Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Olivia set the knight down so the nurse could take him to the medical bay. "So um...whos he Kanume?" Olivia asked looking at what seemed to be a robot...Olivia walked up to him and put her hand on him "Steel...you really are a machine." She took a step back looking at him. "Well he dosent seem to be a darkened...Jade what do you think?" Jade folded her arms. "He seems harmless to us, unless we provoke him I think and he isn't darkened. He also dosent bear a mark of any of the countries so he wasn't sent by them..." Jade said with a shrug. "Alright...well I guess I'll help with the robot, Lumaca has the knight handled."

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image

The robot stared in silence before speaking.

"Swiftsword." It said in response to the questions aimed at it.

Swiftsword watched someone from the group touch him. She said something about steel.

"Not steel... Tilanium..." Swiftsword said to the girl.

Swiftsword turned back to face the rest of the group and began staring again.
User Image James walks into the front door of the lobby charring boxes and boxes of equipment and utensils. As he walks by he turns his head and sees a group of students with a robot. " Morning kids! Make sure you are not late for history class alright." James said in a slight strict voice. James then looks over to the robot, "haven't seen you around here before. You a new Student or something?" James questioned.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

"No he seems to be a new race or something..." Olivia said in response to the teacher as she circled around him, "He doesn't seem to be from a nation either. There is no emblem on him for any other country...he also seems to be lost himself..." Olivia said and put a hand on her head trying to think. "Is he a new race of beings? Do you know where you come from Mr. Swiftsword?" Olivia asked looking up at him.

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image

Swiftsword gazed at Olivia and kneeled down to meet her eye level..

"It is a place without a name. It is a place of battle, and only the strongest survive. It is a place where legends are born." It vaguely replied.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

"Interesting..." Olivia took out a pen and paper, "Tell me more?" She asked writing down what he just told her along with several other details she noticed from observing his appearance and behavior. She wanted to learn everything she could about this new entity, it was definitely mechanical, but who made it... "Are there others like you?" Olivia asked clearly very intrigued by him and wanting to learn more about him.

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image

Swiftsword continued to stare at Olivia.

"No. We are all different and unique. No two of us looks the same."

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Olivia noted that down along with more information of her observations, "Very interesting..." She closed her notepad, "Well thanks for all this valuable information." She said and put the notepad and pen away in her bag at her side. "Alright take everything from here I need to analyze this." Oliva said as she moved away and began to think about it, "Hmm made of an unknown material...no trace in the database...he must be a new race!" Olivia shouted about her discovery.
*Artorias begins to gain consciousness*

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

Alice smiled when he mentioned that she needed to be ready because its not for awhile.She was already ready to go in spirit, then he mentioned how it was hot during the summer.So they would go to the water park! Oh she always wanted to go to one, eh! She needed to ask Jade for advice what swimsuit should she wear in front of Oz! What if it's dull and he doesn't like what she is wearing"I am excited I can't wait!"she told him happily and ate on her salad now.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oz was glad she seemed so excited to go, he wasnt sure how ok she'd be with going to a strange new place, "Olivia is in charge of the mission so she's gonna be coming too. She was the one who cleared you to stay when I asked about it. So well you can consider her a friend too." Oz said as he finished his food then taking a drink of the soda he'd gotten.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

Alice listened to him speak on considering Olivia a friend.She looked at Oz"She....likes me?"she asked afraid maybe she just wanted to get close to her to harm her maybe.She didn't know she was just scared of others in general though.Jade and Oz really trusted her and befriended her.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Of course she likes you, when everyone was being indecisive she stood right up and said.." Oz coughed a bit to speak again, "We should give everyone a proper chance! Instead of condemning we should do everything in our power to help her back onto a path of a peaceful life! As this school's Student President I myself personally approve her admitting into the school!" Oz said and then smiled as he finished quoting Olivia, "And after that the decision was unanimous in allowing you to stay, she came to me and told me how once you were settled in she really wanted to meet you and help you get more comfortable around here."

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Skyla was showing an student around the school. Lucas was a second year student who has recently joined. He kept to himself as he didn't start an conversation, which was fine with her. As long as he knew the lay out of the school the third year student was happy to help out during his first year here.

Lucas couldn't help but notice his tour guide was not making an effort to hide the white fox ears. From her black eyes, he could tell she was an kistune from their shape.

"Do you know those students?" He nodded at the group they were passing.

She watched him carefully but answered, "Not personally..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces