Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you happy with the new changes to the header?

Yes! 0.098837209302326 9.9% [ 17 ]
No. 0.81976744186047 82.0% [ 141 ]
It should have always been like this! 0.017441860465116 1.7% [ 3 ]
What changes?/ I use an add-on/ad-blocker etc. so wouldn't notice. 0.063953488372093 6.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

Thank you for making those changes to the header, Gaia! heart

Hope they stick. heart

The tier counter is very annoying.
I wrote that I was happy, honestly, when I looked at the previous header (before it was changed; see a lower post). The Sale button in bright red by my username is annoying.
Also though the Achievements button would stick.

EDIT: Referring to the changes to the header made on 09/23/2014 and listed in a Stafff Announcement.

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

I think the Sale part looks better, but I will kind of miss seeing my achievement points up there

Original Survivor

I am not happy with the new change, I enjoy seeing my achievement points, I don't see any reason whatsoever as to why they think they have to get rid of it.
i like the changes too i dont like the achievement points in the header

In a relationship with UnrealityXI

The achievement points are still showing up for me; I may have misunderstood the announcement.
Now i'm thinking the changes haven't gone into effect yet. (EDIT: Yes, I checked the image they posted.)

Well, i'm happy about the changes to the GCash button anyway!

[/long day]

Magnetic Phantom

They're removing a non-cash-related thing (well, at least a not totally, directly cash-related thing - not like they haven't already corrupted the achievement system with buy-them! achievements) to have more space for a cash-related thing.
So nope, I'd rather they leave it as it is.

Shy Browser

I feel like it's a unneeded change I'm fine with the header at the moment and I don't mind the jet thing on the button of my gaia cash but with it on the side of it with the change it annoy's me and it's useless to have there so i'm not happy with it.

Peculiar Doll

Anjoulie
They're removing a non-cash-related thing (well, at least a not totally, directly cash-related thing - not like they haven't already corrupted the achievement system with buy-them! achievements) to have more space for a cash-related thing.
This. I also much prefer the look of the sale button as it is now, the positioning is nice.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
I think it's pretty unnecessary.
I LIKE having easy access to my achievements and the amount of points I have- I don't want them to move it. emotion_0A0
I get see Jet all the time now!

I hope people understood that was sarcasm. I think if they continue these dumb changes not being active anymore is going to be easy.

Friendly Cat

15,075 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
2015's header:

| Verge | Cash Shop | Sales | Paypal | CreditCard | Oink | E-Check | WireTransfer | BankDraft |

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

I don't have any kind of feeling in regards to this change, I consider that it's a very minor change, but at least it's better than nothing.
I can totally say that I'm feeling kind of indifferent to this little change, and I don't really care if they remove the points from the header, it's not like I love the entitled feeling every time I log in and look at those points, so it never really made a big difference for me in the first place and it never will, I think.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Huroggmeten
The achievement points are still showing up for me; I may have misunderstood the announcement.
Now i'm thinking the changes haven't gone into effect yet. (EDIT: Yes, I checked the image they posted.)

Well, i'm happy about the changes to the GCash button anyway!

[/long day]
Why do they need a Gcash sale tag for a Gcash button when we already have a Gcash button neer the Mygaia?

Questionable Seeker

Anjoulie
User ImageUser Image

Truths you speak. Agree we do.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
LemonKat
2015's header:

| Verge | Cash Shop | Sales | Paypal | CreditCard | Oink | E-Check | WireTransfer | BankDraft |
XD i wouldnt doubt it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces