10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mikulio
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of Asteria

tales games are awesome.
both borderlands games, tales of abyss, and few other games.
You are all liars... or insanely good at multitasking.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Tales of Xillia, Pokemon X, One Way Heroics, Risk of Rain, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden, and I'll be playing Final Fantasy IV on Steam either this evening or tomorrow.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Just started Mortal Kombat 9 on Steam last night.
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Final Fantasy IV on Steam either this evening or tomorrow.

As much as I want to see more of the Final Fantasy series on Steam, I feel like an absolute idiot for throwing money at this garbage. Not only does it use those awful 3D sprites (making their bodies obnoxiously disproportionate and ugly) but the combat is visibly sluggish (and perhaps even mechanically) and that makes it impossible to actually enjoy.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
G3istly
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Final Fantasy IV on Steam either this evening or tomorrow.

As much as I want to see more of the Final Fantasy series on Steam, I feel like an absolute idiot for throwing money at this garbage. Not only does it use those awful 3D sprites (making their bodies obnoxiously disproportionate and ugly) but the combat is visibly sluggish (and perhaps even mechanically) and that makes it impossible to actually enjoy.

I agree, I'd like to see more Final Fantasy games on Steam too. I'd like to see more console exclusive RPGs in general making the leap to PC. But the sad part is, unless we support this new trend, that day may never come.

It helps that I honestly enjoyed the DS FF4 release, which is what the Steam release is based on. But I also never completed it, so being able to playthrough the game once more and actually finish it is something I want to do.

Divine Genius

Currently playing and trying to finish:
Rune Factory 1 (I kept stopping after marriage, had this game since release, about time I actually finish the story of this one lol)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
The Guided Fate Paradox

And previously I played and beat: (last week)
-Tales of Abyss on 3DS
-Animal Crossing New Leaf (well fully upgraded and debt free with perfect town)
-Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright

Timid Dabbler

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning.

But mostly, Theatrhythm. heart
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Mindlessly supporting the transition from console to computer is only going to cause problems though and I shamefully admit that is what I have been doing... and may continue to do. I do so regretfully as it is painfully obvious Square Enix has zero interest in establishing quality ports.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
G3istly
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Mindlessly supporting the transition from console to computer is only going to cause problems though and I shamefully admit that is what I have been doing... and may continue to do. I do so regretfully as it is painfully obvious Square Enix has zero interest in establishing quality ports.

It's nothing to be shameful for. I will admit part of the reason I just purchased FF4 on Steam is because of nostalgia, as it was the first FF I ever beat and is amongst my top three favorites, alongside FF5 and FF9.

But I will not support lazy ports of current FF games. I will not be getting FF13 for PC unless they've added some new content.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
G3istly
Milady Chris Lightfellow

User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

They also just recently announced that the FFXIII trilogy is coming to Steam. I'm sure someone cares.

@Topic ~ Playing Diablo 3 on PC until Ar Nosurge comes in the mail next week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff