Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

is the weekend where I won't be able to get there WHAT ******** HELL AM I LIVING IN scream

Dangerous Lunatic

That is really sad sad

Shy Bookworm

Risotto Nero
That is really sad sad

I knowwwwwwwww it would be my first ever inkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ;__________;

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
I am very sorry.
Conventions of any type are fun, but tattoo conventions can bring some very talented tattoo artists to areas that might not have many.
It's a real shame that you can't make it.

Is it going to be coming around again next year? Are there any others you might be able to travel to sooner?

Shy Bookworm

Rosalind Hawk
I am very sorry.
Conventions of any type are fun, but tattoo conventions can bring some very talented tattoo artists to areas that might not have many.

Is it going to be coming around again next year? Are there any others you might be able to travel to sooner?

i think so my friend says she went last year so I'm assuming it's a yearly thing but hopefully by then I'll have a couple

edit: I live near Greenman tattoo and that's where I was thinking of getting mine, but if I can get my very first one done at a convention then that would be sick

I have one that i want of a vine triad, and one that my gaia friend drew me on here, but i might just get the triad one i dono yet i'm still nervous being my first time and all that ^^; that sounds wrong

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
I am very sorry.

i think so my friend says she went last year so I'm assuming it's a yearly thing but hopefully by then I'll have a couple

Ah well that's good.
Well, you don't have to rush into it- and even if you have a couple by then, you might be able to find something more you'd like to get from the convention.
And even if not, it's a fun place to show off and see what other people have gotten or created. 3nodding

There's also the possibility that you'll need a touch up on any existing tattoos. Many do.

Shy Bookworm

Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
I am very sorry.

Ah well that's good.
Well, you don't have to rush into it- and even if you have a couple by then, you might be able to find something more you'd like to get from the convention.
And even if not, it's a fun place to show off and see what other people have gotten or created. 3nodding

There's also the possibility that you'll need a touch up on any existing tattoos. Many do.

hm but i trust the boys at green man I mean I've never gotten one but I hear they're the best and there's like one right across the street......

I'm thinking of getting it soon so I don't chicken out ><; I design tattoos myself so it'd be pretty silly for a clean girl to be designing It makes me want some, and it was very hard to stay away from the ink in provence town ma when i was there with my family

my mom knows my obsission for them, and she's all "you can get your tattoo today!" my dad turns around and glares

i'm like "Uh not today he's here"

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
I am very sorry.

Ah well that's good.

hm but i trust the boys at green man I mean I've never gotten one but I hear they're the best and there's like one right across the street......

I'm thinking of getting it soon so I don't chicken out ><; I design tattoos myself so it'd be pretty silly for a clean girl to be designing It makes me want some, and it was very hard to stay away from the ink in provence town ma when i was there with my family

my mom knows my obsission for them, and she's all "you can get your tattoo today!" my dad turns around and glares

Well if you trust them and like their work, and you're thrilled about the design you've made, then go for it. XD
It's not a requirement to have ink to design it, but there's nothing wrong with wanting some either whee

I have a tattoo on my left ankle and would like to get more. Both of my parents also have tattoos. smile
It's good that your mom understands. I'm sure she can't wait to hear what you have to say after you've gotten your first one.

Shy Bookworm

Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
I am very sorry.

Ah well that's good.

Well if you trust them and like their work, and you're thrilled about the design you've made, then go for it. XD
It's not a requirement to have ink to design it, but there's nothing wrong with wanting some either whee

I have a tattoo on my left ankle and would like to get more. Both of my parents also have tattoos. smile
It's good that your mom understands. I'm sure she can't wait to hear what you have to say after you've gotten your first one.

I think tommrow might be the day i also need a hair cut and she works near by but i dono i'm still nervous but exited at the same time, and i'll want a friend with me, but i heard it's not so bad, it could be like getting a sprain adjusted ><:

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
I am very sorry.

Ah well that's good.

I think tommrow might be the day i also need a hair cut and she works near by but i dono i'm still nervous but exited at the same time, and i'll want a friend with me, but i heard it's not so bad, it could be like getting a sprain adjusted ><:

It's really not that bad. I'd compared it more to getting scratched lightly/repeatedly with the edge of a piece of plastic. lol I've only had one tattoo though, and it feels pretty drastically different depending on where you're getting it/what kind of shading/coloring is happening.
Most people go in really freaked out but can handle it just fine. Longer sessions (especially in sensitive areas) are where you'll start getting into the biggest issues.

It might be good to get it done on the same day as getting your hair cut. Basically a 'treat yourself' day, and getting your hair done might help take your mind off of it some (and if you're getting the haircut after, it might distract you from any discomfort).
Of course, if you've gotten your tattoo before getting a hair cut, make sure it's properly covered so clippings don't stick to it!

Shy Bookworm

Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk

Ah well that's good.

It's really not that bad. I'd compared it more to getting scratched lightly/repeatedly with the edge of a piece of plastic. lol I've only had one tattoo though, and it feels pretty drastically different depending on where you're getting it/what kind of shading/coloring is happening.
Most people go in really freaked out but can handle it just fine. Longer sessions (especially in sensitive areas) are where you'll start getting into the biggest issues.

It might be good to get it done on the same day as getting your hair cut. Basically a 'treat yourself' day, and getting your hair done might help take your mind off of it some (and if you're getting the haircut after, it might distract you from any discomfort).
Of course, if you've gotten your tattoo before getting a hair cut, make sure it's properly covered so clippings don't stick to it!

that's what someone told me once. she took my arm and started scratching my arm.

honestly I'm afraid it might tickle and i might wiggle to much o.o; as long as I don't look at it i should be good that's what happened when I took my blood, the lady was all, ok your all done, she met just sticking it into my skin, i didn't realize she didn't take it out yet o.o; so i imanagn it feels like a baby neddel drawing on your skin

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk

Ah well that's good.

that's what someone told me once. she took my arm and started scratching my arm.

honestly I'm afraid it might tickle and i might wiggle to much o.o; as long as I don't look at it i should be good that's what happened when I took my blood, the lady was all, ok your all done, she met just sticking it into my skin, i didn't realize she didn't take it out yet o.o; so i imanagn it feels like a baby neddel drawing on your skin

I was really worried about it tickling and me wiggling too, actually. It tickled in some spots, but it wasn't a very intense tickle at all (I'm really ticklish down by my feet/ankles), it was only ticklish in certain spots, and the tattoo guy was able to hold my leg effectively enough.

Yeah not looking at it helps too, but I've found it's not as bad as looking when there's a needle in you. It just looks like they're drawing on you basically lol.

Shy Bookworm

Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk

I was really worried about it tickling and me wiggling too, actually. It tickled in some spots, but it wasn't a very intense tickle at all (I'm really ticklish down by my feet/ankles), it was only ticklish in certain spots, and the tattoo guy was able to hold my leg effectively enough.

Yeah not looking at it helps too, but I've found it's not as bad as looking when there's a needle in you. It just looks like they're drawing on you basically lol.

OH i know what it feels like! I mean i have an idea. is it like when a tree branch scratches you by mistake when you brush up against it for a long period of time? that's what it seems like [as a rper and all that that's how i'd describe it o.o; but i dono cause i never got one before

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk

OH i know what it feels like! I mean i have an idea. is it like when a tree branch scratches you by mistake when you brush up against it for a long period of time? that's what it seems like [as a rper and all that that's how i'd describe it o.o; but i dono cause i never got one before

Kind of? Or like the tickle of a rose's leaf before you bump the thorn. At some points it tickled and hurt at the same time, which kind of offset the tickle, and the tickle offset the pain LOL.
It's hard to describe, but I'm sure you'll be fine. If you're really worried, maybe bring something like a small stuffed toy, stress ball, handheld gaming device, phone- anything to distract you a bit that won't get in the way of what the tattoo artist is doing. Chewing gum might even help to be honest.
It'll be over in no time, especially if your first tattoo is small/moderate in size. And of course talk to your tattoo artist- if it really does become too much, or you think you're going to do something that will cause you to move suddenly (like sneeze) let them know. They'll usually give you a second.

Shy Bookworm

Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk
Spirit_Girl01
Rosalind Hawk

Kind of? Or like the tickle of a rose's leaf before you bump the thorn. At some points it tickled and hurt at the same time, which kind of offset the tickle, and the tickle offset the pain LOL.
It's hard to describe, but I'm sure you'll be fine. If you're really worried, maybe bring something like a small stuffed toy, stress ball, handheld gaming device, phone- anything to distract you a bit that won't get in the way of what the tattoo artist is doing. Chewing gum might even help to be honest.
It'll be over in no time, especially if your first tattoo is small/moderate in size. And of course talk to your tattoo artist- if it really does become too much, or you think you're going to do something that will cause you to move suddenly (like sneeze) let them know. They'll usually give you a second.

ah well i can't do anything with my hands or arms because eventually i want my first one on my inner arm im going to draw it pretty soon it's going to be rather small the first one that way i won't waste money on it

i like the idea of hemp tattoo but i feel they're a waste of money because they wash off ><; and i think mine has more meaning to it to be quite honest so i'll tell everyone about the meaning of it

i want anime tattoos also but i don't think i'll get those just yet ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces