to get married…did she have to force some feelings upon herself to get through it? No…actually she did enjoy his company and talking to him and what not. Just…as of late he seemed rather distant, though she didn’t know why…so today she was going to try to keep him in high spirits!

Her phone buzzed suddenly and she saw that he was going to be here in ten minutes, causing her to add some finishing touches before she ran to her apartment kitchen and pulled something out of the fridge. She was looking at the little dessert that she had made for him, wondering however…maybe shed wait to give it to him AFTER they hung out. Yeah give him reason to come in and maybe chat a little bit more? Slipping it back into the fridge, she heard the loud noise of his motorcycle outside and blushed alittle. Okay time to have a good time with the future husband!

Jazmine grabbed her person and left her house, locking up and turning around slowly, hoping that she looked cute enough today--- woah um…what did that even matter? Haha…. “ Hey Scott!” she said, waving over to him before approaching him and giving him a bright smile.

Um...excuse me? What am I doing...?

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Marly yawned as he stood in the store, Liam lazily leaning against him as the jeweler came back finally with a set of keys. "Sorry about the wait boys." He apologized as he opened up the glass case. Liam huffed as he nudged his head into Marlon's side with a groan. "Just pick one! Rings are stupid anyways!" Marlon glared down at Liam and the boy sighed louder as he looked away from the older brother. "Look, I brought you here because I wanna spend a lot of time with you bud. Just let me finish this and then we can go do something you wanna do... Unless you want me to drop you off at school today." Liam quickly shook his head with wide eyes and Marly smirked. Of course the kid would rather spend the entire morning in a jewelry store than go to school. Marlon knew he didn't have to get Jeza a ring but he sort of felt that if he did it would make their wedding a little more normal. She deserved to have a normal wedding, even if it wasn't under normal circumstances.

Marly browsed the rings for a moment but as Liam got fussier he decided to abandon the cause for now and take his brother out for ice cream. Liam did his best to keep up with Marlon as they made their way to the ice cream parlour. A couple of people giving them grotesque looks as they stared at all his tattoo's. Marlon brushed them off. Ordering two vanilla's and winking at the cute girl behind the coutner before sitting down with his little brother. "So... Is this lady moving in with us when you get married? Cause it's already hard enough waiting for the bathroom in the morning with you and mom, and then we're going to have to teach her all the secret routes to our house.... It's too much of a hassle... Can't you just not get married? I don't want you to cover up your tattoo's, I like them."

Liam's little fingers traced over the black etching on Marlon's arms that spelt out his name and smiled. Marlon knew how shocked Liam had been the first time he saw him cover up all his tattoo's to meet his future wife. In a way he was sure it hurt his little brother to see the tattoo that had been meant for him all covered up. Marlon nervously licked his ice cream as the topic of the living arrangments settled in and he held Liam's hand tightly. "Liam... There's something I have to tell you..." He was hoping it would all go well...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff