Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

A LIT BREAK RP

A CONTINUATION/REVIVAL OF MY ORIGINAL RP

BASED OFF OF: NEW ENGLAND PREP SCHOOLS, IVY LEGUE

TAKES ELEMENTS FROM GOSSIP GIRL AS WELL

CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

DO NOT SEAL

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
              User Image

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/michan_01/tumblr_mw47f6JzVH1sv8xmmo1_500_zps5f032f43.jpg[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=12]P A R T II B I T C H E S[/size][/align]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                          [color=color1][size=14]♔[/size][/color] characters full name
                                          [color=color2][size=14]♔[/size][/color] age
                                          [color=color3][size=14]♔[/size][/color] gender
                                          [color=color1][size=14]♔[/size][/color] year of college
                                          [color=color2][size=14]♔[/size][/color] rich, middle class or poor?
                                          [color=color3][size=14]♔[/size][/color] face claim
                                          [color=color1][size=14]♔[/size][/color] major
                                          [color=color2][size=14]♔[/size][/color] timezone
                                          [color=color3][size=14]♔[/size][/color] availability ( when can you post?)
                                          [color=color1][size=14]♔[/size][/color] samples
                                          [color=color2][size=14]♔[/size][/color] username
                                          [color=color3][size=12]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/size][/color]
                                          [size=10]
                                          breif history of character (first person please)

please fill this out AFTER you've been accepted and PM it to me

[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/michan_01/tumblr_mw47f6JzVH1sv8xmmo1_500_zps5f032f43.jpg[/img]

[size=10][b]NAME HERE[/size]
                                          [size=9.3]ROLE HERE
                                          FACT
                                          FACT
                                          FACT
                                          SECRET HERE
                                          FACT[/b][/size]

Sparkly Ladykiller

User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

shayleigh mae saunders
                                                                                        nineteen
                                                                                        female
                                                                                        second year
                                                                                        rich
                                                                                        alexis ren
                                                                                        social psychology
                                                                                        eastern standard time
                                                                                        two or more times a week
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        so much nope
                                                                                        ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Born into a wealthy family of German descent, I have always been expected to exceed perfection. As a little girl, I spent most of my time indoors studying rather than playing with other kids outside. I was, also, home-schooled. Because of this, I lacked communicative skills. However, my parents were very affectionate and loving; they always did what was best for me. I was spoiled to the core, and I normally got what I wanted. I started going to public school when I was ten, and I was in sixth grade. I was able to skip a year because home-schooling put me ahead. Though I definitely didn't fit in at first, I became accepted soon after. Like everyone else, I gained and lost friends, made a couple enemies, dated a bit along the way and learned from my mistakes (which there were a lot of). None of that was my main focus though. I just wanted to better my academics and earn the best grades possible, not only for praise but for myself, too. I took an interest in psychology when I entered tenth grade and had it as one of my classes. Human behaviour is what I enjoyed learning about the most, and I knew from that point on that I wanted it to be my major in college.

this is a reserve for the role of the strong willed scholar.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                        User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

Barbara Angelina Hale
                                                                                        Eighteen
                                                                                        Female
                                                                                        Freshman
                                                                                        Rich
                                                                                        Victoria Justice
                                                                                        Undecided
                                                                                        Atlantic
                                                                                        Mostly Everyday
                                                                                        its my rp hunny
                                                                                        SunnyHepburn_

Born into the Hale dynasty, also know back at the old prep school as The Hale sisters, Barbara was the youngest of the crew, and possibly the most rebellious as she didn't want to be seen in the same light as her two older sisters, Lola and Juliet, who were basically the Queen Bee's during their careers ay St. Maries school for girls, and now are both Award winning Actress's and High Fashion Models. The girl Barbara was has changed since then, unlike the rest of her fellow Seniors, she wasn't too focused on who her prom date was going to be or who can wear the most slutty costume on Halloween, but she matured within the year, and that maturity didn't ruin her Lively and Sassy personality, but she has become more calm and started focusing on school rather than boys, which did her good as she graduated top of her class and got into Harvard, she was finally glad to start her own path, until she got a notification on her iPhone about this spontaneous new Gossip Blogger called Miss Harvard, it wasn't until she checked out the blog that she realized that the Blogger who made her life a little bit more scandalous at her Prep School, Lady O, she thought the Lady O blog would die out but it seems she followed her al the way to Cambridge, it seems Bambi hasn't dealt with the last of her, game on b***h.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Mr Celtic Enigma

Accepted!
just fill out the code I posted above and PM me
I'm still working on finding profile codes

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SunnyHepburn_

User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

Levi Blake Lockhart
                                                                                        Nineteen
                                                                                        Male
                                                                                        Freshman
                                                                                        Rich
                                                                                        Danny Shwarz
                                                                                        Business
                                                                                        Central
                                                                                        2-10 mon to thurs, and friday, saturday, and sunday like all day but I work all day on some saturdays and sundays
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        Angelgirlz125
                                                                                        My life story isn't all that special, well it's not special at all really. I was born to a lovely couple, it weird to describe them like that. My mother was a professor and now she's the Headmistress of St. Catherine school for girls. My father 's job is so far from my mother's he a professional hockey player. I don't know how they met and I guess it doesn't matter since I'm supposed to be talking about myself. Uhm well I was born on a nice day in April, April 15 to be exact. I was their second and last child. With both of my parents having good jobs, it's amazing how well private schools pay, our family ended up well off. I mean I guess dad is a pretty big NHL player. Being born into a very prestigious family, my life was full of everything I wanted. The best toys and clothes, I was pretty much a spoiled brat, can you blame me though? Surprisingly I was also a trouble maker. As a kid I figured, since my parents spoiled me, I could act out and they wouldn't care. It was the rebellion phase but my rebellious phase just lasted a lot longer than most. I caused a lot of trouble and my parent's weren't exactly happy. My mom, being the more carefree one, figured it was just a phase. As I continued to do it, it was my dad and brother who got me out of the habit. Well, I changed whenever they were around, to tell the truth. I pretty much got into a habit of being two different people. It was amazing how easy I could trick people into thinking I was that good. My bad habit became bigger as I tumbled into doing things people my age shouldn't ever do. Then I found God. I know it sounds cliche and stupid but I like the person I am now,it's so much better now. People find it weird that I'm religious, especially since my parents aren't, or at least I don't know if they are. Like I said I'm the youngest. I have an older brother, Mark, he's living it up in New York, well not really he's focused on being a Lawyer like he's always dreamed about. Honestly there's nothing else yo really need to know about me, other than that I'm a Christian and I'm proud of it.

User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

Danielle Jordan DeAnde
                                                                                        Twenty-Two
                                                                                        Female
                                                                                        Junior
                                                                                        Rich but occasionally gets cut off
                                                                                        Amber Stevens
                                                                                        Law
                                                                                        Central
                                                                                        2-10 mon to thurs, and friday, saturday, and sunday like all day but I work all day on some saturdays and sundays
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        Angelgirlz125
                                                                                        I guess you could say that I was born a partier. As a child I was always the kid crawling or hobbling to the stage to join the band and dance. Growing up I was always friendly, I guess that was one of the things that stayed with me even in college. As a child I was sassy, like I was the sass master of my high school and honestly I don't know how people dealt with me because let's be honest, everyone can only handle so much and I was over the top. I guess it was my way of being disrespectful but not being caught being disrespectful because my parents were always out and about, my father being a lawyer and my mom being an actress. Sassiness was my way of adding my own personality, I mean I'm the third child out of four children, I don't stand out much, like not at all. So I guess I skipped a lot of years. Like I said from childhood I was a partier. As an elementary kid that's when I learned to be friendly. Children in my family were always forced to interact with other people because we always had guests coming in and out so naturally I brought that attitude with me to school. I always tried to be everyone's friend and well usually little kids responded well. I think that's when I started getting a bit bossy too. You know little kids like thinking they have some sort of power. Uh it stayed like that through middle school also. In high school, I went to a private school, I was a lot more sassy and sarcastic, as mentioned before. This was also when I started loving fashion even more. My mother became a fashion designer later in her acting years and she always used us kids to try out things and I adopted a love from fashion from there. Believe it or not, Law wasn't even my first choice but I mean fashion designing is only so much unless you have a boost and I wasn't about that using my mother and her connections to get me somewhere I didn't deserve. So like my senior year of high school, I was still set on fashion until Harvard somehow accepted me. I guess my drinking started freshman year. There's this rush you get, at least I got, of being in college and you just wanna soak up everything as if it'll disappear in a second. Oh boy did I soak up everything. My first frat party, which I was invited to after I chose to pledge (one of the best decisions in my life) I blacked out. I don't promote underage drinking and I really wished I had waited till I was 21 because by then I'd have more knowledge of what I was doing, but you can't change the past.

roles for The Religious Charmer and The Cheerful Sorority President

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Angelgirlz125

You know you're accepted babe
SunnyHepburn_

User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

lillianna jemma hayden
                                                                                        twenty - one
                                                                                        female
                                                                                        sophomore
                                                                                        rich, but prefers not to share this information
                                                                                        nina dobrev
                                                                                        humanities; particularly art
                                                                                        EST
                                                                                        almost every day, kind of on/off depending on what classes i have. (/i will let you know asap when i will not be available.)
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        mephitical_kitty

Born into a well to do family that has money to our name plus the factor of being a family that had ‘old money’ meant that there were expectations that my parents expected of me while growing up. There were ways that I had to conduct and hold myself not just in public, but often at the few events that were held within the family. Learning the ways was far from simple or easy to grasp, especially for someone such as myself who was such a squirmy young girl who could barely sit still for five seconds. Being an only child had pro’s and con’s – those pro’s being that my parents would grace me with just about anything and the con’s being that as an only child, there were no siblings I could talk to or play with. Growing up there were a handful of things that I learned, one being that if someone knew what I actually held to my name that they would attempt to befriend me only for the benefits, or worse, try to be friends only to turn around and show their true nature. As a child I didn’t understand any of this and it was upsetting, as I got older, however, I discovered that there were people who would try to take advantage of me. Thus, through middle and high school I went through the experience of not just home schooling, but attending private schools as well. However, once my parents decided I’d be attending a private school I ultimately kept to myself, yes I did socialize, but I didn’t want people to ‘like’ me either for how they perceived me to be or what they thought I could do for them. Throughout my schooling experiences I was drawn to the humanities – theater, art, you name it. At the time I didn’t realize that this would be what I’d want to study. After all, why not just go into the family business? After some debate and encouragement from my mother, I decided that it would be my major. Yet another step into the world. However, what most people don’t know is what I am to inherit; coming from old money, the family name is associated with hotel chains and a little bit of real estate. Once again this information is kept to myself because I don’t want people to change how they are around me.

reserve for the role of the secretive heiress

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
mephitical_kitty

Accepted smile please will out the second code above,
btw I love Nina Dobrev, I was going to use her but changed my mind

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P A R T II B I T C H E S

Jemma Mae Kingsley
                                                                                        Twenty
                                                                                        female
                                                                                        Sophomore
                                                                                        Middle Class
                                                                                        Cailin Russo
                                                                                        Psychology
                                                                                        Eastern
                                                                                        Im online daily, can post about 2-3 times a week
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        omg elecktric !

Let me start by saying, I ain't your typical preacher's daughter. Thats right, my daddy is a preacher and my mother is an elementary school teacher. So unlike most of my peers, I didn't grow up wealthy or getting everything I ever wanted. During my adolescence, I won't lie, I was hard to handle. My parents had unrealistic expectations for me, and naturally I rebelled out like any teenager. I did whatever I wanted, stayed out late, went to parties, and even broke my vow to wait for marriage before sex. Thank god my parents don't know the last bit. I have always had a tendency to say whatever I feel like, and that got me in trouble a lot during school. My parents and I began fighting a lot, they didn't like the person I was becoming. My mom was always somewhat of a feminist, believing in natural beauty and crap. Me on the other hand, I was starting to dabble into makeup and hair products, loving every second of it. I soon got a part time job after school, which both my parents approved of; until they realized I was spending half of my money on beauty products; yeah I'm a little high maintenance, get over it. I take pride in my appearance, and I'm not ashamed of it at all. But don't get me wrong, I'm not wearing makeup to impress guys and thats what my dad figured it was for. Newsflash, maybe girls want to wear makeup because they want to be pretty for themselves (I guess my mom taught me something). Anyway, it was clear my parents didn't approve, but what could they really do? I was number one in my class, and education was always the most important thing to them. Yeah that's right, your wild trouble making preacher's daughter was valedictorian, and there was no competition. My teachers would always say the only reason I acted out was because I was bored with school since I was above the rest of the class. Yeah no, I "acted out" because I wanted too. Continuing on, I was accepted into college with an academic scholarship and I decided to major in psychology, it was the only high school elective course that kept me interested. Maybe one day I'll become a clinical psychologist, or school psychologist, Im not too sure yet. But I have a particular love towards abnormal psychology for sure. There's just something that draws me in about disorders. Anyway, that's about it for me, I've said all I can say, and believe me, I always say what's on my mind.

Reserve is for Outspoken Diva (:
SunnyHepburn_

Awesome, thanks ~
Working on other code now.

Haven't gotten a chance to use Nina Dobrev yet, so. x3 ;;
                        User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

Tanner Jonathon Prescott
                                                                                        Twenty
                                                                                        Male
                                                                                        Sophomore
                                                                                        Lower Class / Poor
                                                                                        Aqua Marin
                                                                                        Computer Science & Electrical Engineering
                                                                                        Pacific Standard Time
                                                                                        2-3 a week on average
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        insomniatic colors

Hey man, what's up? A lot, right? Yeah my life too it's like that, ******** you don't even know the half of it. My brain doesn't ever stop, it's like I'm on crack but not on crack (at least not today). Okay, so this is a thing about me and where I came from I guess I'll start off by telling you that if you'd asked me five years I would've never told you Harvard was even an option. Unlike a lot of people who go to school here I wasn't born to a family that could exactly support me through college..or in general. My mom was a convenience store worker who had seven kids, yeah that's right seven, and my dad was a drunk who did the occasional pizza delivery job. Pretty inspirational, right? Oh, I'm third oldest of those seven by the way. One older sis and bro, and then two little bros and a sis. This is about me not them though, so just forget about them for a bit (wish I could jeez a guy can't get any privacy). My family was pretty much white trash, especially my auto mechanic brother, but I gotta thank him for one thing: The skills that got me here. I tended to end up going with him to work, just 'cause I could, and I learned a lot about electrical work and it was pretty rad. Once I started getting older I got more and more into electronics and how they worked, and really focused on those things in school. I might not have been the most popular guy but I was a straight shooter in computer science/hands-on courses and my school saw that I was brilliant at it. I was given an offer when I was a sophomore in high school to continue my computer science work in college courses if I managed to keep all A's in my other school courses; I went for it. Of course I still had my crazy a** family at home to watch out for, since my sibs didn't stick around once they were old enough to bail, and just ugh. I pulled through until the end of high school and sent an application to Harvard as a ******** joke (no way I could do it, right?) but they were for it because I guess I showed great promise in the two fields I applied for and it probably looked good for them to take in a poor kid. I have a full-ride scholarship as long as I maintain at least a 3.8 GPA. It's pretty intense s**t bro (double major stuff is no joke...dear god), so far so good though; even if I am easily distracted and tend to be all over the place. I mean, just because I'm in school doesn't mean I'm going to just ignore the rest of the world around me! I'm going to enjoy my young life while I have it, no matter what it takes. I'm just the type of guy who goes with the flow, will literally try anything once, and tries to drain life's cup of surprises in three seconds flat. I guess I'm lucky I'm being paid to double major in things I rock at or else I'd probably be screwed.

Reserve for The Spontaneous Party Boy

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
insomniatic colors

omg elecktric !

Accepted babes!. fill out the second code and you're gold

also check out the OOC guys!
SunnyHepburn_

User Image

P A R T II B I T C H E S

Madeline Elizabeth St. Hillaire
                                                                                        twenty
                                                                                        female
                                                                                        sophomore
                                                                                        rich
                                                                                        Kylie Jenner
                                                                                        Health Science
                                                                                        UTC+12:00
                                                                                        2-3 a week average
                                                                                        samples
                                                                                        kinseyscale
                                                                                        The whole life history thing is a bit of a drag, don't you think? I've always been more the kind of girl to focus on the present, rather than looking towards the past. There's no good in looking back at the mistakes you've made in the past - it's not like you can change them, right? Anyway, I've come to college to get away from all those rumors; primarily to try and run away from that whole 'slept her way to good grades' thing. Which for the record, I didn't. I can get my own good grades thank you very much. Although I did always have a thing for slightly older men... Anyway. I'm an only child, and if you think that that made me grow up spoiled - well you're not entirely wrong. Although I'm pretty sure I was spoiled in different ways to the other kids in our gated community. They always seemed to be getting princess castles and tiny little Ferrari's to drive around, while I was usually excitedly unwrapping a first edition of Grey's Anatomy (that's the medical textbook... not the wildly inaccurate television show). Don't get me wrong, as I grew older and grew into my, ahem; assets, I started getting into the same kind of girly things that other people my age are into, but I still had my own medical grade skeleton that I used to learn all the bones sitting in the corner of my bedroom. Medicine is in my blood, you might say. You might say that in a snarky 'Madeline takes a lot of drugs' sort of way, but that would be very rude, very untrue and make you very likely to end up on the receiving end of one of my angry tirades. But anyway, my parents are both medical - my father an orthopedic surgeon and my mother a oncologist, so there was never really any question about what I'd be doing when I reached college. I've always had my head in a book, ever since my au pair taught me how to read when I was four, and learning's always been one of my favorite past times, so it's not exactly a hardship that I'll be following in their footsteps. Besides... growing up wealthy might have kind of made me accustomed to a certain sort of life style, and until I meet my next sugar daddy I'm going to have to support myself somehow, right? I kid about the sugar daddy... well sort of. Even with my head stuck in a book, that never stopped me from having a little flirt here and there when the right boy came along. What can I say? I'm a great at multitasking. I've always enjoyed boys, and they certainly seem to enjoy me - especially since I can help with their homework and provide a little bit of eye candy while I'm at it. It's great, most people who don't know me underestimate me and assume I'm brainless, and by the time they figure out that I'm actually kind of a nerd - I've already got better marks than them.

reserve for the role of the seductive bookworm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff