Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you feel the most towards this situation?

******** disappointed. This event was a slap in the face. The increased prices are ridiculous. 0.47655068078669 47.7% [ 315 ]
Disappointed. This event was a sneaky way to increase H&R store prices! 0.267776096823 26.8% [ 177 ]
Fine. It's not that bad, guys. Most important, gold needs to be sunk. 0.15582450832073 15.6% [ 103 ]
Doesn't matter. It doesn't affect me. 0.063540090771558 6.4% [ 42 ]
*RAGEQUIT* 0.036308623298033 3.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 661 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 > >>

High-functioning Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
This is really unfortunate for the non-Gaia Cash users.

The user driven MP prices have inflated due to our own actions as Gaia users, but it makes me really upset that the Admins of Gaia could now be increasing the prices of Gold Shop Items that have nothing to do with the MP and their prices are not set by users. Non-Cash users should have access to Gold Shop items with low/reasonable prices--especially if its getting increasingly hard to obtain non-gold shop items through the MP.

It is now more clear than ever that Gaia favors the Cash Users over Non-Cash Users. Its a little upsetting for me.

Original Survivor

Ugh, this place... Thank god I don't need items anymore. I have everything I could want so go ahead Gaia, ******** up things even more for everyone else, won't affect me at all! Though they did mess me up by putting Achievements in these annoying kickstarters. gonk

You guys better stock up on that stuff now! Might even make profit with the sellback feature.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I noticed that with the heart boxers as well.
They used to be like 1k now they're 50k xP

Everyday Cat

Noooo not the serafuku sets crying
I never bought all the colors I liked! Now there's no way I can!

Shirtless Fatcat

Adnama Lavode
Holy s**t. I'm glad I bought out the gold shops already. gonk

i should have! i put it of and now i'm regretting it :C

Alien Invader

Keeping the goldshops affordable was a good way for Gaia to retain users who aren't spending cash and for enticing new users. Through the Daily Chance's gold output being increased a new user could accumulate gold fairly quickly to be able to afford an array of items from the goldshop and I thought that was great.

If they do this to all the goldshops, I'll be disappointed. As it stands, the entire H.R. Wesley goldsink thing is a giant scam.

Locke103's Queen

Darling

Eeeeh I never bought all those bows either T.T There's no way in hell I'm paying 50 times the normal price for a gold shop item though, so I'll have to live without.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

Jud4y
Wow. I don't know what to say about this.

Well anyway... Ania's Wedding Gown is now 6,135,400 gold. From what I can remember it used to be ~122k? It was one of the pricier items in the shop so I guess the rest won't be any higher.
If this is going to happen to D*C you should go buy the things you want now.

Blargh,good thing I bought that for my mule before that happened! gonk

Feral Friend

Insensibility
This is really unfortunate for the non-Gaia Cash users.

The user driven MP prices have inflated due to our own actions as Gaia users, but it makes me really upset that the Admins of Gaia could now be increasing the prices of Gold Shop Items that have nothing to do with the MP and their prices are not set by users. Non-Cash users should have access to Gold Shop items with low/reasonable prices--especially if its getting increasingly hard to obtain non-gold shop items through the MP.

It is now more clear than ever that Gaia favors the Cash Users over Non-Cash Users. Its a little upsetting for me.

It the greed that runs the world. Also here in internet and Gaia. It's sad to see these kind of things happen where some of the joy is being sapped because all the fun and keeping up with item updates is all about money (GC) and that will only reduce people who a willing to keep playing.

I know money has to be made but c'mon.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
I bet they're trying to fight this ridiculous hyperinflation thing that has been going on in the past few months. Hope it'll succeed and the prices will go back when less than 90% of the active users have over a billion liquid gold.

Greedy Raider

19,825 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
@_@ I guess now is a good time to buy out the items in the other stores, been putting that off for a while now

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      Holy heck, Gaia! This is surprising to me and it makes me upset. :C I really hope that this is a mistake/super temporary because new users may have a hard time getting these items with how Gaia is now. I love gold shop items as well and how they are low priced. > o> The raised prices kind of turn me off from buying these items. I hope someone from Gaia shines some light on this.

Enigmatic Mage

Given how much daily chance gives now, I can understand them increasing gold shop prices some, but not so drastically! I think it is better to err on the side of generosity and let newbies and folks who don't buy GC to have easy access to the gold shop items.

Honestly, until they quit releasing more gold gens, I will consider the "gold sink" excuse to be utter nonsense. And if they really want a gold sink, why not update D*C with some fancy and outrageously expensive new items? Though I'm happy to have gotten that fancy wizard hat I'd been coveting since it was released, being able to buy it -- along with everything in the shop -- was kind of bittersweet.

Enduring Gaian

I'd rather they just make newer items at higher prices rather than increasing the prices of the older ones. Some of those items aren't that great anyway... I don't even desire half the stuff from Gold Shops anymore because the art quality isn't that great compared with other items on the site.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Mentats
@_@ I guess now is a good time to buy out the items in the other stores, been putting that off for a while now

That's what I've been doing. I've only managed to buy the items I wanted from three stores so far and I've spent about 4mil doing so. I'll have to hop on some mules to help out with specific items, especially all the stuff I need for my insane fishing quest. It's going to hurt a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff