Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Faun

Fanny Flaps
Honestly? I love it and my ego allows me to believe I "killed" a thread by offering the definitive unquestionable answer. cool [/quote

...Is the answer 42?! emotion_kirakira

Additionally: you rock. Kill threads mercilessly!!! I have learned to enjoy having the last word.

Dapper Nerd

Now I feel like this thread is going to die as soon as I post... ninja
Anyways, nope, never really felt shame in "killing" a thread. I feel like if no one posts after me, then the thread has run it's course and no one has a response on topic.

Benevolent Faun

nallan
Now I feel like this thread is going to die as soon as I post... ninja
Anyways, nope, never really felt shame in "killing" a thread. I feel like if no one posts after me, then the thread has run it's course and no one has a response on topic.

Yup, you are certainly right. *nods* It has been good for me, though, learning all these different opinions. It kills what little anxiety I had left on the matter.

Besides... if anyone is gonna kill this thread it is me. Or 1-800. Between the two of us it's a bit of a lazy battle. xp

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I'm really curious who will be the thread killers of this thread now xD

Benevolent Faun

DJ Twissta

Hah! I think it's kind of turned into a neat social experiment, now. We're all hyper aware of thread killing! I think though, as the poster of the thread, I should be the one to kill it to save ya'll the troubles... stare rofl

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Raei
DJ Twissta

Hah! I think it's kind of turned into a neat social experiment, now. We're all hyper aware of thread killing! I think though, as the poster of the thread, I should be the one to kill it to save ya'll the troubles... stare rofl

It may be awhile, you have to let the feeding frenzy end.
People have been waiting for a thread like this for awhile.

Enduring Sex Symbol

Raei
1-800-OMG-STFU
*firebombs thread*

You aren't gonna give up, are ya?! You and I are currently locked in a fight to the death. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

*throws thread off a cliff*

I never give up!

Besides, it's excellent practice for future thread murdering. And I plan to do a LOT of that. ninja

Benevolent Faun

DJ Twissta
Raei
DJ Twissta

Haha! Feeding frenzy?! What do you mean?

Benevolent Faun

1-800-OMG-STFU
Raei
1-800-OMG-STFU
*firebombs thread*

You aren't gonna give up, are ya?! You and I are currently locked in a fight to the death. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

I never give up!

Besides, it's excellent practice for future thread murdering. And I plan to do a LOT of that. ninja

My name is Inigo Montoya... you killed my thread... prepare to die. pirate gaia_spoons

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Raei
DJ Twissta
Raei
DJ Twissta

I lurk a lot more lately because the lack of interesting threads lol, so I think that when a good thread pops up that isn't about items/complaining/scandal then people like to enjoy it while it lasts :3

Enduring Sex Symbol

Raei
1-800-OMG-STFU
Raei
1-800-OMG-STFU
*firebombs thread*

I never give up!

My name is Inigo Montoya... you killed my thread... prepare to die. pirate gaia_spoons

Stop saying that!!! emotion_0A0

*saws thread in half with chainsaw*

Celestial Spirit

Not on Gaia, but this seems to happen a lot on the other forum I frequent. It doesn't usually bother me anymore, but I do wonder sometimes when the post included a question no one bothers to answer.

Benevolent Faun

DJ Twissta
Raei
DJ Twissta
Raei
DJ Twissta

I lurk a lot more lately because the lack of interesting threads lol, so I think that when a good thread pops up that isn't about items/complaining/scandal then people like to enjoy it while it lasts :3

You're right, I did notice a distinct lack of interesting threads that sparked genuine conversation. There are a few out there of course, which is why I decided to add to them to make it a little more community and a little less complaining. If you get my drift. LOL

And I understand the lurking bit... I lurk too, and mostly because there aren't may interesting threads out there. So I'm glad that this thread serves a purpose to be entertaining/amusing/interesting. 4laugh

Benevolent Faun

1-800-OMG-STFU
Raei
1-800-OMG-STFU
Raei
1-800-OMG-STFU
*firebombs thread*

I never give up!

Stop saying that!!! emotion_0A0

*saws thread in half with chainsaw*

Hey now Good Sir, no need to get violent!! emo

EDIT: ....MORE violent, I mean. rolleyes

Benevolent Faun

Sianserais
Not on Gaia, but this seems to happen a lot on the other forum I frequent. It doesn't usually bother me anymore, but I do wonder sometimes when the post included a question no one bothers to answer.

What do you mean? When a post included a question no one bothers to answer?

I sort of figured no one would REALLY answer the questions I put up there, as they're more for fun than for any real direction. I just wanted to make the first post humorous if I could, as every other thread here seems to be running on the serious side. I just wanted to open up a line of communication between Gaian's where we can share thoughts and anxieties with each other and realize we're not alone, and get to know one another a little better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff