Welcome to Gaia! ::

Save Our Louie?

I'm going to be putting gold into it because I like the sinks 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 22 ]
I won't put gold into it because I can't afford it 0.27407407407407 27.4% [ 74 ]
I won't put gold into it because I don't approve of it 0.34074074074074 34.1% [ 92 ]
I'm going to be putting gold into it because I like Louie/H&R 0.3037037037037 30.4% [ 82 ]
Total Votes:[ 270 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Indulgent Seeker

Am I the only one disgusted by this?
    The abundant gold sink events recently have been bad enough. I know it's supposedly born out of the intention to fix the economy, but really? Shutting down a gold shop with the threat of it permanently closing? And they couldn't even be bothered to draw a single art splash for it?

It's a cheap two second idea for a gold sink, when just managing the cash shop's releases more would work a lot better towards the goal instead. (Flynn's Booty and Chest, namely)

I've personally stayed out of any of the gold sink events, because I have to fight tooth and nail to save up gold for items versus buying them with cash. So the idea that a gold shop might be removed forever if people don't pony up the gold? I know it's supposed to be a "care about the community" kind of thing but it just struck me as really insulting.

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
If you really buy this ' Say bye to H&R Wesley or pay gold! ' thing then you really aren't thinking rationally about this, sorry ~
They've done Save our Shop's , Rebuild H&R Wesley and other things, this shouldn't be seen as another cash grabbing / screw the users thing~
You're over analyzing, stop it~

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SOL: s**t out of luck

Magic Hero

this one just feels like blackmail ; o;

Indulgent Seeker

rallyhoo
If you really buy this ' Say bye to H&R Wesley or pay gold! ' thing then you really aren't thinking rationally about this, sorry ~
They've done Save our Shop's , Rebuild H&R Wesley and other things, this shouldn't be seen as another cash grabbing / screw the users thing~

Oh, I'm not at all worried about the store actually being taken away.
    I'm sure between the people who are willing to put gold into it and whatnot HR/Louie will be fine.

I just don't appreciate the concept of a gold store being held at ransom to get people involved. It just strikes me as incredibly rude.

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
pearlmethyst

Save Our Shops did the exact same thing ~ : /
It's not really the end of H&R Wesley~
They're helping the economy ever so slightly and giving us items for no charge~

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Reprendre
rallyhoo

Oh, I'm not at all worried about the store actually being taken away.
    I'm sure between the people who are willing to put gold into it and whatnot HR/Louie will be fine.

I just don't appreciate the concept of a gold store being held at ransom to get people involved. It just strikes me as incredibly rude.

Save Our Shops Event and Rebuild H&R Wesley did the same thing though~

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
rallyhoo
pearlmethyst

"no charge"? We're sinking gold in... I don't know how you'd call that free....

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
rallyhoo

I feel bad for H&R, always being picked on! I guess Louie has some s**t luck LOL

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
mayuralover
rallyhoo
pearlmethyst

Because Gold is free and it's aiding the economy as a gold sink, however slightly~

Wintry Dragon

I think this is the perfect time to send a message to Gaia about the relentless kickstarter events. The sad part is we'd lose the shop, but the message that we will not negotiate with them nor be forced to play their games is going to be strengthened if there is a martyr attached to it. Louie will die(again) for a good cause.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I feel that we super needed 4 topics about it

really there should be 5

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
DYRL
rallyhoo

I feel bad for H&R, always being picked on! I guess Louie has some s**t luck LOL

I would say that Louie is bad at money managing, unlike Edmund mainly~
Because Rebuild and this are pointing at Louie being spoiled brat without a thought in his head about taxes ~

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
rallyhoo
mayuralover
rallyhoo
pearlmethyst

Because Gold is free and it's aiding the economy as a gold sink, however slightly~
Gold is free.. haha, *watches as people buy GGs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces