Tyki Mikk 0.05 5.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
1 2 3 >

Beloved Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
If you are reading this, it is extremely likely that you are either a fan of D-Gray Man, are curious about D-Gray Man, are a hater of D-Gray Man, or have gotten lost. For those who are of the third category, please leave! smile This is a no hate zone, if you will.

For all others, welcome! As you might have guessed, this is dedicated to the wonderful anime and stupendous manga known as "D-Gray Man." As you may have noticed, I am an obsessed fan of it (notice my avatar?).

Let me start off by pointing out the poll. It is to let me know who your favorite character (from this series) is! Please vote!
Sadly, I only get to add ten options...If you have a favorite character that isn't on the poll, make sure you comment who they are!

For additional comments (that are friendly, positive, and tie into the series) I will award gold! You can tell me anything about the series (except for hate; criticisms are welcome, but keep it in check, 'kay?). You can tell me what characters you love, like, hate; the things you didn't quite understand; and your theories about the plot! Absolute of what not to say: Jello.

If you read that all.... Comment "Jello".

Apocalyptic Visionary

Lavi

heart heart heart

And of course since you asked, jello.

blaugh
Lavi...

...jello

Space Genius

TL;DR, Jello. emotion_awesome

I like Kanda and Lavi the most emotion_bigheart

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Miranda Lotto biggrin

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuu Kanda. ^^
uhh...jello.
ohhhhhhh shiz! I didn't know there were still D.Gray-man fans out there. Went through a huge phase at the beginning of high school. Hated the fillers in season 2. Loved the ark...arc, loved the battle with the first level 4 akuma....then it got weird. Then it got bad. Then it got horrible. Then it keeps going on hiatus, which is a shame, and I'm sorry to hear Hoshino is in poor health, because their work reflects that. Poor, poor D.Gray-man! I stopped reading the manga about four years ago and never picked it back up again because I guess I grew out of shounen stuff, but I'm curious as to see where the series is now. Is it good again????? Also, Komui and Jello wink

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Frau Faerie Frou Frou
ohhhhhhh shiz! I didn't know there were still D.Gray-man fans out there. Went through a huge phase at the beginning of high school. Hated the fillers in season 2. Loved the ark...arc, loved the battle with the first level 4 akuma....then it got weird. Then it got bad. Then it got horrible. Then it keeps going on hiatus, which is a shame, and I'm sorry to hear Hoshino is in poor health, because their work reflects that. Poor, poor D.Gray-man! I stopped reading the manga about four years ago and never picked it back up again because I guess I grew out of shounen stuff, but I'm curious as to see where the series is now. Is it good again????? Also, Komui and Jello wink

Sadly it's been on hiatus for near 2 years now. I don't know the reason, I assume the authors health, or maybe she just lost interest. I thought it was getting interesting after reading the chapter that had last come out, but its been so long I don't really remember what was happening anymore sweatdrop

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Lavi and Allen are the best characters no doubt talk2hand

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ah -D-gray man , one of my favorite manga. I am sad Hoshino has it on haitus for whichever reason this time. I hope whatever it is gets resolved soon, as i want to know what’s going to happen

And because you asked, jello. My favorite happens to be.. well I don’t think I have a favorite. I like many of the characters, even the villians .
Nightly Lullaby
Frau Faerie Frou Frou

Sadly it's been on hiatus for near 2 years now. I don't know the reason, I assume the authors health, or maybe she just lost interest. I thought it was getting interesting after reading the chapter that had last come out, but its been so long I don't really remember what was happening anymore sweatdrop
Two years.....yikes. I guess it's safe to assume we won't be getting a satisfying conclusion to this series then. Aww.

Dangerous Risk-Taker

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Its so hard to choose! Well its a toss up between the ever moody Kanda or crazy Komui!

Jello!

Also, would you ever be interested in doing a 1x1 D.Gray-man roleplay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff