Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Loiterer

CLOSED

Friendly Loiterer

Im sorry but I dont know how much to offer for line flats color
Unumei
<
'

I was wondering if I order a line with flat could I get both the just line and then the same one with flat? I am trying to practice coloring! If I do would I have to offer double or just one?

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

Unumei

Do you draw Rabid Cannibalistic stuffed Teddy Bears OAO?

Friendly Loiterer

x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Just line with flats. I can send the lines alone as well.

sherl0ck-kun

I don't either. Last time I was around we were still in the high thousands to low millions. Looks like they're hitting billions now. Maybe wait a bit to see what others offer?

Serial Booty Bandit

I don't see why not.
Username- x c 0 0 lk i 3 x
Subject of Artistry Stuff- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some Amount of Monies I'm Throwing at You- 5b?
Special Stuff I Want- artistic freedom

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

Unumei

Username- Serial Booty Bandit
Subject of Artistry Stuff- Pure white teddy bear with an enlarged head and jagged teeth. It has Black circles for eyes and his left ear is torn off, so stuffing his coming out of it. As for the body it is rather thin with a large black heart shaped patch sown into it's chest with a zipper handle hanging in the middle. It also has dried up blood stains all over it's body and a spots of dirt on it's arm.
Some Amount of Monies I'm Throwing at You- 2b?
Special Stuff I Want- Lines please. As for the pose could you make it have a cheshire smile with hi grin to wide for his face where his teeth then hang from the side of his cheeks?

Sorry I have no ref for this new skid of mine.
Usernmae sherl0ck-kun
Subject of Artistry Stuff-current
Some Amount of Monies I'm Throwing at You-edit:5.5bilBIL
Special Stuff I Want- ((Line w7flats)

Friendly Loiterer

x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Subject of Artistry Stuff- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure, looks fun!

Serial Booty Bandit
Unumei

Subject of Artistry Stuff- Pure white teddy bear with an enlarged head and jagged teeth. It has Black circles for eyes and his left ear is torn off, so stuffing his coming out of it. As for the body it is rather thin with a large black heart shaped patch sown into it's chest with a zipper handle hanging in the middle. It also has dried up blood stains all over it's body and a spots of dirt on it's arm.
Special Stuff I Want- Lines please. As for the pose could you make it have a cheshire smile with hi grin to wide for his face where his teeth then hang from the side of his cheeks?

I'll give it a try!

Friendly Loiterer

sherl0ck-kun
Usernmae sherl0ck-kun
Subject of Artistry Stuff-current
Some Amount of Monies I'm Throwing at You-edit:5.5bilBIL
Special Stuff I Want- ((Line w7flats)

I'm sorry, not so interested in you avatar. Thank you, though!!
Unumei
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Sure, looks fun!

Serial Booty Bandit
Unumei

I'll give it a try!

shall i send trade?

Friendly Loiterer

x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Sure, I'll quote when it's finished!

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

Unumei

Okie dokie!!!!! I sent the trade ^^

Interesting Friend

Username- Princess Akako
Subject of Artistry Stuff- T h e m
Some Amount of Monies I'm Throwing at You- 50bil
Special Stuff I Want-Non chibi Lines with flat colors The blonde girls hair should be past shoulders like the first two samples just fyi

I love your art btw so pretty!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces