Welcome to Gaia! ::

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Read the following if you have not seen this yet.

Quote:

Inactive Account System Disabled

Hello Gaian's! We have decided to disable the inactive account lockout system. This means that anyone who could not access the site due to their account exceeding 2 year inactivity threshold should now be able to do so. We apologize for any inconvenience this system has caused. If you had filed a ticket and were waiting for a response, consider this your answer.
Access granted!

All outstanding tickets regarding account access from this system will be closed out.

This imo, is a great thing. I have heard of some people (one of my friends included) still not get a reply months later for petitions on an inactive account.

Are you happy they have changed this?

Edit: One of my friends quit trying to log in when he never got a reply for his old accounts after 3 months. This was a year ago. It may help bring back old members as stated by a poster in here. It would be nice if more people decided to return to Gaia do to this.

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
In before assholes attempt to brute force their way into old insecure accounts.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

User Image

That's my reaction. I had like 6 accounts (not counting 8 guild mules) which were locked and one of them had my zOMG rings that are tradeable. So I'm super happy to hear this, though now I have an extra Sweetheart ring. lol

The best news, when the art of my OC comes in, I can actually put it in my OC account's signature which I was worried that I wouldn't be able to since it was locked. emotion_awesome

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Divine Combatant

9,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hopefully we will see a bunch more items in the MP! Some items have been lost in these inactive account lockers/inventory. At least I hope this happens! So many items I want that hardly anyone has because they are so old emo

Magic Hobo

Well, thank ********. That feature was vastly more annoying than it was secure.

Original Pumpkin

(✿◠‿◠)(ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫(ღ❤‿❤ღ)(´・ω・`)

It was a good idea.
Just....how they handled it......Left much to be desired.

(≖△≖✿)(´ʘ‿ʘ )User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(≖ω≖✿)(⊙︿⊙✿)

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
I suppose it might make it easier for hackers to hack into old unused accounts though xd
I'm crying right now. I haven't been on this accounts in forever. and Now I'm finally here. ; u; I can take all my stuff and leave this account for sure.

Although... I kinda like the name of this account, so I might keep it hm. Not that I need more than one mule anymore.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
GamerFabz
Hopefully we will see a bunch more items in the MP! Some items have been lost in these inactive account lockers/inventory. At least I hope this happens! So many items I want that hardly anyone has because they are so old emo

Yes! I know my friend who was locked out had at least golden laurels on him amongst other things.
It's about time.

I feel users affected should have gotten a bit more than a quick sorry in a dev notice for all the trouble this caused. It is sad that real announcements don't even get posted in announcements these days. Then again a lot of us don't read announcements anymore so . . .

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I'm kind of glad! I mean, I'm too lazy to sign in on my mules these days, but to know that I can, is nice. Maybe this is their way of hoping to regain some older members? XD

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Glad it was lifted. Know just gotta remember the passwords and email accounts tied to them. whee

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Important Papers
I'm crying right now. I haven't been on this accounts in forever. and Now I'm finally here. ; u; I can take all my stuff and leave this account for sure.

Although... I kinda like the name of this account, so I might keep it hm. Not that I need more than one mule anymore.

You can always change the name on this one and rename the mule with it biggrin

Divine Combatant

9,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Silverlight Symphony
GamerFabz

Yes! I know my friend who was locked out had at least golden laurels on him amongst other things.

Well your friend must be so happy! Haha! I would be xd
I'm really hoping the zOMG bag is brought back emo

Super Spirit

Good to hear!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items