Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Razumi Yazura
I can't help but keep thinking "Since when did he even learn how to sew and design clothes?"
Next kickstarter: Louie realizes that he doesn't know how to sew or design clothes and has to pay for classes to do so

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mississippi Black Velvet
Razumi Yazura
I can't help but keep thinking "Since when did he even learn how to sew and design clothes?"

Beeker, Beeker, Beeker..
//sighs

Isn't it obvious? Louie is a vampire, correct? He probably enthralls people with his vampire voodoo and has them sew for him and he passes it off as having done it himself. Duh.
As much as H&R Wesley was my second choice to be a shopkeeper apprentice for, I have doubts that Louie has any charm as of recent date. xd

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Paikeia
Pale Marionette Restrung hair is really close. But, you know, virtually unobtainable. gonk I'd like to see a Louie wig, though! We have Sasha's and Moira's, so why not all the other shopkeepers'? ^u^

if they released hairs for nicolae and cresento, i will probably be the first person to kick on whatever shop that has it and buys 200 copies of them > o >

on topic of NPC items, i wish they'd continue doing NPC themed REIs. those are the best things to wait for emo

Stubborn Gifter

pistoIs
they added more tiers
but i wouldnt be surprised if it slows down at 60t
i mean, the tacked on those extra goals for no real reason.
gaia hates to see us ahead don't they. lol

also
im not sure why gaia is promising so many items.
i don't think they'll keep up

Ditto on that. I will not be surprised if it slows down after 60. After all, the community wants the shop back.

But I don't think Gaia hates us that we're close to finish. In fact, I think they're surprised we manage to reach that far in such a short notice. So I think they added the tiers as extra bonus for us to work.

Hardcore Muse

Razumi Yazura
As much as H&R Wesley was my second choice to be a shopkeeper apprentice for, I have doubts that Louie has any charm as of recent date. xd

I'm sure he still has a number of fangirls/boys out three though willing to sew for him. XD

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Darksp
Oh yus animal items added as tiers. emotion_dowant

They should have been added earlier, in my opinion. While it's probably the case that more people still use human-type bases, that's not going to change if you guys don't get much new stuff to wear.

Hopefully the community can push through at least a couple of the goals for them. biggrin
Dunno how eager people will be once the shop is actually saved, especially since we just had another kickstarter, but everyone deserves a little something, regardless of base. At least they did it for the personal tiers, even if they're overpriced...

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nekoofdeath
Next kickstarter: Louie realizes that he doesn't know how to sew or design clothes and has to pay for classes to do so
Paikeia
Lol! Next kickstarter: "Help Louie learn how to sew!" rofl

Oh dear. XD

Maybe the NPC apprentices can help be his tailors. xd Just a silly thought, though. It would be nice if we were used a bit more.

Shy Spirit

Did they add more after the 60trill. Dont recall seeing the ones after

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Congrats to us all for getting so far so fast!

I just have one question about this whole thing:
When it says that Louie will make 5 new items, does it mean that we will get 5 entirely different items or one item in five different colour. And will the animal items be the same as the human items? Has this been answered?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Looks like another case of "The Kickstarter's filling up so fast let's add some more tiers!". I really hope we at least reach 80 Tril so that the Animal Avis can get some items.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Razumi Yazura
Nekoofdeath
Paikeia

Oh dear. XD

Maybe the NPC apprentices can help be his tailors. xd Just a silly thought, though. It would be nice if we were used a bit more.
Lol, just be careful not to stab yourself with the needle. I don't know how well Louie can resist the blood if it's right there in front of him. XD

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Paikeia
Lol, just be careful not to stab yourself with the needle. I don't know how well Louie can resist the blood if it's right there in front of him. XD
Hey. I'm a demon. It's probably just as bad or worse around me if someone pricked themselves. lol

Stubborn Gifter

Paikeia

There's a lost manga where Louie drinks "vegan blood." ninja

Magic Hobo

Paikeia
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
So why the ******** isn't a wig of Louie's hair mentioned as a prize for any part of this fiasco?

Because I want his hair. I have wanted his hair since he first appeared with that cute, shiny ponytail. And they still haven't made it into an item, anywhere.

The missed opportunity isn't endearing me any more towards this raspberry of a kickstarter, is what I'm saying.
Pale Marionette Restrung hair is really close. But, you know, virtually unobtainable. gonk I'd like to see a Louie wig, though! We have Sasha's and Moira's, so why not all the other shopkeepers'? ^u^

Pale marionette hair isn't tied with a ribbon! And the bangs aren't right. We have the hair of lots of NPCs thanks to their SD+ dolls and other stuff but Louie has just persistently not been one of them. Which is weird, because he's been involved in a *lot* of events and RIGs.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Razumi Yazura
Nekoofdeath
Paikeia

Oh dear. XD

i'm sure every other store's owners won't mind coming in to help Louie to make those items xd
though rina will most likely sew a pie into those clothins....
and making animals wearing an actual pie
it can definitly happen

===
on topic of the sink, we will already be getting 50 items once the open store tier gets done. if the sink gets filled up, there's gonna be 74 new items to make.... Poor Louie lmao
i also feel bad for the artists, they are gonna have to do a lot of work, and this is a gold shop update. who knew gaia would give so much effort to a single update. i just hope they'll be able to get it done without overworking sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff