Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

tab tab hello!

I'm cavea and I'm here to find a few dedicated onexone partners! you may call me anything you like,
                                                    although I prefer vea. I'm nineteen years old and european- don't be confused when you see me on
                                                    here in the middle of the night. I can get extremely busy with real life, but I check gaia nearly daily.
                                                    in case I lose interest I can assure I will let you know and we'll try to work something out; I will never
                                                    leave without telling you. I am looking for someone equally dedicated, who won't ditch me after their
                                                    first post. I can claim I am literate to adv. literate; but the length of my posts highly depends on the
                                                    plot and my mood. usually I will post more if you give me something to work with.

I will do first, second and third person, in past or present tense. poetry is fine too, although I have
                                                    never tried it before. I play diverse characters, all sexualities, and am willing to double. I think having
                                                    multiple characters can be quite interesting. I use real models of different ethnicities as my fcs. any
                                                    age is fine, though I do lean towards mature/older characters. I tend to focus on drama, but I love
                                                    to include romance, although it's not a must. I could seem picky when it comes to planning and
                                                    discussing details, but I believe it's the best to be honest. tell me if you disagree with something and
                                                    I will do the same.

however, probably the biggest issue for most of you is going to be the fact that I have no samples.
                                                    the reason behind it is that this is a new account. I want to start rping and get some quality ones,
                                                    which I'll be able to show to others later. but for now, all you have is my promise that I am able to
                                                    write enough. it's on you to decide whether you trust me or not.
                                                    (edit: you can now find some samples in my signature.)
                                                    c

tab IDEA ONE

agent/spy x ex spy/agent // age gap xxxx preferably m//

ex agent was the best in his profession, he could spy on people for years without them having any
                                                  idea about it. but after years of service he finally decides to retire. everything's nice for a while- he
                                                  is enjoying the slow paced life; having cocktails on the beach one day and staying in a grand hotel
                                                  in metropolis the next. but then his own agency decides to go after him- for no particular reason
                                                  really. the old director was resigned and another one took her place; system changed- the game
                                                  changed. before he knows it he's been framed with murder and is the most wanted man in both the
                                                  usa and europe. he's been playing this game for years, so he knows how to disappear and pretty
                                                  much turn into a ghost.
                                                  there's where the agent comes in. he hasn't been in the service for long- top class student with a
                                                  high success rate on his cases. the new director has taken a liking to him, which is why he chooses
                                                  him for this mission- to track down the ex spy and destroy him. whether it means turning him in or
                                                  killing him; at that point it really doesn't matter.

xxxx( he's accused of murdering a police man. another agent killed the cop when he was undercover. it
                                                  xxxxwas an accident, but the director decides it's easier to frame it to someone unimportant than having
                                                  xxxxto deal with the issues which would arise should the press find out about the whole thing. )

tab IDEA TWO

group of friends exploring/ homeless friends xxxx x, x

there's this group of close friends, who have known each other for different periods of time, but all
                                                  get along well. they've been travelling by car for around a month now, living mostly there unless it
                                                  was necessary to stop at a motel to shower or get a proper few hours of sleep. trespassing is not
                                                  an issue for them and they've done it million times before- but now they have entered a gigantic
                                                  property. with only their backpacks they head into the woods, not really knowing where they are
                                                  going. it takes them a few hours, but they stumble upon a mansion- it's a wonderful one and they
                                                  are all impressed by it. it looks abandoned and after they check for any signs for people living there
                                                  they realize it must've been empty for a while now. the walls are in need of repainting, the stairs
                                                  seem like they're about to give up under their weight any time now, some windows are broken and
                                                  there's absolutely no furniture.
                                                  on the end they decide to stay there. it's just for a day, they tell themselves. but a day turns into a
                                                  week and a week turns into a month. they find a mall near by for all the basic necessities, make
                                                  their beds from the blankets they've had in the car and make quite a cosy home for themselves.

xxxx( this can turn into a horror rp if wanted, but it can be a story about finding yourself, about fights the
                                                  xxxxfriends get into, their hookups and romances. it can involve cops/ hunters eventually finding them,
                                                  xxxxfriends' trouble with the authorities, etc. )

xxxx

tab BUNCH OF OTHER PAIRINGS

youtuber x youtuber
                                                    royal families in modern era
                                                    tab prince x servant
                                                    tab royal member x musician/ actor
                                                    tab royal member x royal member

arranged marriage in modern era
                                                    roommate x roommate
                                                    vampire stuck in a body of a child x vampire
                                                    roadtrip
                                                    rp based on the korean reality show roommate
                                                    boarding school setting
                                                    spoiled rich teen x hard working adult
                                                    genderfluid characters
                                                    transgender characters
                                                    kpop idol x idol/ fan
                                                    wizarding schools around the world x

notice: I'm also up for krps!
                                                                              name:
                                                                              ideas I like:
                                                                              my ideas:
                                                                              preferences: m//, f// or fxm; 1st, 2nd or 3rd person.
                                                                              things I'd like to add:

cavea

name: nicole
ideas I like: arranged marriage in modern era and prince x servant or royal member x royal member
my ideas: at the moment, I can think of the arranged marriage occurring between two people that hate each other but since they have strong kingdoms, its an alliance. as for prince x servant I'm still thinking.
things I'd like to add: n/a

Sparkly Ladykiller

cavea
name: nicky
ideas I like: roommates, youtubers
my ideas: under some circumstance, two youtubers begin living together in the same apartment. they've never met, but they know of each other.
things I'd like to add: it could be het or f//, though i typically play females better. ages nineteen through mid-twenties is fine. here are my samples!

agentmarvel's Waifu

Hygienic Explorer

name: sofia, but you can call me anything you'd like.
        ideas I like: honestly, i've been craving krps lately, so a krp maybe, please?
        tab tab tab from your listed ideas, i really like: roadtrip, variety show roommate based, or rich teen x hard working adult.
        my ideas: well, i like your ideas that i listed above and once we pick one, i'll splurge with some creative ideas, ahah.
        things I'd like to add: hmm, i have samples if you'd like to see them ! also, i'm cool with any orientation / amount of pairings.

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              cavea

//waves
              howdy there!
              my name is tits, and i'm actually running around gaia trying to recruit for a group role play i'm currently in
              because i pester you any more, would you be interested in a lit zombie role play?
              if not its totes cool nothing is more annoying to me then group recruiters buggy me on my one on one search thread, yet here i am . . .
                                                  desk notes

tab heeey, nicole!
                                                  I'm totally up for doing that! perhaps the two have never met, but their hate is based on the image
                                                  they have created of each other (which could be based on the gossip they've read in tabloids or
                                                  heard/saw on tv). their parents have probably known each other for a while (same circles of people
                                                  and such) and maybe the marriage was arranged a long time ago. possibly when our characters
                                                  were just children, but parents have never mentioned it-- until now.
                                                  how old did you want our characters to be? in case early 20s for the male and eighteen years old
                                                  female are okay (I'm kinda assuming you want to do a fxm, buuut do correct me if I'm wrong!), I
                                                  thought we could maybe say that their parents have decided to tell them about the arrangement on
                                                  the princess's 18th birthday?

perhaps it's already planned that princess's family will visit the prince's, so they can get to know each other.
                                                  ( any preferences from which countries they should be from? I was thinking my character could be french, british or russian. )

so much nope

tab hi there, nicky!
                                                  very nice samples you've got there!
                                                  yes, perfect! I'd prefer doing f// then, if you don't mind (if you want to do fxm I can play the dude
                                                  though).
                                                  possible reasons for them moving in together:
                                                  - one of them has been living in LA her whole life, but never had her own apartment, so she decides
                                                  it's time to finally leave her parents' house. character two is from somewhere across the state (or
                                                  world even, whichever sounds better) and visiting LA for the first time in her life- at least she thinks
                                                  she's visiting. but then the people and the life make her stay and she's forced to find a flatmate if
                                                  she wants to stay in the city. somehow the two stumble upon each other, deciding to move into an
                                                  apartment/house without even getting to know each other (perhaps it's all discussed online and they
                                                  don't meet until the move-in day).
                                                  on the end of the day it's not necessary they live in LA. it can be London or any other city.
                                                  - they both live in the same city; one of them has her own apartment, the other lives with her boy/
                                                  girlfriend. character one gets fired from her job, which means she can no longer afford the flat and
                                                  the luxuries she's used to, which forces her to find a flatmate. at the same time character two has a
                                                  big fight with her partner, ending up breaking up with them. she's in need of a place to stay and she
                                                  finds the advert that character one has put up, and contacts her.
                                                  - I can't think of anything else right now? but we could work out something else if necessary.

P ii N O Y - x

hello! I shall call you sofia or pinoy then!
                                                  yes yes, krp, happily.
                                                  no need to see you samples, but thanks for offering! hmm, I'm good with any of those ideas. in case
                                                  we did roommate based we could each have maybe three- four characters and the whole 'awkward
                                                  introducing' could be super fun, but then again roadtrip. I love all of these ideas (I really want to do
                                                  all of them), so could you pretty pretty please pick the one you want to do most? I'll love you forever.

titsandwich

User Image

tab tab /multiplies herself and waves crazily

heeello tits!
                                                  hmmm, I don't think it's smart for me to join a group rp at the moment. I don't know if I can be active
                                                  enough to not be let out/ hold someone back.. but then again zombies.
                                                  you know what, why don't you link it to me and I'll check it out?

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
          cavea

emotion_kirakira
          you are wonderful
          zombies
          get ya every time
          but really, if you could take just a few minutes to look, it would mean so much
          its - very very dark and gritty
          duh its a zombie rp but its not moving too quickly
          we just got to the third page, but not much has happened yet

link
                                                  titsandwich

they do. and aaaahhh it looks so interesting.
                                                  I wanna join I don't think it's smart to join.
                                                  I'd have to read two pages before posting... hmmm..
                                                  I am so tempted, you have no idea..

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
              cavea

//temptstemptstempts
              its not much to those pages, really
              all that's happened is one of the smarter zombies got the two survivors alone in his place to try and kill them, but they ended up burning the place down and are now running towards the human base
              if you play a survivor, you could jump right in?
              i've just apply for a second character, another zombie

do eeeeeettt
                                                  titsandwich

omg I can't believe it. I'm doing it.
                                                  you've managed to convince me.
                                                  now I just have to decide on the character
                                                  so many possibilities. I can't decide whether I want to play a guy or a girl.
                                                  an older... or perhaps a young character.. mm decisions..

Nimble Sex Symbol

13,825 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
          cavea

MUHAHAHAHAHA
          i mean - welcome to the role play! emotion_bigheart
          that is always the hardest part
          early - ish twenties seems to be what we have the most right now
                                                  titsandwich

I'm not accepted yet though!
                                                  and won't be for a while unless I finally decide who I want to play

I noticed, so I'm not sure whether I should stick to that as well or not..
                                                  I'm thinking of playing twins.. maybe eighteen years old. is that too young?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff