Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Star

Yeah, it really is great.

I don't watch much tv these days, so I've missed the Vampire Diaries bandwagon. Personally, I don't think it's much of a loss.

Well now I feel a little better. Of course, I wasn't old enough to watch Buffy properly when it first came out, but that's what the magic of vhs was for. Oh geez, now I'm mentioning videotapes. Let me just keep dating myself yeah? Naw, I don't even care, vhs was awesome for its time.

i only hate sleep when i wake up groggy and have a headache because i slept too long.
        considering that i mostly watch anime, it's similar for me. computer is life.
        kids these days be like "videotape? what's that? you're weird. what does tape have to do with videos?" SMH.

Ice-Cold Star

ugh, that's a terrible feeling. It's like sleep has betrayed you.

lol, computer is everything. Except air. Still need air and all that junk. And people. And work. Okay, so the computer is ALMOST everything.

Yeah, I was over visiting my cousin one day and we were talking about 'the good ole days,' and the topic turned to cassette tapes - remember those too? man, I had such a collection.- and her daughter came over as asked 'what's that?" Technology changes so fast... not that I'm complaining, because it HAS given us these wonderful computers after all. And better internet connections. I remember not being able to use the phone line while surfing the net...

et tu, sleep?
        ikr. stuff moves fast. i remember when we had typing classes in elementary. and dial up. oh dial up, how i don't miss you. neutral

OG Gaian

Omg.
I sleep for thirteen hours like a normal person and this is what I come back to.
Ha ha.
I'm sick, I'm allowed to sleep that long.
XD

it's okay, bl. i hope you feel better. :c but 13 hours isn't normaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Ice-Cold Star

Oh typing classes! Man those were hilarious. Yeah, I definitely hold no love for dial up. Hooray for wireless connections.

Some of the things I do miss from childhood are the video games. They had terrible graphics and weren't always the best storywise, but man they were fun. So were the cartoons. Captain Planet. He's a hero. yeah no, that was actually just a terrible cartoon. But I still miss it!

I'm going to stop reminiscing now or we'll be here all day with me cluttering up the ooc with trivia about things from the 90's.

I'm sorry you're sick Stoner. That's no fun. 13 hours huh? Thats a good long power nap. xD

huehue, i finished my post layout. it was uber lazy, but i finished it. c:

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
still need more people to join >.<

OG Gaian

It's normal when you've been sick for a whole week and then some.
Ha ha.
Also I have had a cat the last week or so who wakes me up every couple hours, but he's gone now so I can catch up on my sleep.
So nice.
About the cat, my sister took him to her new home.
In case some of you had concern for the cat.
Ha ha.

And that's alright.
I love and hate this time of year because I'm going to be fighting illness off everyday until early summer.
Worst immune system ever.
But some how my doctors think my immune system is perfectly healthy.
Lies, all lies.
Ha ha.

OG Gaian

Also, I'll do my share of promotion via banner, if that's alright with you, Belle.
And don't forget Van needs to be put up on the Dorm roster.
Sorry, just noted he wasn't up there with the others.

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
profile making time :3

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yay and also is your guy gonna be my characters brother well the one that also got adopted by the headmaster? X3

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
La Belle_ Sara
yay and also is your guy gonna be my characters brother well the one that also got adopted by the headmaster? X3

so if im your 'brother' it would be by just the head masters adopting?

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hinata_alive chan 101
La Belle_ Sara

so if im your 'brother' it would be by just the head masters adopting?

yea they wont be blood related at all X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces