minghii

Pengaana

You both make me sad.

I've been sporting the Biggest Member and no one noticed

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

My title is just simple and very explanatory of who I am.
I don't really post much unless I'm really chatty or actually feel like hitting the submit button. User Image
I never looked back once I got the option to use 'Timid' in my title. I do check people's from time to time but otherwise it's just something funny to see if I manage to see a well planned out one.

Stellar Succubus

As soon as I got the sex symbol title, I became what I am and I will not change.

It's to match with my username and my usual base style smile

I love when folks use just one word/one part of the title. Like "This is who I aaaaam! Just this!" So simple, so special, so cool, I like it!

Shadowy Cultist

i was thieving rogue for a while until i got sailor
                  i usually play thief characters in games/am a big fan of the thief series (my username is actually a reference to it) so i figured it would be really fitting

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
self explanatory emotion_yatta

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Beast Henshin
minghii

Pengaana

You both make me sad.

but
hardened gets noticed more paird with member
> o >

Slumbering Tengu

Beast Henshin
You both make me sad.

But Hardened Member simply rolls off the tongue better
emotion_awesome

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
My title is close to the name of a Weapon in a game
(Go ahead and guess)

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I would prefer to be able to use " Vampire Hunter " but I have to settle for " Moonlight Hunter " or " Manly Hunter " because that's my avatar theme pretty much all the time.

except for right now.

..because pirates.

Pommes Frites's Compadre

Cluttered Codger

44,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I used to have horrible HORRIBLE ******** avies and I still love doing them every now and then, hence the 'clustered' part. I've been in gaia for a long time so 'codger' has become my fave title.

Space Werewolf

Usually it's whatever adjective plus Werewolf/Shapeshifter/Bibliophile.

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

for a while I used "brawler" heh, because I was reading a certain manga and the character was always called a brawler. it took a while to get that achievement from the event but it was so worth it. I got tired of it so now I choose random and amusing titles xd I like titles that match avatars though, they're pretty cute.

Loyal Lover

I used to change my title to try to work with my avie. I still do in a way depending on what I wear. XDD Any event where I can support Aekea I change it to "Aekea ____". But for now, I stick with "Loyal Lover". Was really happy they made Loyal a title so I can express my love for Loyal~!! emotion_kirakira *cough* cough* But yeah.
I actually don't always pay attention to titles. 'o' I really oughta sometimes. I glance at some from time to time if an avie catches me eye.

Magic Hobo

I love titles. I love seeing other peoples' titles. I think it speaks volumes about yourself, what you choose to make your own label.

...I was a Sage Mage for a long time, Gaia changed the organization of the titles so that it won't be available ever again, and I thought I wouldn't change it once that happened. But then the modifier 'magic' became available, so now I'm a Magic Mage.

and honestly no other title makes me grin quite that hard.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Ever since I started using Dangerous Fairy, I had not really changed it much if at all. It's just too good for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff