Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Explorer

Because if Ash stayed with his first team he wouldn't have to travel all over everywhere then fail to become a pokemon master.. I don't watch the show too much these days because its always Ash and Pikachu and a few new characters along the way, but why don't they make another season where there is some other main character who wants to be a pokemon master who actually becomes one. I really liked pokemon chronicles, but they didn't make many episodes and same with pokemon origin. I think they should make Ash a pokemon master by now or at least start out with all new characters, who agrees with me??

Original Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
Ash is the Media's appeal to young kids and the Pokémon Mastery is for Red from the manga.

This is also a sly way for Pokémon trainers relate since starting a new Generation, locks you from previous gens until you're finished, so Ash going in with only Pikachu makes people feel more attached AND it shows off the new Pokémon and ash gets them.

If you could have the same team through-out all 6 Generations only from Gen 1, you'd get sick of it because it's no longer a challenge. We play each new Generation for the new Pokémon and experience of them.

Romantic Grabber

It'll always be Ash until people finally realize that the anime is s**t.

Pokemon Chronicles was better anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces