Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
This is my third day back and what I've noticed is that the announcements seem to always be there. Honestly it's more annoying than helpful. I as a customer would rather see the new items in maybe a weekly announcement. Excludes events and limited time only items.

You could have fun with it. Make it look like a sale magazine. You can even get gaians into it, could have weekly people featured randomly on the magazine. Maybe saying quotes that the user would recommend.

You could even have a coupon thing. I could come up with a few idea's but lets keep this short. People could work for a discount. Even if the item costs more than you was originally going to sell it for. In my belief you would sell more if people was thinking they was getting a deal. Ofc it's not a lie, if you didn't work for the coupon you would have to pay wholesale.

Just a few things that might help get more sales.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Announcement Statistics for fun:
  • August 5th, 2013 - September 5th, 2013: 34; average of just over 1 per day.
  • January 1st 2013 - December 31st, 2013: 371; average of just over 1 per day.
  • August 5th, 2014 - September 5th, 2014: 346; average of just over 11 per day.

@Gaia: Protip: quality > quantity. I stopped reading due to low quality announcements.

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
King Awesomolocity
Announcement Statistics for fun:
  • August 5th, 2013 - September 5th, 2013: 34; average of just over 1 per day.
  • January 1st 2013 - December 31st, 2013: 371; average of just over 1 per day.
  • August 5th, 2014 - September 5th, 2014: 346; average of just over 11 per day.

@Gaia: Protip: quality > quantity. I stopped reading due to low quality announcements.

Lol that's a huge jump!

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
R0seLady
Lol that's a huge jump!

Yeah. I think the average for 2012 would have been lower, since end of 2013 is when they started doing more announcements.
~King Awesome

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
I have many ideas. Not all of them will increase sales, but would increase popularity. Which in the end, COULD increase sales.
Other than advertising ALL the announcements they could have a place on the top where the background picture behind your avi is. Say on the side, saying NEW! Check me out! Blah. All I know is the announcements is getting old, QUICK.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff