Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

I'm always planning for Halloween, i love to buy all the candy and Halloween stuff after Halloween too, 4 bags of candy for under 5 dollars, hnnnng.

Spoopy Pumpkin

15,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
Abbacus
I
CANT
WAIT
I want another scary gore-filled rig like Hell Prison. That was hands down The Best October RIG to date and for me they've never topped it. dude dude dude just
monster boys and scary things and awful wounds and gore items and horror movie references I want it all

Halloween is my favourite time of year Q u Q
HHHH MONSTER BOYS <3 I really do hope their rig for halloween is full of monsters, and spooks and eheheheh!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I usually enjoy the Halloween events and trick or treating. However, I’m hoping this year they do some stuff for the Paws avatars , as during the summer event we got pretty much ignored except for the few items we got. The human avis got more , which isn’t right so hopefully that will change and both bases will get stuff and a gold shop update.

Shirtless Fatcat

Halloween is the start of my favorite time of year, I love when all the site i go one get themed up, like gaia.

Although, I haven't participated in Gaia's event in a long time. I miss the plot thick updates with Jack.

I just moved to kentucky, so my plans are kinda nill at the moment. maybe get dressed up and hand out candy.

Hart Prince's Husbando

Halloween is great. I love the general atmosphere and I love seeing people's costumes. I also apparently still look young enough to get candy, which I wouldn't have known if I hadn't taken my nieces trick-or-treating last year. At every house we visited, the person at the door always assumed I was trick-or-treating too and asked where my bucket was, haha.

Gaia wise, as much as I love the halloween events, I must admit the thing I look forward to most every year is seeing everyone dusting off their monster avatars. I'm 500% about that life.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I can't wait for Halloween. I totally haven't thought at all about what I should be, though. Maybe I'll actually get around to finishing my Dandelion costume. ^^; The fluffy hat is killing me.

Whatever Gaia ends up doing for their event, since it apparently (?) won't be manga plot related, I hope it's scary and cool. ^^ The stand alone ghost event from ... was that 2k10? was pretty cool.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Halloween is my favourite festivity of the year as autumn is my favourite season <3
I like pumpkins and haunted things so Halloween is my soulmate xD

Spoopy Pumpkin

15,575 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
Buttercream Pendragon
Halloween is my favourite festivity of the year as autumn is my favourite season <3
I like pumpkins and haunted things so Halloween is my soulmate xD
Oh sweety me too, it's that point of the year I feel at my best~!

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Halloween falls on a weekend this year, so I may actually go out.

Otherwise, I'll stay home and pass out candy to the kids. Hmm, that reminds me, I'm going to have to unearth the decorations.

Newbie Noob

halloweeeeeeeennn. ye. can't wait....so much candy..and costumes <<< just this... whee

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

I love halloween! Though I havent thought up of a costume yet this year. Sadz. Was a woodland faerie last year.

Need to figure something out on here as well. I've been having such av block for months, despite having lots of newer items. My creativity has vanished. sad

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Klabautermann
Halloween is not celebrated in my country - heck, during that time, the Church even take extra care in informing our young brainwashed minds that it is a Satanic ritual to do so. *shrugs* Despite that, it is one of my favorite holidays, because it's pretty friggin' awesome. x3

Thank God for Gaia Halloween, at least I can celebrate it SOMEWHERE, hahaha. xD

They wanna convince everybody that it is Satanic simply because they despise anything that is Pagan. They don't like it when people pay homage or respect to the Spirits. *shrugs*
It's one of the many reason why I reverted and shy away from the Catholic religion. Too much hatred involved.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Secksy Panda
User Image

I love halloween! Though I havent thought up of a costume yet this year. Sadz. Was a woodland faerie last year.

Need to figure something out on here as well. I've been having such av block for months, despite having lots of newer items. My creativity has vanished. sad

Start with the basics (always a good place to begin or re-begin)

If all else fails, the ghost costumes are always great!

Sparkly Fairy

Lord Elwrind
Secksy Panda
User Image

Start with the basics (always a good place to begin or re-begin)

If all else fails, the ghost costumes are always great!
User Image

haha im sure i have a ghosty some where.

it just kinda sucks when you are in a creative slump, especially when your work also revolves around it as well. lol. Go go gadget instacake.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Aphoticia

Awwww, a spooky sister <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash