Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Nathan Shepard

Don't be upset. /clings to legs gonk
Forgive me!

Feathered Meep-Meep prey was easier to catch back when Gaia did their deflation rigs.
That's what gets me though is when items make a come back and yet still get away.
mostly because so many users bank on that come back as their shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rely on notices. Takes just as much time to openly reply to me as it does to quote me. Quote me for responses.

Don't worry. I'm not that upset. Just joke around a bit. Of course, I would snatch the item if it references them. ninja

Gotta agree with you about the deflating RIGs. It does help out deflate the price of the MP. But at the same time, there are some items that stay the same due to the quality of the item such as Sainte Ciel. >.>;

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Amethyst ticket t_t

Hardcore Muse

Much like Jisen I came in expecting this to be about an item Gaia released in reference to Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. I am disappointed in your Nathan and will proceed to tell Ronnie now. >:c

Anyway, I can't honestly think of any item off the top of my head. I don't typically chase items though, sure I put things on my wishlist to get eventually but there's no real all consuming need for me to have any of them right away. I'm fairly patient in that regard.
lol

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Oh boy, I can name one that fits the criteria like a glove to me: that Forsaken Templar.

More than a few times I've been one successful MP sell short to afford it, and its price somehow rockets up like crazy whenever I manage to earn its previous Minimum price and yet it still appears to be like one of the Revolution Hour Items with least demand...

Tipsy Genius

The elusive Sapphire Ticket. At this point, it's on the fine line between "serious quest" and "running gag" because of all the s**t that happened with it. At least it keeps things entertaining!

Beau

Mississippi Black Velvet
Much like Jisen I came in expecting this to be about an item Gaia released in reference to Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner. I am disappointed in your Nathan and will proceed to tell Ronnie now. >:c

Anyway, I can't honestly think of any item off the top of my head. I don't typically chase items though, sure I put things on my wishlist to get eventually but there's no real all consuming need for me to have any of them right away. I'm fairly patient in that regard.
lol

Tell him! Give him my address as well. I'll be waiting. emotion_donotwant

Man i seriously need your patience. That or i need to just corrupt you with all consuming need for things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I rely on notices. Takes just as much time to openly reply to me as it does to quote me. Quote me for responses.

Hardcore Muse

Nathan Shepard

Oooh, Ronnie is gonna beat you up. I'm telling. Ooooh.

Don't corrupt me Nathan, I'm an innocent as far as items are concerned.
redface
No, I use to care a great deal about items actually and had that all consuming lust of needing to have them but I gradually grew out of it over time.
/shrugs

Slumbering Tengu

I think I simply give up chasing more roadrunners than I catch sweatdrop
the big one is Fantasy Reborn Kitten Star; been watching it since it came out
I have never even seen it come into a semi-reasonable price since I wishlisted it

Back when it was 14 bill, I had 3 bill
now that 14 bill is within my reach, it's 50 bill emo

I don't think I'll ever stop chasing it though it will just forever taunt me though
I could probably name a couple others but nothing that I've chased as long as I have FRKS

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
User Image

No one seems to want to sell this guy. I want those broken plates. XD There's been a few listings lately but I keep missing them.

Beau

Jisen Meizuki

I noticed similar to that when the Bunny March was brought back.
Suddenly every listing went poof and came back for double. Sellers were creating their own buffer.

Gaia really should take the time to just be super aggressive with some of these items
There's having items that are hard to get to and then there's items that are not even possible.
Should at least make it possible.

Stubborn Gifter

Nathan Shepard

I noticed similar to that when the Bunny March was brought back.
Suddenly every listing went poof and came back for double. Sellers were creating their own buffer.

Gaia really should take the time to just be super aggressive with some of these items
There's having items that are hard to get to and then there's items that are not even possible.
Should at least make it possible.

Funny, I thought Gaia is already aggressive... Aggressive to get our money. >.>;

It's too bad they're not aggressive to make everything fair for the community, and I'm talking about the stuffs that aren't related to cash.

Beau

Mississippi Black Velvet

Oh what's he going to do spank me?
I can't even get him to do that for funsies.

I already have a complex plan in motion.
I think my imagination gets me. It's always on a roll. When i see a new item i just go hype
over all the possibilities.

Beau

Pengaana
I think I simply give up chasing more roadrunners than I catch sweatdrop
the big one is Fantasy Reborn Kitten Star; been watching it since it came out
I have never even seen it come into a semi-reasonable price since I wishlisted it

Back when it was 14 bill, I had 3 bill
now that 14 bill is within my reach, it's 50 bill emo

I don't think I'll ever stop chasing it though it will just forever taunt me though
I could probably name a couple others but nothing that I've chased as long as I have FRKS

What do you think you'll do once you are able to catch it?

Hardcore Muse

Nathan Shepard

Whoa man what goes on between you two is between you two. I just yell at him a lot is all.
/backs out slowly

Your plans scare me. >:c
Yeah, I use to be that way too but again with how often we're flooded with items I just became desensitized to that whole MUST HAVE NOW complex that others still have. Cherish it, Nate for there's no hope for me now. Tell my story.

//Dies a dramatic but beautiful death

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

For me it's two fold. Whenever I've needed something for Alchemy, if it's something pricy, I continually second guess myself on whether or not I should buy it if it's just going to be destroyed. That's what stopped me from buying a Witchy at 900m a couple months ago. Now I'm aggressively searching for a seller so I can buy it at 4b because I need a Trick or Treat Tote before next month for one of my costumes.

Other than that, the Warm Madelyn hair. I've wanted that sucker since it came out in March and it's just never been a price that I've wanted to pay. And GDI Gaia refuses to re-release it like they have the other shades.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces