:3 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
1 2 3 >

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
with all the fiascos happening on gaia paired with life happening for me I'm giving up gaia. According to tektek my account is worth ~231,263,017,023 of 618 items. Seeing as I've been on gaia on and off since 2004 I might come back I might not hence the indecision on what to do with my items/gold. Having spent no money for gc I'm not attached to anything on here, not anymore at least. I'm asking for honest opinions here.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Keep your account.
Gash and I kinda uncovered that 133Tgate fiasco, but neither of us are leaving. Since you've never spent GC then you should feel proud of your account.

Take a break, that would be best. We all take breaks from things we enjoy.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I suggest keeping it all, in case you want to come back later. But if you want to get rid of your items and gold so that you aren't tempted later, the Charity/Quests forum would be happy to have you! There's also Dumpster Dive if you feel like breaking the monotony of caches.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
def take a break. dont give away or sell.

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Menstrual Cramps
Keep your account.
Gash and I kinda uncovered that 133Tgate fiasco, but neither of us are leaving. Since you've never spent GC then you should feel proud of your account.

Thats what I'll probably do, I just miss the old gaia when there was no drama, no cash shop and things were simpler. but I don't miss the sushi errors lmao. but it feels like gaia has no place for me anymore, I don't talk to anyone on it I don't even really know half of whats happening. logged on today and was taken aback by the Gcash and Gofusion tabs.

Interesting Businesswoman

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Take a break~ I just came back like a few days ago take a who knows how long hiatus.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Keep your stuff. Take a break. Take up a hobby.

Don't get rid of your stuff unless you're 100% sure you're not coming back.

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Thanks for the opinions everyone, I appreciate the feedback. I decided I'll keep everything for now, later if I come back and still am dissatisfied with the state of gaia I'll hold a give away.

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
lucky_elf
Menstrual Cramps
Keep your account.

Thats what I'll probably do, I just miss the old gaia when there was no drama, no cash shop and things were simpler. but I don't miss the sushi errors lmao. but it feels like gaia has no place for me anymore, I don't talk to anyone on it I don't even really know half of whats happening. logged on today and was taken aback by the Gcash and Gofusion tabs.

I kind of do miss the sushi errors... sweatdrop

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

If you're quitting for good, why would you sell your items for gold?

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Keep your stuff. A vacation/hiatus will do you good! You can come back from time to time. Especially during the upcoming events. Or just to peak and see what's going on and maybe visit friends and familiar places.

Divine Muse

My advice would be to keep your items.

You never know and starting over with nothing would be worse than what you have already.

Familiar Trickster

Keep them. you might regret letting some items go.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Keep it, I've been in gaia since 2004 too, and one year and a half or more I left cause I didn't have enough time for internet and other things,and I keep all the things in my account, I had spent some cash on gaia so that was one of the reason I didn't give them away and the other is just cause I didn't feel like give them. Now I'm really glad cause when I come back I didn't have gold.. only a few million but I could sell some items and be back in game again smile

Kawaii Kitten

If I was going to quit I would give away my stuff and let the gold rot on the unused account (best for inflation, since it adds to the items in circulation but not the gold)... If I was feeling really motivated, I might even sell everything and then sink all the gold I got lol.

Or I might just do nothing, and log out, leaving all my stuff there.

Depends how committed/sure you are about not coming back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff