Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Exactly. There comes a time where you need to just stand back and stop. Go rest and stay away for a bit. The new items are Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon so that's good!

Thank you again for the box. That Jolteon item is sexy. 3nodding
Yeah emo I just get so passionate about wanting to give away EVERYTHING that has to do with something, that I forget to check myself and say "it's ok, stop, there's enough" But I'm going to do it now -_- and I'm not going to let me kill me either. You also have permission to tell me "no more" if you see me doing the same thing with any of the other monthly contest (next month I think will be my biggest problem)

THEY ARE!!!! crying I'm so happy I can at least add these to it! I have to say I really like all of them surprised but I don't think I'll ever use them, so I'm safe.

I'm going to go add those to the prize pot really quick before I leave for a bit.

surprised so your avi looks amazing like that xd now we are both pokemon heart

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Woohoo, Eeveelutions! xD Thank you! A kind Gaian gifted me another box so I got two in the end. crying You guys are too nice.

Yes, I will keep a look out every time you attempt to go above and beyond. Adding all these prizes and hunting down stuff just for your contest -- you need a break from it all. There's already so much you're giving away. Stop adding more!

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Woohoo, Eeveelutions! xD Thank you! A kind Gaian gifted me another box so I got two in the end. crying You guys are too nice.

Yes, I will keep a look out every time you attempt to go above and beyond. Adding all these prizes and hunting down stuff just for your contest -- you need a break from it all. There's already so much you're giving away. Stop adding more!
YAY!!! I'm glad you where able to get another one 4laugh heart

OMG I have so many pokemon items listed under Character Spotlight emotion_facepalm that the two Jolteon items fall off the line with the rest of them… yeah ok… differently have enough for this month.

sweatdrop I know, thank you for looking out for me >< I just also added up all my stuff I'm going to have left after my art contest lol and out of an inventory that is worth over 16 trillion… I'll have less then 1 trill left after everything is given away… yeah >< I need to put the breaks on >>

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

â–ŒGUARDIAN HEROES, 12+ TRIL PRIZES,
▌18-SIDED STORIES, WIN WINGS AND ART!.

I---- am SO sunburned from today, I need to just, like... not exist for a week until it's over
;______;
/topples over

ow

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Thank you! We need the other Eeveelutions to pop up around here, too! rofl

Indeed. Waaaay more than enough. You need a leash for next month.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Mikosama

Ugh, not fun. Did you have fun at least? Or wear sunscreen?

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Mikosama
â–ŒGUARDIAN HEROES, 12+ TRIL PRIZES,
▌18-SIDED STORIES, WIN WINGS AND ART!.

I---- am SO sunburned from today, I need to just, like... not exist for a week until it's over
;______;
/topples over

ow
I'm sorry hun sad I hope it heals fast… :: poke poke :: you haven't replied to any of my PMs I've sent you emo

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Geno Rhapsody
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Thank you! We need the other Eeveelutions to pop up around here, too! rofl

Indeed. Waaaay more than enough. You need a leash for next month.
xd we would be like a breeding center then rofl emotion_dowant Loke would totally be my mate!

sweatdrop yes I do… :: puts collar around my neck and hand you the lease :: sweatdrop hopefully this will stop me from spending.

classified_fu CHARIZARD WAS FOUND!!!! And ******** me, it looks REALLY awesome too crying

User Image

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

A daycare center. emotion_dowant I'll be the breeder! I'm already a breeder in the games. rofl If you ever want 5IV pokemon, lemme know. 3nodding

I will keep an eye on you, yes indeed.

Oh man. That's gorgeous. Those wings are amazingggg and that arm mod! crying Ugh, it's probably the rarest of the rare drops on this RIG.

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

classified_fu CHARIZARD WAS FOUND!!!! And ******** me, it looks REALLY awesome too crying

User Image

*adds to wishlist* I didn't think I would quest for a more difficult item than white body dye rofl

Shy Gawker

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I'm sorry hun sad I hope it heals fast… :: poke poke :: you haven't replied to any of my PMs I've sent you emo

Yah, I know. I was out. getting burned

Shy Gawker

Geno Rhapsody

Ugh, not fun. Did you have fun at least? Or wear sunscreen?

Maybe! It kind of remains to be seen once I found out if I can even wear or use any of this stuff I grabbed there. XD
I did not wear sunscreen. Honestly, I didn't expect the line to be that long. OH WELL

Shy Gawker

-Murderous_Lover-

/pinches cheeks and never lets go
WHY SO CUTE AVI?!

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Mikosama

There was a line at a store then? I thought you went to the beach by the sounds of it.

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Mikosama
-Murderous_Lover-

/pinches cheeks and never lets go
WHY SO CUTE AVI?!

hahaha thanks you >w<
I'm tyring to make something with the flareon items now heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff