Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you happy with the new changes to the header?

Yes! 0.098837209302326 9.9% [ 17 ]
No. 0.81976744186047 82.0% [ 141 ]
It should have always been like this! 0.017441860465116 1.7% [ 3 ]
What changes?/ I use an add-on/ad-blocker etc. so wouldn't notice. 0.063953488372093 6.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Besides not liking the change (I like achievements, and liked having the link there to go straight to it to see what I'm missing, change my title, etc.), I think it was a waste of effort. Work on something important, please. Not something insignificant.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Kitn Lefure
Besides not liking the change (I like achievements, and liked having the link there to go straight to it to see what I'm missing, change my title, etc.), I think it was a waste of effort. Work on something important, please. Not something insignificant.

Yeah, ease of title changes was a huge thing for me too.

The change has been made.
Even though 82% of the poll disagrees with it.

Ugh, it feels naked and even more Gcash oriented now. emotion_0A0

Saint

I did this already in my userstyle, but now I'll have to play with it some more so it doesn't look ugly.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Rosalind Hawk
Kitn Lefure

Yeah, ease of title changes was a huge thing for me too.

The change has been made.
Even though 82% of the poll disagrees with it.

Ugh, it feels naked and even more Gcash oriented now. emotion_0A0

I know. I don't even see why they had to take the achievements out. It's not like there isn't space along the top of the header. I mean, I understand them wanting to move the "sale" icon, since it does get kinda cluttered when there's the Daily Treat TV, Cash Offers Tree, Kickstarter icon, and whatever other CS-related icon they throw up there. But the space along the top is wide open, and I don't think it would look bad having it there. You know?

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Not only do I miss seeing my achievement points, now their global GC tier is blocking how much gold I have. I can't even see it.

I preferred the little jet sale banner BELOW the header. Getting rid of the achievement banner isn't going to make sales go up.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Yea the 'tier' counter was really the icing on the cake for this. It looks awful, floating there out of place. sad

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't like it. I want my achievement points displayed again.

Toxic Fox

how much longer until cash is the only thing left in the header? bc that seems to be the trend.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I don't care about all the GC-related changes. Those are easily blockable.
I am pissed about my achievement counter being gone, though.

Enigmatic Codger

i prefer the achievement button. tired of the constant sale of cash and would rather see that button gone. this well has run dry.

Hygienic Genius

I really don't like the new header. It's visually unappealing. Something about Jet's lil' head on the sale button made it much more bearable to see. Plus, I really don't care about the tier system. I don't purchase GC, and I almost never buy things from La Victoire.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I would like to say that I accidentally voted 'yes' in the poll- as I misread it for 'are you unhappy with..."
And I am indeed very unhappy. I greatly dislike the strong push for gaia cash that has caused changes in the header. It was plenty easy to navigate the site without an individual tab for GC and GoFusion. The g cash button up by my gold was easy to click whenever I felt like going to it and it didn't need to be shoved in my face next to the My Gaia tab.

As for Go Fusion and it's new tab, I've noticed that the plethora of charms I was getting from the daily chance and such have stopped and they have now been added to gold generators as filler, so it seems that they want more cash for that too- and even though it's another way of obtaining items like alchemy, the MP or shops, it somehow necessitates its own tab. It was easy to get to already.

And now the movement of achievement points so they can keep their 'sale' sign up and add a spending tier bubble to the header without over cluttering it- is my last straw. I'm more than tired of this tactic that gaia has adopted- Ignoring the users and placing cash above all other features of the site.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Anyone have suggestions for blocking the stupid tier spending bubble? I can't stand it and my add block isn't keeping it blocked.

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I didn't hate it... until I saw that ugly tier bit off to the side. Placement is horrendous and if you click it even worse. =_____= After seeing that I really miss the old one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff