Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Knight

Either

You did well for what gaia has to offer

or

Its the best I could do with what gaia has to offer

I just want to laugh because gaia offers a lot and its a pathetic excuse

This is an opener for you to Keep an eye on my zelda critique thread it might be opening back up this monday or tuesday

Bashful Vampire

I agree BUT Gaia's layering could use work, it's better than it once was but if more layering was available I think even better cosplays could be done.. :3

Skilled Knight

Strigoica
I agree BUT Gaia's layering could use work, it's better than it once was but if more layering was available I think even better cosplays could be done.. :3

it could be better yes but im a big fan of the " If you cant do it right than dont do it at all" others might disagree

Bashful Vampire

The Iegend of ZeIda
Strigoica

it could be better yes but im a big fan of the " If you cant do it right than dont do it at all" others might disagree

True dat. <3

Skilled Knight

Strigoica
The Iegend of ZeIda
Strigoica

True dat. <3

also love the bit of bangs on the hair it does wonders for your avatar

Bashful Vampire

The Iegend of ZeIda
Strigoica
The Iegend of ZeIda
Strigoica

True dat. <3

D'aw, thank you. ^u^ It's the closest hair Gaia has to my hair irl.

It's weird seeing a normal avatar with a nose but I like it. Haha.

Skilled Knight

Strigoica
The Iegend of ZeIda
Strigoica
The Iegend of ZeIda
Strigoica

True dat. <3

D'aw, thank you. ^u^ It's the closest hair Gaia has to my hair irl.

It's weird seeing a normal avatar with a nose but I like it. Haha.

mhmm you must have some cool hair. I like ot think my avatar looks like me. I love me some grey glothes heart

Sweet Kitten

The Iegend of ZeIda
Either

You did well for what gaia has to offer

or

Its the best I could do with what gaia has to offer

I just want to laugh because gaia offers a lot and its a pathetic excuse

This is an opener for you to Keep an eye on my zelda critique thread it might be opening back up this monday or tuesday

I totally agree u _ u

Kawaii Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
If someone literally took the accuracy of a cosplay of a character (bg included) to Gaia's limits, I think they would all look truly spectacular with complex layering and item usage/choices...it's all about pushing boundaries and finding better match after better match to a character's design. There is always room for improvement.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Haha, well depends on who they're talking about. I know that I've gotten that a few times on my own entries and I work extremely hard on my entries. I know gaia has a huge amount of limitations to their items but regardless of what gold you got, there tends to be a better item out there for most cosplays.

Heck some of my winning cosplays could always use improvements, but at least at that moment when I enter it in, I make sure I use all items that can make it as accurate as Gaia can offer and that takes a lot of work.
Some things are just harder to make on here. Especially with Gaia's lack of certain items and wonky layering. Ex- My avi's hair is going through my shirt. rofl Not everything is easy to make when you don't have multiple items based on the characters you're cosplaying. Ex- Sailor Moon/Naruto/Final Fantasy/ LOZ items. emotion_sweatdrop

Skilled Knight

Kagome-chu
Some things are just harder to make on here. Especially with Gaia's lack of certain items and wonky layering. Ex- My avi's hair is going through my shirt. rofl Not everything is easy to make when you don't have multiple items based on the characters you're cosplaying. Ex- Sailor Moon/Naruto/Final Fantasy/ LOZ items. emotion_sweatdrop

Example of an avatar you don't think can be done well?
The Iegend of ZeIda
Kagome-chu

Hm. Try Sesshomaru's mother.

Skilled Knight

Kagome-chu
The Iegend of ZeIda
Kagome-chu

been working on it for about an hour on my male base
i know with the girl base more of the center is covered so you dont see some of the waist layering which is awesome still working on it as well

User Image
The Iegend of ZeIda
Kagome-chu
The Iegend of ZeIda
Kagome-chu

been working on it for about an hour on my male base
i know with the girl base more of the center is covered so you dont see some of the waist layering which is awesome still working on it as well

User Image
Pretty good. I like the hair, but the colors and nose are bleh. The fluffy boa coat thing isn't big enough either. That's what I mean by lack of items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff