Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

The Girl With a Whole Lot of QUIRKS

This was rather awkward to say the least.

Jazmine sat in her seat as she looked at the lady explaining what was happening and what was to happen. She looked so nervous listening to the woman but then when Scott started to get a little angry she looked down and twisted her fingers a little bit. Gosh…he really was opposed to this…not that she blamed him honestly but…dang tell her how you really feel Scott. She reached up to brush back her hair a little bit before looking to the side, then looking back up to the woman when she said they only had 30 days to get married.

“ …..”

Jazmine looked back down at her fingers when she started telling the other what it would take to be a good husband, feeling embarrassed as though the attention was now on her. She bit her lip a little before looking up at the woman who gave her a little bit of an apologetic nod, trying to offer a smile back to the woman, she watched her leave suddenly and sighed a little. “ Hm…?” looked to Scott for a moment before looking back down at her hands, what was she going to say to him? It was obvious he didn’t want to be there with her….??

“ Oh no…that’s okay…I…cant understand why you are upset…” she said softly, looking at him and giving a little smile…trying to. “ …I…ah it wasn’t…he wasn’t all that exciting…” she said, trying to laugh a little before he had offered to get out of here and to get to know each other. Jazmine hesitated for a moment, slowly getting up and nodding just a tad. “ …O-Okay…” she said softly.

Um...excuse me? What am I doing...?

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Marly slightly when Jeza said she'd be taking his last name, he didn't know why it shocked him after all it was why they were there. He still couldn't believe that at the age of 23 he was meeting his wife. His WIFE! Well, his fiancee for now... Did he have to buy her a ring? He guessed it didn't really feel right since neither of them had one... Maybe that was what he would do, at least then it would seem somewhat normal. He chuckled, nodding as she told him how she found out that she was getting married. He had pretty much had the same reaction as her, pure shock. "I wasn't so much nervous as I was petrified." He grinned feeling a little more relaxed now that they were sort of having a conversation. Now did she take him away from a cute girl for the day, no. However he was missing quality time with his little brother, he had to drop him at a sitter that morning. The poor little guy was really worried about Marlon getting a wife, he had asked what was going to happen to him the whole ride to the sitter. Marlon cleared his throat a little with a forced smirk. "Well... There's always a pretty girl.. But you're pretty cute yourself so I guess that makes up for that."
Whoa, he couldn't believe that had just come out of his mouth. He didn't want to tell her about his brother just yet but then again he could have just answered with a simple no. Marly wanted to slap his own forehead but thankfully the door opened and a man entered the room. "Good morning..." Marly fiddled his thumbs as the doctor pretty much went over everything in the match program, the part that shocked him the most was when he mentioned moving. His eyes widened a little but he bit back anything he had to say. He had to think of Liam and what would be best for him. Marlon bit hard on the inside of his cheeks as the man told him they had thirty days to marry each other, Marlon sighed and nodded. He didn't see a point in arguing or fighting with the man, it wasn't like he didn't have a choice. Either marry Jeza or go to jail and since he practically had to raise his brother on his own he already knew which option he would have been choosing. Marly ran a hand over his face and let out a deep breathe as the man asked if they had any questions. He did... But he couldn't ask him in front of Jeza... He just didn't want her to know yet.

ooc//

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
Krissy knew her face had been pale as the doctor had finished talking. She didn't want to move, much less get married. The longest she had ever been without her parents was whenever they went on vacation, and the longest they've ever been was no longer than two months. Even then she still didn't have to live with a man who quite frankly intimidated her. Her heart stopped when she heard the man begin to argue with the doctor over the fact that they had to get married. He didn't want to marry her, the feeling was pretty much mutual. She had to take her hands of the desk so they wouldn't see her shaking like a leaf as he started to talk about her and how she was barely out of high school. Now he was yelling and she was absolutely petrified. This was the guy they wanted her to marry, to move in to a house with. He was scary. For the first time she realized how muscular he was, how much taller he was than her. How the look in his eyes was just so intimidating. Her chest began to feel tight as she heard the doctor leaving, she didn't want him to go. She couldn't be alone with this guy.
The room was absolutely silent once the doctor left, aside from the man in front of her muttering something to himself under his breath. It was hot, too hot in there. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think straight. She could barely hear him as he introduced himself as Thomas Linster. Was that supposed to be her new last name. Chanel Kristiana Linster. She stumbled on unsure feet as she quickly stood, grabbing the papers that had been given to her. "I have to get outta here..." Her voice was so quiet she wasn't sure if she had even said it out loud or in her head. Kriss bolted from the room her feet taking her back down the hallway as fast as they could. She could hear the lady at the front desk yelling for her to come back for her cell phone but she didn't bother. Kriss came to a stop only once she got outside, the fresh air hitting her face getting air into her lungs at a frantic rate. Tears started to freely flow down her cheeks as she looked around for a place to escape as she wiped at her tears and did her best to remain strong.

ooc//

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott blinked when she agreed to go out on a sort of... Well date with him. Should he be dating though? He was still seeing Maria. Scott shook the thought from his head, Jazmine was going to be his wife. Maybe he needed to tell her about Maria, she deserved the right to know that he was still very much in love with his girlfriend. They had been dating for three years, he had met Jazmine three minutes ago. She was still a total stranger to him. Scott opened the door for Jazmine to exit like the gentleman he was then walked down the hall. He glanced over his shoulder at her a couple times then down at the papers and the keys he was still holding onto. He had to talk to his mother about all of this. It was going to break her heart if he told her he wouldn't be living just down the street from her anymore. He would be farther away... What if something happened to her out there by herself? He wondered what Jasmine was thinking, what kind of family was she leaving behind? She obviously didn't have a boyfriend since she had just mentioned being asked on a date by some random guy. Scott stopped in front of the desk, collecting his cell phone. There were thirty text messages and so many facebook updates, all pertaining to the match program.
Maria had messaged him several times, saying that her match was some Spanish guy: Eric Ronaldo. Scott could feel his blood boiling as he read the name, he wanted them to get married by next weekend. Scott couldn't believe it, he ******** knew Eric, he hung out with Eric. Granted they weren't the best of friends but Eric knew that Maria was his girlfriend. Scott stormed out of the building almost forgetting that he had told Jazmine they were going out until his foot hit the pavement. He took a deep breath. Maria wasn't his anymore. He had to let her go but... It wasn't right!!! How could Eric! ******** Eric be a perfect match for her?!! He turned back to look for Jazmine, peering into the calm blues of her eyes and felt like such an a*****e for letting her be forced into his now ******** up life. "I'm sorry about that um... I just needed a bit of fresh air... I'll take you to this little bistro I know... It's really good." He said before wiping a hand down his face then crinkling his eyebrow as he swore he heard sniffling but ignoring the sound. "You can catch a ride with me... Just as long as you don't mind motorcycles." Scott smirked over to his bike then back at Jazmine, maybe spending time with her would take his mind off of his now forbidden soon to be ex girlfriend and Mrs. Ronaldo.

Jezabella Conners

The No-Nonsense Girl, with a little QUIET on the side

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jeza laughed a little, feeling oddly relaxed around her soon to be husband. He was…pretty laid back it seemed…and well she appreciated that…besides he was pretty cute. “ Haha…what terrible timing…I bet this is illegal in some countries…” she said but paused when Marlon told her that she was…pretty cute. Oh…smooth…trying to win her over before they actually got married, he wasn’t slick….but it was pretty charming to say the least.

Though she opened her mouth to speak once more, a man came in to talk to them about what was going to happen now. While at first Jeza listened calmly, since there really was something that she or he could do about this…but the more he spoke the more she was starting to realize that…this was some s**t. She was going to have to leave her family? What? They were going to have to move in together…they only had a month to get married?! What the hell was this for real?! Jeza’s face faultered a little bit as she tried her best to just keep from saying something smart or bursting into tears, but she groaned a little bit and ran her hand over her face as he asked if they had anymore questions.

“ …so you mean to tell me…I wont get to see my brother after this…?” she muttered, it was more like a realization as her hand slipped from over her face and…she actually looked really really upset, but again she was trying to save face. She sighed as the other got up and left them alone together, Jeza shaking her head and sitting back and sighing once again. “ …He’s going to flip…” she muttered, frowning a little as she opened her eyes and looked up. “….damn…”

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

Jazmine was falling behind Scott, thinking things over in her head. While she didn’t seem to have much of a reaction as he had in the room, well Jazmine was feeling pretty down about everything that was said. IT didn’t help that Scott seemed to just be so angry about this whole set up…which he had the right to be. Which would only let her assume that well…he had someone already and he didn’t want to leave them. Damn…the poor guy she couldn’t even imagine being in a relationship and having this happen. She wondered…how long had they been together? Probably for a while…he probably really loved her and wanted to marry her even. The more Jazmine thought about it the more she started to feel bad and just want to shrink in a corner and just…keep him from marrying her.

Looking up for a moment she could see him getting angry…oh great he was reacting to some news again? She took her phone from the lady at the front and looked at it, the only message that she had gotten was from her father, back in France. He was lucky to not have been down here…the poor man had a bad heart and probably wouldn’t be able to handle this news. She wondered how she was going to explain this to him? The poor girl looked even more sad than she had before, feeling her eyes water. Her father wasn’t even HERE to support her through this…literately she was here…and she was alone in this country and…all she had was this man that obviously didn’t like her.

Scott was attractive…he was a gentleman but what if that was only on the surface? What if he was terrible? What if he was abusive? What if he--- Jazmine shook her head and wiped her eyes a little bit. No that wasn’t fair…he had been nothing but nice to her and to be honest if he wasn’t around she’d really be alone. “ Oh…um that’s alright! A little fresh air is good!” she gave him a smile, trying her best not to cry or to be sad at the moment. He was going to take her out which was nice…seemed a little forced but still nice. “ Sounds…yummy….” She said, feeling her stomach churn at the mention of food….if she ate she might have been sick but she wanted to be polite. When he said she could catch a ride with him and mentioned he had a motorcycle to paused for a moment. “ Oh…that…that’s actually really cool…” she said, giving a tiny smile as he turned his back to her once again. The poor guy…what was he feeling right now…she wondered?

He didn’t have to love her…or even like her honestly, but the least she could do was…well…offer a little bit of comfort. “ …Um…Scott was it?” she asked, he could feel a little tug on his arm some, Jazmine looking down a little shyly, a little afraid of eye contact. “ ….I’m…really sorry about this…this is really crazy you know…” she said softly, before lifting her blue eyes to look into his brown ones. “ …um but…I guess what…Im trying to say…is…ah…I promise to screw the top onto the tooth paste after using it…..??”

In an instant her cheeks turned a deep shade of red and she let go of his arm and waved her hands a little bit as she jumped back, obviously embarrassed. “ WOW OKAY. UM SO THAT BISTRO HUH? HOPE THE FOOD IS GOOD IM STARVING” She said, walking right passed him as fast as she could even though she didn’t know where the hell his motorcycle was parked.

Smooth…real smooth.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Marly felt horrible as he looked to Jeza's hurt face, it was weird how he could already see through the faltering features. She was devestaed and so was he. Even though he was always the person to take care of his little brother his mother was still in name his caregiver. Which meant Liam would have to stay behind as he moved to this new weird community. He couldn't believe it, his brother was going to feel like he was being abandoned. He didn't want his brother to grow up living the life he had. Marly bit the inside of his cheek, it was in his nature to stay strong when things seemed to fall apart. He had to make sure he spent as much time as possible with Liam for his last month. How was a seven year old going to understand that the only person who had ever taken care of him was going to leave him and marry a stranger.
Jeza's voice pulled Marlon from his thoughts, his features like stone as he slowly looked back at her. He wondered how old her brother was. Clearing his throat he offered her a gentle smile. "Hey... It'll be okay right... I mean you'll get to see him again..." He hoped, not only for her but for himself as well. What if Jeza's brother was just as young as his, the poor kid would probably be distraught finding out he's losing his sister and not knowing when he'd see her next. "How 'bout I take you to see him right now... You guy's will have a month to say goodbye we should make sure we enjoy our time before we get there." Marlon said as he opened the door for Jeza only to see a tall man standing there who looked sort of like her... So maybe her brother wasn't as little as he had initially thought he was... Marlon smirked, looking back at Jeza and cocking his head toward the man. "Hey... Look at that... I already found him... I think..." He muttered the last part still not knowing for sure if he was her brother, but from the angry look on his face he was pretty damn sure he was right.

ooc//

Tom Linster

The Casanova With a SECRET

Tom watched as the girl got up and left as quickly as she could. Damn…he shouldn’t have raised his voice like that, the poor girl looked scared and to be honest far too young for Tom. He was ******** almost 25 years old with…an extra mouth that he was already feeding. How was he suppose to take care of her AND this girl? His wife she didn’t look like she knew how to be a wife let alone…a mother. Tom slowly got up from his seat, gathering his own sets of papers before leaving the room and groaning. What was he supposed to do now? Go after her? To be honest he didn’t really want to try to comfort her in any way…he had so much other s**t to be worried about and to prepare for before they moved in together. But then another part of him felt bad for scaring the girl. He wasn’t…an angry man it was just the situation of the matter. He picked up his phone and went outside, seeing the girl there standing as a few more couples went out either looking a little spooked by the whole thing or…genuinely happy.

He took a moment to gather himself, the woman at the front desk had said that she had left her phone and he took it from her and started to head outside. He stood for a moment before clearing his throat a little bit. “ …you left this at the front desk...” he said…his voice wasn’t mean or angry, it almost seemed soft and kind of sad. He looked down at his watch on the other arm and frowned a little bit. “ …s**t I’m late…” he muttered, this ran a lot longer than he had thought he had to go do something pretty important. A month huh? A month before his life turned completely all upside down. Tom looked down back at Krissy for a moment, wanting her to hurry up and take her damn phone.

" Let me...Take Care of You..."
Jezabella Conners

The No-Nonsense Girl, with a little QUIET on the side

Even with Marlon’s sweet words well…though they brought her very little comfort it was comfort all the same. Jeza though wasn’t sure how she was going to handle being without her brother. Though he was overprotective at times, she…she loved her big brother so much. Out of all the family she had out here he was the one that she was closest too. Considering…his family was different from the one that she had grown up with before he left. Jeza shook her head a little before looking over to Marlon for a moment, actually blushing a little as she gave him a sad little smile. Only a month…that wasn’t nearly enough to say goodbye…to wrap up loose ends. When he offered to take her to see her brother, she thought for a moment that that was a really bad idea…no really that was a TERRIBLE idea. “ …Um…that’s okay…I think I can manage…” she said softly, giving him a nervous smile as he opened the door and…there he was…

Her brother.

Jeza swallowed hard as Marlon looked at her and smiled at her brother, she dragged her hand over her face a little bit as she shook her head and just muttered something under her breath, Konan peering at the other for a moment. He was definitely older than Marlon that was for sure…in his later 20’s almost 30. So this was the little a*****e who was being forced to marry his sister…and while he knew for a FACT that none of this was marlon’s fault…he still didn’t like him. He didn’t trust him…not with his sister. He brushed by Marlon like nothing and pulled Jeza into him, giving her a moment to register this and hug him right back. “ …what happened…” Marlon could hear him asking her, forget that he was her future husband he didn’t want to talk to him.

“ …We have to get married in a month…and be moved in by then as well…” she said, looking down for a moment, almost forgetting that Marlon was there as well. Konan swore under his breath a little bit, pulling back and cupping the girls face for a moment before looking over at Marlon once again. He was about to say something to the guy but Jeza tugged at his arm a little bit. “ …Konan…stop, I know you’re upset but you cant take it out on Marlon…he’s…we’re gonna get married and that’s just how it is…” she was trying to be the mature one of the two, but obviously she was upset like her brother. Konan glared a little and just put his arm around his sister and lead her out of the door, Jeza pausing for a moment to look at Marlon.

“ …Um…thank you…for being so nice…I guess…I’ll see you…” she said softly, as she started to get farther down the hall from him and around the corner.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott grinned as he lead Jazmine to his motorcycle and handed her his extra helmet. He turned as he felt her tug on his sleeve and raised an eyebrow when she said she promised to put the cap back on the toothpaste. "Oh yeah? Okay well then I promise to put the toilet seat down... Sometimes" He chuckled as she started yelling about how hungry she was and how the place had better be good as he got on his bike and waited for her to get on as well before pulling off. He definitely did hope she was going to like it. It took them about 15 minutes to get to the bistro who's sign ready Jennifer's. He helped Jazmine get off the bike then lead her inside. It was a cute little place with a couple of people inside, most of them regular customers. Everyone greeted Scott as he entered and one of the men sitting at the counter stopped him with his hand on his shoulder. "Hey Scott, your mother told us what happened this morning... I'm very sorry this is happening to you son." He wasn't really Scott's father but he was very close to his family and a regular at the bistro. "It's not that bad, I actually brought her here... I only have a month before I marry her so I thought I'd show her some of my life ya know."
He shrugged looking back to Jazmine with a tight smile. He could tell the man was shocked but Scott was honestly ready to just try and make the best out of the situation handed to him. "Is my mom here?" He asked looking around and behind the counter to see if she was working, one of her employee's shook his head with a slight frown as he washed a cup. "No... She was kind of upset this morning so she left early." Scott sighed and nodded slowly before looking back to Jazmine once more with yet again a tight smile. "This is the family business... I always thought I'd be taking it over ya know... Well that was if I didn't get to play football.... So? What would you like to eat?" He asked with a little smile until the man he had been talking to cleared his throat a little. "What about Maria?" Scott froze a little as both the man and employee waited for an answer. Scott turned to them shrugging his shoulders a little and grabbing two menu's. "Let's go sit down." He said through grit teeth as he stormed off toward one of the booth's and sat down.

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
Krissy quickly began to wipe tears away as she heard the deep clearing of a throat. She already knew the deep voice belonged to her fiance and it made her feel sick to her stomach to know that she was right as she turned around to look at him. Her eyes cast down to her phone in his hand, maybe he wasn't that bad. Maybe he was a nice guy who was just upset because he was being forced into marrying someone he didn't know a thing about. The impatient remark that left his lips made her quickly contradict her thoughts. Her eyebrows pulled together as she quickly snatched the phone from his hands. "Sorry." She mumbled, freeing him of her phone so he could go off and do whatever it was he wanted to do. Her eyes flew down to her phone, never fully looking him in the eye before she fired off a quick text to her best friend Lisa.
I need a drink.
Keegans Pub in 10?

It took about two seconds for Lisa to respond, saying she'd be there in five and for the first time that day Kristiana smiled that genuine beautiful smile of hers before turning from Thomas and running to her car. She knew Lisa would want to hear everything about the match program and who they were setting her up with. Really Kriss just wanted to drink until her face turned numb and the whole ******** day would hopefully just become one big blur.

ooc//

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Marly narrowed his eyes as the man pushed past him and stomped over to his little sister. Marlon watched on feeling as though they were sort of blaming him for what was about to happen. He didn't want to get married either, he was only 23 and was extremelly worried about what was going to happen to his brother once he left. He listened in as Jezabella went over the more important details of what was expected and for the first time he let himself feel sick with the situation since no eyes were on him. Marly looked up at Jeza giving her a little smile as her brother began to lead her out. "Yeah... I'll see you... My numbers in the file if you need it okay." He said before she was pulled out of his sight. He looked down at the file that had been given to him and opened it to the first name, it was just a brief profile on Jeza so he could keep in contact with her. He quickly closed the file taking a mental note to put her number in his phone then rushed to the front desk to collect his phone. There was a message from the babysitter and Marly knew right away he didn't have much time to collect his brother.
He ran outside the lobby, seeing Jeza and her brother outside he sent them a quick wave and a smile before running to his car and speeding off.
It took him twenty minutes to reach the babysitters apartment and he started running up the stairs by two's before he reached her door. Before he could even knock the door swung open and Liam was standing there with his bag and a frown. "Where is she?" Marly looked past him to the babysitter thanking her and handing her fifty dollars before taking his brother by the hand and walking down the hall. "Well?""Well what?" He asked putting his brother in the car and getting in the drivers seat. "I'm not getting married today Liam... That's not for a little while bud." That seemed to shut him up as Marlon drove them to a little bistro knowing that Liam would probably be hungry.
"Where are your tattoo's?" "I covered them up--""With makeup?!" He practically yelled as Marlon parked and pinched the bridge of his nose. "A lot of rockstars wear makeup okay Liam!" He defended himself as he felt an embarrassed blush coming on. "Yeah, a lot of girls wear make up too." His little brother countered as they entered the bistro and sat at one of the booths. It was quiet at first between the two as Marlon browsed the menu and Liam stared off into space. He was upset, Marlon knew that. He had brought him here to basically tell him everything but every time he went to open his mouth he just felt tongue tied... How was he supposed to tell a six year old that the only person who had ever taken care of him was going to leave him? And only in a month?!
ooc//

Jazmine Nicole Lovelace

It was nice to see Scott smile a little bit even given the situation. She put the helmet on her head and held on tight…this was the first time she had ever been on one of these things and it was actually…kind of fun! When they finally stopped she was going to comment about how awesome his ride was but he was already heading into the Bistro, so she followed right after. However almost instantly she felt a little…out of place. Immediately she was being looked at by all the workers at the Bistro and she wasn’t exactly sure why? Did she have something on her face, was her hair messed up or something like that? She wasn’t entirely sure to be honest.

When Scott started to talk to the other man…and apologizing about the recent news, Jazmine started to feel a little…awkward? And some what unwanted. Okay so it wasn’t that big of a deal this pretty much sucked for the guy…and well…her to she guessed. To be honest it seemed as though Scott actually had a life and plans…he had this business and probably was really closed to these people and now he was going to have to move away. Jazmine was…well…she was all alone out here…didn’t have many friends…not any that she had been close with, she mostly kind of just kept to herself.

It was nice though that Scott was introducing her to somethings in his life. She gave the man a small nod as he asked for his mother, almost instantly she started feeling bad again. She was…really that upset? Wow…his poor mother. She barely got to let her father know…she had yet to hear from him again however so she didn’t know how he was feeling to be honest. When Scott started to speak to her, she made sure that she smiled and was attentive. “ Really? That’s really neat! It’s a nice little place and I bet the food is….great….” Jazmine looked to the other man as he pretty much cut her off, asking Scott suddenly about…Maria?

Oh…so she had been correct with there being someone else.

Jazmine watched Scott take two menus and suddenly walk off, feeling her stomach turn a little bit as she almost looked a little sad. Was that a thing with this guy? Him just…walking off and leaving her like this. Jazmine looked up a little, noticing a few of the workers looking at her with a bit of a disapproving look. It was like they didn’t want her there or something…but it…wasn’t here fault. She gave a little smile before following Scott and taking a seat across from him, pulling up her menu to her face so she could hide it a bit, pretending to try to find something she wanted…but honestly…she wasn’t feeling all that hungry right now. Not after that.

“ …..So……this Bistro…is your…mom the manager? Or something…um…you said it was a family business?” she asked softly, her blue eyes peaking over the top of the menu as she looked at him, she was almost too scared too. “ …um…everything looks…really good…I-I cant choose…aha…ha…”

Tom Linster

The Casanova With a SECRET

As soon as Krissy left he swore under his breath. Why the hell did he have to be stuck with this…BRAT? He was trying to be nice to her and she was being rude as hell. No matter…she was obviously immature and scared of him, maybe he wouldn’t have to talk to her much during this whole marriage thing….not like he really needed her…there was only one person for him and well…she was gone now. Tom turned and started walking to where his car was parked, feeling his phone buzz and seeing that his grandmother was waiting for Tom at the Bistro in town, it was pretty infamous and he could use the peace. He got into his car and drove off of the lot, barely catching sight of his bride to be.

When he finally arrived at the Bistro he got out the car, rubbing his neck a little as he walked on inside. There waiting for him on a couch was his grandmother and a little girl, who was kicking her feet and talking away, talking about her day in kindergarten before she looked up to see Tom. Her smile got really big and she jumped off the couch, running up to him as he kneeled down to hug her and pic her up. “ HI DADDY!” she squealed, giving him little kisses on his cheek and hugging him pretty tightly. Tom laughed, despite this situation he was always going to have Sophia with him…and that made it all that much more bareable. “ Hey baby girl! How are you? Are you hungry? “ he asked, watching her nod as his grandmother went off to go take care of some things that she needed to do. “ YUP YUP” she cheered as Tom looked over and noticed a familiar face sitting in a booth. “ We’ll sit over there with these please” Tom said with a smile as he held Sophia and started to walk over to Marlon and his brother.

“ Well fancy meeting you he---“

“ HI LIAM!” Sophia practically screamed as she gave the boy a big grin before looking at Marlon bashfully. “ Hi uncle Marly!”

" Let me...Take Care of You..."

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

User Image

Scott sat down with his menu even though he already knew what he wanted to order. In fact it was probably already being made. He just... Needed something to distract himself. He didn't know why anyone would bring up Maria in front of Jazmine. He just met her, and even though she was going to be his wife she didn't need to know. Scott put his menu down as if he had been browsing through is and stared back at those big blue eyes as they peered out from the top of her menu. He offered her a gentle smile as one of the guys brought over their waters and waited until he was gone before answering. "My grandmother was the one who opened the bistro, then when she got old my mom took it over. Since then she's made it pretty successful... I just like that it's still sort of... Well... Exclusive. Not too many people know about it which makes it peaceful." He sighed a little, putting his hand on her menu and gently tugging it down just a little so he could see her face. He could tell she was sad and he felt awful for bringing her here now. He had just wanted to show her an important piece of his life before it was too late to show her at all. He wanted to show her what made him the person he was, and he wanted to get to know her. Maybe that way everything would be easier to deal with. "Jazmine, I'm sorry about what was said, it is in no way your fault and no one should treat you like it is." He apologized. "And um... The BLT is delicious..." He recommended with a smile, folding his hands together on their table. "Not to be too nosey but um... Tell me about yourself Jazmine." It was weird, asking his fiancee to tell him about herself but he needed to know something, anything about her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff