Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
|!¤*'~``~'*¤!| кαѕυмє fαєтσяι |!¤*'~``~'*¤!|

User Image

Kasume looked the woman called Jade over as she introduced herself, catching the tattoo on her neck as she tried to cover it up. Laughing softly the kitsune's ears twitched as she thought about introducing herself, wanting to keep her past mostly a mystery."Ah, yes. I will have no problem treating as usual." Kasume put her card back in the deck and continued shuffling it. The one uncovered eye keeping its focus on Jade, "My name is Kasume Faetori, I fair from Avalon. " If the royal knew anything about the other royals from Avalon it would be easy to decipher who she was from her last name. On her neck was a similar tattoo, one that the covered by a small collar. Kasume brushed her hair back from her covered eye and revealed an eyepatch covered in a blue rose design. It was her family's crest, and very easy to tell where she was from, though not many new of them based on the fact they did most of they're things in the shadows. A small band of noble assassins that she was born and raised into. The Azul Rosa, a royal family doing the other royals dirty work completely undetected, sophisticated grace at day, deadly assassins by nightfall.

ooc:
User Image As James finishes setting up his office for his first day of teaching he reaches into his chest pouch and pulls out a pipe and matches, he then proceeds to lite his pipe and takes a few puffs of it. "well looks like a good day. Guess i should take a walk while i have the chance." Richard then heads out the front gate lobby but before leaving looks over to the secretary " I'm heading to town to pick up some supply's for my classroom. i'll be back before classes start." the secretary looks up with a smile "Very well Mr. Ramerez but don't be late for your first class!" the secretary said with a laugh. "Don't worry i'll be back." James said as he walked out the door.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Jade smiled at her response, her family heritage was...interesting. she did not know much about the Azul Rosa family herself but her mother and father talked about them with high praise on ocassions. "A Shridain hmm? Thats interesting I myself have yet to visit the proud Shridai nation but i have seen photos of the capital city Avalon many times in my home's library. Well it is good to meet you. I hope we can get along well."

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"Sbrigati, Lumaca, sbrigati...!" Lumaca mumbled to herself, slithering down the hallway towards the nurse's station ever so slowly. "One hour until my shift begins, must hurry hurry!" she said with an Italian-like accent. Looking up, she saw James passing by, "Buongiorno, James!" she called to him, "Good morning!"
User Image James sees Lumaca and smiles. "Guten morgen to you too Miss. Lumaca I'd love to stay and chat but I've got some supply's to get before class starts." James says as he continues heading to town.

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ariel sat around the corner, listening to the two girls- Kasume and Jade- when Lloyd showed up.

User Image

Putting his hands on his hips, Lloyd looked at Ariel, "Ariel, what do you think you're doing?"

Ariel turned to Lloyd and laughed, "I'm listening! Hee hee, you see that girl over there? She's of royalty~"

Lloyd chuckled and shook his head, "Silly, that's not important here. We're here to fight the Darkened, remember? Treat the little princess like a normal human being. Okay?"

"She's only an heiress," Ariel said, puffing her cheeks out slightly, "Now, you're no fun."

"I beg to differ." he said, heading down the hall. He flashed a brilliant smile at the two as he passed, "Good morning, girls."

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"Si, I am in a rush as well." Lumaca agreed, still hurrying along at her snail-pace. "Good luck to you then!"

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Jade turned to see a boy and a girl, "Greetings. How are you all today?" She said as she kept her arms folded behind her. She adjusted her coat to keep her own neck covered, she wasn't sure how well most people would react to such a mark...The Grimdark Tattoo was a long ongoing sigil given to most descendants of the Capricorn family that showed high amounts of magic proficiency, however it was not recommended to actually be used for various reasons..."So are the two of you new students?"

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"That's right." Lloyd said, "What about you, Princess, are you new, too?" he asked. He noticed her moving just slightly as if she were covering something. It made him curious but he felt it as a stranger it wasn't in his place to ask, and they all had secrets, he was sure.

User Image

Ariel giggled, "Didn't you just say not to treat her differently?"

"Yes, for being royalty. I'm calling her this because she's cute as a princess~" Lloyd said, bopping the tip of Jade's nose with his finger in a playful gesture.

Ariel laughed and rolled her eyes.
User Image*Far from the peace of the school and it's new students, In the Slums of Lower east end a Knight sits on the curb and leans against a light pole. He had just finished off the pack of gremlins and was exhausted. He looked over at the old bundle of old blankets that sat next to him, he glares at the white crystal on it. for the millionth time he reaches to grab it but as soon as his gauntlet made contact with it, his hand burns. He silently curses his late summoner for dying like this in a place like this. It had been 5 years since that day and he was trapped. Every day the Gremlins attacked. Every day he had to fight them off. But it was an uphill battle.
They always came back every night.
And he only got weaker.
He tries to lift his right arm but pain shoots through his body. Everything was sore and hurting.*
"This is it" He mumbles "This is how I am going to die"
*He looks up to the faint light high above him and prays*

"I have not the strength to keep fighting, my goddess, I do believe that tomorrow night will be my last. Please send someone, anyone, to spare me this cruel fate.."

*He tires to get up but his legs lock up, He trips and has to use his broken arm to break his fall.*
"save me from this hell..."

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

Alice was in the library and curled up under the table hiding no one liked her around here, maybe she made a mistake coming here.She held her knees to her chest and looked down into her knees"Why....why am I here?"she asked herself.She remembered all the trouble she caused everyone, she wasn't going to gain trust of everyone but it would be nice to gain a bit.She only had Jade and Oz to try and help her image that she is good but by herself......she was nothing more than a dirty backstabber.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oz wandered into the library and heard Alice's voice and knelt down in front of the table and smiled "Well there you are. Jade said you might be here." He said and reached a hand to her. "Come on. Theres some new students here, im sure you can make some friends. Jade seems to have found a lively group herself why dont we go say hi?" He said trying to help. He knew life was hard for her here and that she was trying. He wished everyone wasnt an a*****e though...

Jade seemed a bit confused when he poked her, was it a thing from his country? Oh well. "Well I would prefer if my social status did not impede future friendships with others. Please treat me as you would any other student ok?" She said with a soft smile.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Alice was looking at her feet when she heard someones voice she squealed clenching her legs until she turned slowly seeing it was Oz.She had let out a slow exhale of hair and relief"Oh...Oz it's just you"she said softly.She looked at him when he told her that new students were here and how Jade was already making friends and that they should go greet the group.She slowly shivered and nodded"Okay"she told him grabbing his hand and getting out from under the table.She felt bad that people didn't trust her but maybe because they were new they would be nice? She just looked at Oz and gave a smile to him he was so kind to her she really appreciated that of him.......she had to be more confident though that would impress him, right?

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oz smiled when she came out, he was glad despite how hard things were she did make some efforts to try and befriend others. With a past like hers it wasnt hard to understand why she wasn't really trusted. But she needed help, and thats what a true Hunter does. Helps those who need it, "Well first want to get some breakfast? You must be hungry right?" He asked as he walked with her both hands in his pockets, his boots clapped against the tile of the school hall as they left the library and he even held the door for her. He always tried to make things easy for her. Things were already hard enough for her. So he had made it a sworn duty to do everything he could.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Alice nodded"Yes I am kinda hungry"she said softly.She felt her stomach growl and giggled"Okay maybe a lot hungry"she told him with a smile.As they walked out of the library and down the hall to the cafeteria she smiled when he opened the door for her and walked through.Seeing the glares she was getting from students made her frown a bit and look down and she just waited for Oz to walk through.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces