Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
First things first: Greetings I'm Hannah.

I've been craving a master/slave roleplay recently, and so I have found my way here to seek a partner. If you are interested at all, please send me a private message. If you're not interested, well have a nice day anyways.

What I'm looking for

1. Literate to semi-literate partner
Basically, no one liners. I usually match what my partner gives me (or at least I try), but, if left to my own devices, I would produce somewhere between three to four paragraphs. Honestly, I don't care how much you give me if I can make a reply off of it which typically falls at about one paragraph.
**Just for clarification: I specifically said one line, but let me now elaborate; one sentence going on to two lines is basically the same thing.
2. Absolutely no (), **, <>, or any other form of punctuation for actions.
If you can put it between symbols, I am confident in your ability to write it into a sentence. Please, live up to the amount of intelligence I am ascribing to you.
3. Hetero or Yuri but no Yaoi.
So do not ask.
4. I roleplay over PMs only.
I will not, under any conditions, roleplay over chat, IM, email, or any other offsite location. Forums are also a no, mostly because I find it considerably more difficult to see if I've received a response without stalking the thread which gets old rather quickly.
5. I want to be female and the slave.
I probably should have put this first, but that will simply have to be seen as a lapse of judgement.
6. Consistent replies
I understand that people are busy but I do my best to respond once a day; I would appreciate the same.
7. Do not play my character for me.
I get really touchy about this because it keeps happening.
8. Basic grammar is required.
I don't care about every little comma or perfect spelling, but I don't want to roleplay with somebody who won't even capitalize the word 'I'.

I do not do vampires, quite sorry.

Again, if you are interested please PM me

Plots will follow this post. When you PM me, please include which one, if any, you want. If you don't like any of them, I won't be insulted and will be happy to come up with one that both of us can agree on. Also, any plot ideas that you have are welcome.

If you have read or even skimmed this please use the title "Fluffy Bunny" in your message. Yes I know it's weird, that's the point.

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Plot #1

Slavery is quite common in this world, but one slave has managed to escape. She reinvented herself once she got away and settled into a new life. Now, many years later, she is somehow discovered and returned to her former master.

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Plot #2A

A slave girl is given to rich, powerful family as a gift. Everyone in this family, however, has already planned out exactly how they want to use her for their own liking. The only problem is, they all have different ideas and aren't always very fond of sharing.

Plot #2B

On her (or his) eighteenth birthday a father gives his adored only child their own personal slave. To make the situation even better, the slave ends up being a former classmate whose formerly rich family has lost all of their money.

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Plot #3

In a slave shop somewhere there are two girls sitting in a cage. One is normal as far as female slaves go, about 19 or 20 and full of fire, while the other is strangely young, 7 or 8. The older one is her sister and her fierce protector. She's been watching over her little sister since the beginning and would do anything for her. Will she be able to continue?

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150