INTRO

。21 years old
。Female
。Engaged
。Mixed race
。U.S., EST
。Attending classes and tutoring at college
。Looking for part time job in addition to tutoring
。I enjoy: trading card games such as Cardfight!! Vanguard, social sciences, languages, amateur video editing, hot tea and dessert.

STANDARDS

1. Anime pictures. I have difficulty even looking for pictures of real people to match a character, and honestly it's an aesthetic thing for me too. I like anime/art of anime.

2. I'm not very picky as long as I'm given something to work with. Although I suppose I do prefer at least two paragraphs every post--more if you should feel it necessary or you're just on a roll. Please know how to spell or at least catch your typos. And also, be able to do past tense, third person.

3. I feel personally that if I do a one on one rp with someone, that doesn't actually mean we must be limited to one character each. I will double, or more even, if it gets that far along.

4. I play females. I play males. No real preference for either, I'm willing to accommodate. As for pairings, well... can't lie and say I've never done male x male. I prefer female x male though overall.

5. I like rping over threads on gaia. This means that yes, we'll be time skipping if needed and our characters won't be swearing alll the time ect.

6. I may not post every single day, but I can try my best to do at least three times a week or more. Sometimes if I have a lot of time I'll post more than once a day, if you are able to keep up with that. I just get excited in the beginning usually, have to be honest about that. Activity can vary, but I'll let you know via PM or skype IM when I'm going to be busy, and alternatively when I have nothing to do at all. I have classes every week day; I also have a couple of hours of tutoring availability that may or may not be filled every week. Generally am home in the afternoon, or at least early evening.

CRAVINGS?

I like dystopian. Action-y. Having to escape somewhere, or start or be part of a rebellion. That's cool. I have an idea for this (no obligation to agree with it, am open to other plots and ideas): "GRECO."

I could also go for a fantasy sort of setting, like from any of the games in the Final Fantasy video game series. I like the Kingdom Hearts series as well, so we could draw inspiration from that too. Additionally, supernatural is nice. Demons, psychics ect.

In my role plays, yes I like romance. It can be something that's been going on between characters for a while... or completely new and something to explore. A touch of darkness is alright with me when it comes to characters' back story, or personality traits, even. If we just communicate what we are and aren't comfortable with, it'll be fine. 3nodding

Distinct Citizen

Feel free to respond here in the thread, or PM me if interested!

Distinct Citizen

BUMP emotion_bigheart

Distinct Citizen

BUMP emotion_bigheart

Distinct Citizen

BUMP emotion_bigheart

Distinct Citizen

BUMP emotion_bigheart

Distinct Citizen

BUMP emotion_bigheart

Distinct Citizen

BUMP emotion_bigheart