Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Generator

I'm like, super angry right now because I got a 45 win streak in Super Multis at Maison, and it's the best I've ever done because I'm not the best battler on earth. And I lost because of a goddamn Pinsir using Guillotine was fast than both my Pokemon, and ******** destroyed my Mega Mawile and my Flygon in two turns.

Now I'm just angry. That's just cheap, yo.

//Discuss: Best win streaks and how you lost them/what team you were running.

Romantic Grabber

OHKO moves are always cheap.

The best I've gotten was 228 in triples, I think.
im2op

Timid Generator

Rojo Espada

im2op

god i suck and I was running a mega mawile and my friend a mega gengar

Romantic Grabber

Luna Azume
Rojo Espada

im2op

I've yet to do super multis. Also I didn't know you could do multi with people online.

Shy Bunny

My highest streak was 5 in the supermulties using a tyranitar("outstanding potential overall" with perfect HP) heliolisk, stoutland, and I think gardevoir(perfect speed and a shell bell? That or swampert.(nothing special I don't think)
I left off there since I'm a believer of the fact that the place learns your team and will either play into your strategy and/or counter it in painful ways, and I need to train a drought vulpix for a sun team.

I'm not one of those people who breeds mons explicitly for battle, and I don't hack/cheat/RNG/pokegen/pokesav/<InsertOtherServiceHere> for battle-ready mons. I just make use of what I've got and maybe try breeding something good now and then. Because I always get attached to my mons, hahaha!

(P.S.: never underestimate the power of sandvale heliolisk and sandstream tyranitar with megastone and protect, heheheh.)

Timid Generator

Rojo Espada
Luna Azume
Rojo Espada

im2op

I've yet to do super multis. Also I didn't know you could do multi with people online.

Well, you can't... I'm in person with my friend... We do Super Multis all the time.

Timid Generator

OmegaMerak
My highest streak was 5 in the supermulties using a tyranitar("outstanding potential overall" with perfect HP) heliolisk, stoutland, and I think gardevoir(perfect speed and a shell bell? That or swampert.(nothing special I don't think)
I left off there since I'm a believer of the fact that the place learns your team and will either play into your strategy and/or counter it in painful ways, and I need to train a drought vulpix for a sun team.

I'm not one of those people who breeds mons explicitly for battle, and I don't hack/cheat/RNG/pokegen/pokesav/<InsertOtherServiceHere> for battle-ready mons. I just make use of what I've got and maybe try breeding something good now and then. Because I always get attached to my mons, hahaha!

(P.S.: never underestimate the power of sandvale heliolisk and sandstream tyranitar with megastone and protect, heheheh.)

We actually had trouble for the longest time trying to get passed the fourth battle. The game really tries to stomp you into the ground early, at least for us... We ended up running Mega Gengar, Mega Mawile, Samurott, and Flygon and it carried us to 45.

Profitable Prophet

My highest is 79 in super singles.
I've seen battle videos where the Battle Maison OHKO their opponent 2x
The AI just wants you to lose

Timid Generator

anna bandana
My highest is 79 in super singles.
I've seen battle videos where the Battle Maison OHKO their opponent 2x
The AI just wants you to lose

I'm aware Maison wants me and my family dead, but doesn't stop me from getting angry.

Destitute Ladykiller

lol some douche preschooler ruined my 48 win steak with a fissure stunfisk

Timid Generator

EARLEEBYRD
lol some douche preschooler ruined my 48 win steak with a fissure stunfisk

Oh, ******** those OHKO moves.

Romantic Grabber

Luna Azume
Rojo Espada
Luna Azume
Rojo Espada

im2op

Well, you can't... I'm in person with my friend... We do Super Multis all the time.

I was told you could.

Or maybe it was for another kind of multi. um.

Timid Generator

Rojo Espada
Luna Azume
Rojo Espada
Luna Azume
Rojo Espada

im2op

I was told you could.

Or maybe it was for another kind of multi. um.

I think in Gen V the Subway had one??? IDK. Maybe also in Gen IV. I haven't gotten an option for doing it in wi-fi but if I did I would ask all of you to play with me.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

My current win streak is 36 in Super Doubles. Haven't fussed with it much lately since i got the BP i needed for the Ability Capsule.

Dramatic Noob

Pro-tip.
Never use Hydro Pump, Focus Blast or Stone Edge in Battle Maison.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff