Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

sweatdrop oops, I didn't mean to make it hard Oo;;; I guess I did give quite a few choices sweatdrop

xd YAY those are some of my favorite ones they have come out with so far heart great choices 3nodding 4laugh they have been sent to you heart enjoy them hun, and thank you again for the amazing piece of art you gave me 3nodding
Aha, no worries. Thank you so much for the prizes.
You're welcome. I so want to enter this new one but after seeing all those beautiful entries, I'm intimidated now. xD

Profitable Prophet

Is the contest still going? Do I have time?!

StudliWanXII's Princess

Shy Unicorn

Mikosama
Xan-Phorie Rei
Hello!

Hiiii!
Ohmygosh, your avatar is PRECIOUS.

Thanks! It's a bit of a happy accident all up whee

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Elementis_Dragon
she just has no patients.
gonk oh gosh, that just makes it worst doesn't it? I hope everything ended up being ok surprised did you guys get it all done?
hmm yes and no.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
As if I even care

When it gets tangled it's such a hassle. xD
And that's a cute length. heart
sweatdrop oh lord, I know how that is. Tangles in curly hair is the worst gonk

Aww thank you 4laugh I'm super happy with it heart

Elementis_Dragon
she just has no patients.
gonk oh gosh, that just makes it worst doesn't it? I hope everything ended up being ok surprised did you guys get it all done?

c00kie-l0ver

Haha i wish we did xD!
But im glad you like it emotion_kirakira ! And thank you for he gold heart
You are getting some amazing artworks emotion_drool Good luck!
I do emotion_hug I love it! It's amazing! I really am going to have to get all these framed and hung on my wall xd I love all the art so much heart

gonk I'm just going to have the hardest time judging these crying

YamiTyger
Ja ja?

:: pokes :: 4laugh

Mikosama
WELL. Now everyone's doing it. XD
But here was my hideous WIP before I got intimidated back into the corner. k bye

classified_fu OMG DON'T EVER CALL THAT HIDEOUS!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! Your talking crazy talk saying that's hideous >< crazy I tell you, crazy!!!!! Them abs emotion_drool and the poses emotion_drool The wings emotion_drool You be talking crazy talk girl!

gonk I KNOW!!!! They are hitting on all of my favorite fandoms!!!! Did you see the new recolor of the Charizard item is called "Blue Eyes White Champion" crying totally a Yugioh reference there! So we have Pokemon, Digimon, Inuyasha, Harry Potter, and now they are suckering me in with Yugioh gonk they are trying to kill me and my bank!!!! If we got Soul Eater and Fairy Tail... I'm done >< I'll just kill over gonk

Geno Rhapsody

You got your original Charizard!!!! :jaw drop:

BloodxEagle

Thank you for the additional information! cat_4laugh

I saw you mentioned something about moving so no rush. People can just ask in the meantime. As for me I think I got enough of the information I needed cat_3nodding

You are so very welcome hun heart

sweatdrop I'm should be all done by late Tuesday early Wednesday 3nodding so then I'll be able to get all this my full attention again 3nodding 4laugh if you do need anything else, please tell free to ask 3nodding heart

angeloluha

who doesn't wink heart

I don't know, but if they are out there gonk they are nuts!!! Sexy men fight are the best!!!! emotion_drool

ddamgaard
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

User Image
Your Name: ddamgaard
Medium: sketch/line traditional, coloring digital
Name of Artwork: HueHue emotion_dowant (if any)
Category: Spotlight? (if any)
Character(s): Devin x Paris
Comments: This was disturbingly funny considered I only draw curvy girls xd
Submission:
User Image

Where You Referred?: Yess
If So By Who: "As if I even Care"

emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_drool emotion_drool emotion_drool OMG that's HOT!!!! Wow girl!?!?!?!?!?! You don't normally draw guys? You should could of fooled me xd that looks AMAZING! gonk but why did you stay up so late, you need your sleep crying

xd I'll go add this to the front page right now. sweatdrop you also added one too many 0's in your number generator xd but I'll just knock off that 0 at the end. so I'll be doubling 962 for the gold you get 3nodding heart

pants overrated
i has not been alive lately lul

PANTS!!! :: pounces :: I've been wondering what's happened to you, I haven't seen you around lately. What have you been up too? xd

Katurn
ninja

xd hello there heart and welcome to our little thread of craziness 3nodding heart

MoonDustPower

Im glad you like it,it was the first big picture iv done with so much detail well for me anyway*not that there is alot of detail*
and of course there always should be a beach ball when your at the beach hahahahaha
thanks for the gold
heart heart heart heart

You did an fantastic job! I can't believe that's your first time doing such a big scened piece of art heart xd YES BEACH BALLS!!! >> now I want to go to the late with one sweatdrop
Your very welcome hun, thank you SO much for entering your amazing piece heart

-Murderous_Lover-
As if I even care

Es so guuuddd.
And just think of muscles as several boobs and there you go.
A really boobly person. emotion_awesome

Thanks for the tip! rofl

rofl wow, I walked into the wrong part of this conversation rofl heart All I see are Boobs Boobs Boobs xd heart

[ Blackrose ]
so many new quoted people xd

sweatdrop I know, I feel a little intimidated Oo;;; and I'm the thread owner gonk

Orchid Dreams
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh wow, this was such a hard decision. I had to take some time deciding. :O
I would like E3 (Synchronous Sunlight)
D9 (Will o' Wisp Incandescent Hauntress)
A6 (Dark Synchronous Moonlight).
Please and thank you. c:

sweatdrop oops, I didn't mean to make it hard Oo;;; I guess I did give quite a few choices sweatdrop

xd YAY those are some of my favorite ones they have come out with so far heart great choices 3nodding 4laugh they have been sent to you heart enjoy them hun, and thank you again for the amazing piece of art you gave me 3nodding

sa9wa
Mikosama

Ohh hello!! Thanks for the random quote haha/// o v o )b 4laugh It's very nice to meet you all~!

xd welcome hun heart nice to meet you as well 3nodding

bornploopers

YAY another new person heart welcome xd
-pokes back

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Finally emotion_drool
D1, E1, F5, please and thank you. heart

Liberal Phantom

12,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
As if I even care
[ Blackrose ]
As if I even care
[ Blackrose ]
so many new quoted people xd

Waaazzuupppp?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aahahahaha well now youre making me feel old lol

How so? o:

Cause that movie reminds me of when i was a kid lol

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
Mikosama

Lool nòo they are not lies emotion_donotwant !! I would never! ♡
It really does look great emotion_drool cant wait to see it finished ♥♡

Friendly Friend

15,875 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Overstocked 200
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Lool those would be too many frames xD
But omg yes xD judging is hard gonk !! With all the beautiful art here emotion_0A0 emotion_dowant !

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

classified_fu OMG DON'T EVER CALL THAT HIDEOUS!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! Your talking crazy talk saying that's hideous >< crazy I tell you, crazy!!!!! Them abs emotion_drool and the poses emotion_drool The wings emotion_drool You be talking crazy talk girl!

gonk I KNOW!!!! They are hitting on all of my favorite fandoms!!!! Did you see the new recolor of the Charizard item is called "Blue Eyes White Champion" crying totally a Yugioh reference there! So we have Pokemon, Digimon, Inuyasha, Harry Potter, and now they are suckering me in with Yugioh gonk they are trying to kill me and my bank!!!! If we got Soul Eater and Fairy Tail... I'm done >< I'll just kill over gonk

I dunno. Devin's pose hides his entire abdomen... so it may not be a great choice for Ab Month after all. I DUNNO. We'll see. I have moving stuff to do a bunch this weekend so who knows if it'll get touched.

Haha yah! And they referenced the 'rules', which reminds me of the Abridged joke. Digimon gets me psyched in a huge nerd way, though. I was into it pretty bad during some younger, silly years-- definitely more than I was ever in Pokemon. And Inuyasha, of course. I don't follow this stuff anymore, but the nostalgia quality is DANGEROUSLY HIGH. as is the item price. ;__;

Shy Gawker

Xan-Phorie Rei
Thanks! It's a bit of a happy accident all up whee

Well, I hope you hang around and grace us with your cuteness some more~

Shy Gawker

Wow, that cat lady item speaks to me on a very personal level.

Fashionable Fatcat

16,275 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

So happy you like it! I guess I can draw "whatever" when the spike of inspiration is right emotion_dowant

ooooh.. so that's what Mikosama meant with the zeros last night....

I WAS tired emotion_zzz

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

bornploopers
Is the contest still going? Do I have time?!

YES! ^w^
For the spotlight one we have until the end of this month. ninja
Mikosama

WHO DARES SUMMON ME?

(now you have to discard 2 random cards)

jkjk. What is this and how did I get here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff