Welcome to Gaia! ::

Senshi

5,050 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Autobiographer 200
And The Sun Shines
//rolls around
i really wanted to play gemini and i also wanted to play a boy but not all the time
it was perfect
like it was all i wanted was this character and i`m so excited

but yes, hi everyone ! i play gemini, but please don`t call her that. o:
i think indi and i have some srs plotting to do
cause as i'm looking at her profile i realized that i made april a writer/story teller without even reading it and now i see liesel likes stories and it's perfect

i ramble a lot

but just to clarify, how scary is naomi ? o__o

Crap sorry I didn't even see Naomi being mentioned.
But she isn't scary herself but the "gift" she was given scares people off.
She's basically poisonous to everyone except for the masters.
SOOOOO she keeps to herself and kinda got this image as a scary person.
Her nails have poison/acid in them too, and she has the power to make them
grow extremely long and can be used as a weapon..or something like that.
STILL WORKING ON THIS. UGH. SO CONFUSED.

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
*peeks in*

Hello. I was looking at Freak 01, but I'm a bit confused on something: it says he was born a freak but I'm not exactly sure what that means. sweatdrop

Nimble Bunny

17,015 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dark_Mokuna

Thank you owo
OHMIGOSH SO RUDE emotion_donotwant
No, I kid I kid, you're fine. whee
lol
I use photoshop cs6 to make layouts.
It's relatively simple just create a new web blank page in Photoshop
take the images you want and save them to your computer
open them up and then just drag and drop.
Edit with brushes.
Save to web if you want to go back and edit and still have your layers all there.
My one tip is, use rendered images.
THEY ARE GIFTS FROM ABOVE!
But if that didn't make sense then just commission me xD
I'm making layouts free of charge for people who ask nicely or you know I wanna help out
I'm always testing new styles and I can work with gifs.
>w<

Nimble Bunny

17,015 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
chelsea-chee

Hello~
It means he wasn't turned into a freak by one of the masters.
He was born by other freaks already within the freakshow.

RubyRai's Wife

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
INDI PANDA JONES

Oh okay! Gotcha~
Hmm. This means I'll have to think about what exactly I want to be have/be able to do that makes him a so-called freak.

If I get around to it, there should be a reserve tonight! 3nodding

Nimble Bunny

17,015 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I have decided to make a few layouts for Liesel
>w<

Angelic Trickster

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ermagehrd i just got home from work im so tired
/flops

INDI PANDA JONES

i`m sure if liesel asked to brush it or something april would be totally embarrassed and it could be a super cute thing to do during story time. she could pin some flowers in april`s hair and omg
but yeah i`d like if they all sorta got along and protected each other somewhat, even gem and april. she`s a great listener so i`m sure when liesel starts talking about things she`s like "oh no she didn`t" and all that. gem`d be like, "so am i breaking knees or necks here baby"

gem and fashion do not go along, but april is a total girl behind the whole "nerd-geek life" thing she has going on.
OMG please like the first thing I want gem and april to do when they interact is handshake and he`ll deliberately mess up at the end and make her stumble or something and just start snickering.

multiple layouts !?!? grrrrl lemme see

yukiroseful

omg for real though don`t call april pretty. she`s super shy and awkward LOL she`ll like tear up and forget how to say words
if you call Gemini pretty he`ll probably offer to sleep with you for what it`s worth, so if stefan ever wants the closest thing he`s ever gonna get to april he`d have to bang a dude in a girl`s body
a really mean dude who likes to tap on the glass and tug at your mask if you let him get to close
mwahaha
i may or may not be stalking your profile
which makes me feel bad that gem is gonna be so terribly mean to him, the poor guy could really use a break!

Vyntus

ok. i could see naomi and april getting along, but the two of them are both really quiet so they prolly don`t actually interact much. they prolly do cross paths though and since april has a really big bubble of personal space - excluding liesel - she prolly wouldn`t worry about the claws too much. she just prolly also makes an effort not to get on her bad side, yknow.
i can`t imagine what will go on through her head if it ever comes out that she had been seeing the artist though... i`m sure she`ll hold unneeded hatred just out of jealousy for a while.
gem probably makes fun of her a lot and calls her ugly. he has no reason to, but picking fights is like his favorite thing and seeing as she`s one of the master`s pets.. well, she`s an easy target.

what do you think? o:

Senshi

5,050 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Autobiographer 200
And The Sun Shines

ok. i could see naomi and april getting along, but the two of them are both really quiet so they prolly don`t actually interact much. they prolly do cross paths though and since april has a really big bubble of personal space - excluding liesel - she prolly wouldn`t worry about the claws too much. she just prolly also makes an effort not to get on her bad side, yknow.
i can`t imagine what will go on through her head if it ever comes out that she had been seeing the artist though... i`m sure she`ll hold unneeded hatred just out of jealousy for a while.
gem probably makes fun of her a lot and calls her ugly. he has no reason to, but picking fights is like his favorite thing and seeing as she`s one of the master`s pets.. well, she`s an easy target.

what do you think? o:

I like that idea. xD Especially since she's living with The Wizard, she's bound to have some conflict
with the others since she's not going to be caged bound or stuck in the boxcars with the rest. She'll
probably argue with Gem a lot though, since she doesn't want the others to treat her any differently
or get picked on. She hates arguing but it's one of the things she's really good at. But she'll get
along with April but whenever someone says Gemini she'll be the first one out of the room.xD
I'm probably gonna open it tonight since every freak has a match. The master's aren't a serious
issue so I'm not going to worry much.~

Timid Poster

13,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
And The Sun Shines

Haha, he really does need a break. I wanted to plant the seed of trust issues in his back story though, just so it wasn't all because soandsos a d**k. Anywho, awkward characters are my favourite. He'll probably stare at April from afar since he doesn't want to scare her. Actually, outside of the show he'd look really sketch. Since they're wearing disguises he'll have to wear like mittens and scarf to hide his fishy bits. >w<

Nimble Bunny

17,015 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
And The Sun Shines

Aww!
Liesel would totally be gentle when brushing her hair
Or putting flowers in it.
Liesel would go to great lengths for them both.
LOL
That's so cute >w<
I'm working on right now~
In the works
I've been busy though, looking for outfits for Liesel to wear.
Debating on
This
or
This

I Totally have to plot with others...

Timid Poster

13,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
INDI PANDA JONES

Did someone say plotting? C:<
I think Stefan would be really awkward around Leisel since she's so pretty, but kind of be fascinated because they are both fish zodiacs.

Vyntus

Plot with me, Stefan and Naomi can be so cute together~
I think she'd be the only one he'd let touch him, despite poison hands cause he trusts her. Maybe they met and became besties because she saved him on an occasion he got his mask stolen. C:

Angelic Trickster

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100

INDI PANDA JONES

their relationship makes me cry tears of joy man they`re gonna be so cute and perfect until she realizes stefan is totally into her
i just want my artist to notice me ; o ;
but omg the black dress is adorable!
you know what would be hella cute
if there was like... a pen and paper around some days and april and liesel could sit together and make up outfits (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

yukiroseful

well now you don`t have to worry, gem will be a total d**k to you ! i bet he`ll figure out real soon that he`s into april, but it`s not like he has a direct way to communicate with her other than like writing her a letter or something so she`ll never find out.
i`m sure he looks adorable all covered up ohmygod i can imagine him shuffling around awkwardly kinda just trying to buy time until he gets to go back in his tank
april`s pretty normal looking so i can imagine she doesn`t do much other than put a hat on to hide most of her hair. gem is somethin special, i should think of something for him, o:

Vyntus

i think april and naomi will cross paths quite a lot, seeing as she`s paired with mik and naomi is friends with stefan, too. so it`d be nice to have `em slowly start to get along, but i also really like the idea of a total 180 once Gemmy is in the picture. just like "oh, jeez, that guy? i`m out."
Fighting is Gem's favorite. I'm sure any time she talks about wanting to be treated the same he`ll make some really lewd comment about how the Wizard treats her in his bed and it`ll only get worse from there~

Timid Poster

13,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
And The Sun Shines

I'm so excited for awkward shuffling time~

Gem is so considerate, thank you XD
Stefan will be really freaked out that he knows, particularly since he wouldn't be fully aware of how the whole switcharoo works. I bet Gem would have a field day with that.

"Please don't tell her..." -pleading eyes-

Nimble Bunny

17,015 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
yukiroseful

Aww yeah plotting!
Cute!
//has been reading up on Pisces personalities.
"Pisces are molded by their surroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surroundings into themselves."
So if he's awkward around he, she's gonna be like ten times as awkward.
If she finds out he likes Gemini she's gonna fall into a state of self pity.
I want her to be like her zodiac sign but not like fully.
I mean this site says that Pisces are lazy and accepting, Liesel is not lazy and she's not accepting of most things.
But adaptable, compassionate, devoted, indecisive and oversensitive apply to her.
Prepare for reading below....
Pisces women are very captivating and fascinating. She makes a man feel like a man because of her need for a protector and leader. She is charming, soft and feminine.(<-- on the outside for Liesel) The ultimate enchantress. (Boom. Bomb dropped.) She can see right through a man and she is not easy to fool, so any man better be straight with her and not lead her on, because instead of confronting him, she will simply disappear.(<---Not true for Liesel, she will get in your face...After like crying for a while) What she needs in return is a man to protect and cherish her, make her feel like she is needed and loved. She might almost be clingy and dependent but never overbearingly. Her partner will become of better half. She needs patience and sympathy and you have to be gentle with her. Don't poke fun or tease (<--for Liesel it's okay to joke and poke fun, she'll throw it right back.) and definitely do not reject her harshly because she can't stand rejection. She is extremely romantic and will lose herself in the relationship.

And The Sun Shines

I can't wait for to see this play out.
Leisel wouldn't hold it against April/Gem for being loved by Stefan.
Sure she might cry, yell and cry some more but never at them.
In the end she'll have to move on with life xD

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
INDI PANDA JONES

>/////< ooooo lol, thanks for the tips! Ihope to try doing that!
Thank you very much for your offer heart whee , it's really kind of you, and despite me beingb cross by saying that, I won't take you on that offer >////>
Though my layouts don't come anywhere near yours sweatdrop , I still like making them to pass time, and in general I enjoy making them quite much *suddenly whispering* Even if sometimes it gets so frustrated I wanna throw the computer on the wall ninja

Wow! so much plotting goes around here already XP You reminded me I do need to do some myself too redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff