Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Demigod

MayaMage2
im doing alright. How have you been lately? Been a while since we talked.

I like the idea of a biggest loser thing. Maybe if we can get
The guild up and running we can do that? If there's gonna be a prize...maybe have a fee to join the contest? We could have weekly challenges and everything. It could, potentially, be really fun and interactive.

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tangled Puppet
MayaMage2

The guild up and running we can do that? If there's gonna be a prize...maybe have a fee to join the contest? We could have weekly challenges and everything. It could, potentially, be really fun and interactive.

I've been ok! I took a little gaia hiatus and was back for the summer, but now I am getting busy again but refusing to go on hiatus this time XD

I do like the weekly challenges thing and also, charging a fee to get in on it. I think it would be fun. The prize would need to be something substantial though, to make people want to stick with it.

Sarcastic Demigod

MayaMage2
Tangled Puppet
MayaMage2

I've been ok! I took a little gaia hiatus and was back for the summer, but now I am getting busy again but refusing to go on hiatus this time XD

I do like the weekly challenges thing and also, charging a fee to get in on it. I think it would be fun. The prize would need to be something substantial though, to make people want to stick with it.
I have like...so much time on my hands now. Broke up with my fiancé in August. Sooo...yeah. =P

I was thinking about that last night. Idk how much to make the entry fee, though. Part of me wants to go high...so the prize can be good...but part of me is saying not to because not everyone would have a lot of gold. So it's tough.
MayaMage2
originalarock
MayaMage2
Hi! I am definitely interested in this! I have got a whole lot of pounds to lose and my motivation is down to nothing pretty much. I have gained like upwards of 30 to 40 pounds ever since I graduated college and broke up with the ex. I've never been in a healthy weight range (even when I was little). Also I'm a female and also 28 smile

I know the feeling. After I graduated and got a desk job it has been so difficult to keep the weight off. I skyrocketed. I have also struggled with trying to get in the "healthy weight range" for my height.
I think that every time i manage to lose 5 pounds I gain 15. It's frustrating.

Maybe we should try doing this all together. Like a biggest loser type thing where the one with the most weight lost after a certain amount of time gets a prize, be it gold or art a pet or an item or whatever.

That definitely sounds like a motivator.

Sarcastic Demigod

My issue with exercising is that...

1. I stay up too late to get up any earlier to exercise in the morning

And...

2. I feel like s**t when I get home from work. Soooo sore. My feet, back and legs are all hurting today.

-collapses-

Beloved Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tangled Puppet
My issue with exercising is that...

1. I stay up too late to get up any earlier to exercise in the morning

And...

2. I feel like s**t when I get home from work. Soooo sore. My feet, back and legs are all hurting today.

-collapses-

I was reading through this thread,and think this would be a great idea as well as my motivation.
I am very interested in being part of a guild that focuses on weightloss and a support system. I have none what so ever. My hubby is like sure,stuff your face you look great.. stare 2012 I lost 60 lbs with hcg drops and figured i could just stop them...I basically blew up double my weightloss. So I don't want to do fad diets or pills. I want natural long lasting results. I drink nothing but water,so that is not a problem. I stopped drinking alcohol a few months back...if you would like to know more or chat you can pm me...But I am very interested in joining! 3nodding
Hello again!

So sorry for the late response, I was out of town for work! /:

A little about me!
I am 24 years old. I work way tooo much, and when I get home, I am super exhausted and it's quite the task to get my self motivated after spending 10+ hours on my feet.

After a bunch of shake-y life situations, I was left with comfort food & and stress eating. I guess this is me trying to take back the control. It's been a battle, but hopefully, with the help of others, and committing to someone other than myself (I'm pretty good at talking myself out of things), I will begin to see a real difference in my health & fitness lifestyle.

I hope I can be a part of something with this!
It seems like a fabulous idea! (:
The Chelrose
Hello again!

So sorry for the late response, I was out of town for work! /:

A little about me!
I am 24 years old. I work way tooo much, and when I get home, I am super exhausted and it's quite the task to get my self motivated after spending 10+ hours on my feet.

After a bunch of shake-y life situations, I was left with comfort food & and stress eating. I guess this is me trying to take back the control. It's been a battle, but hopefully, with the help of others, and committing to someone other than myself (I'm pretty good at talking myself out of things), I will begin to see a real difference in my health & fitness lifestyle.

I hope I can be a part of something with this!
It seems like a fabulous idea! (:

The first step is always the hardest. But once you get started it's easy to keep motivated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff