Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Were you a bit underwhelmed by the Neko Nook Cafe?

Yes! D: 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 42 ]
No. = w= 0.12698412698413 12.7% [ 8 ]
Gold, yay. 0.20634920634921 20.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 >

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
It's nice that Towns has gotten something, and it's interesting and even kind of cool that it was themed and released with a premium item like that, but I am a bit disappointed that it's just another static chat room. I was under the impression that this was going to be something pretty special, and have something there to do,see, or purchase. It really was a bit underwhelming get more of the same. confused

If you're having issues with clicking the Daily Treats because of the Neko Nook header, please go to this bug thread here!

Gambino Lover

Well this should be on glitches I guess but... yea it also happens to me.

Hovering over the DT icon also reveals that it link directly to Neko Nook also.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Minty-MANZANA
Well this should be on glitches I guess but... yea it also happens to me.

Hovering over the DT icon also reveals that it link directly to Neko Nook also.

I managed to forget there was a forum for it.
I'm gonna make it just a Neko Nook feedback thread and link out to a new glitch thread or something.

Professional Cat

Silly naive me thought maybe we'd be able to adopt little kitties, or maybe even have a little mini gold shop CI. Silly me for thinking Gaia would do something that doesn't earn them money. sad ( cough, pet update anyone? )

You're right, it's alright. The theme is cute, and I adore cats, but I've seen the item list for the CI, and it's not only lacking, but also has that one item with both female and male base poses. I'd bet money Gaia will recolor and offer it as the exclusive to a larger bundle again. Gaia keeps on repeating itself with these CI's.

Edit: Also, THIS WAS THE PERFECT WAY TO BRING BACK WAFFLES, GAIA. YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE.
CherriChu
Silly naive me thought maybe we'd be able to adopt little kitties, or maybe even have a little mini gold shop CI. Silly me for thinking Gaia would do something that doesn't earn them money. sad ( cough, pet update anyone? )

You're right, it's alright. The theme is cute, and I adore cats, but I've seen the item list for the CI, and it's not only lacking, but also has that one item with both female and male base poses. I'd bet money Gaia will recolor and offer it as the exclusive to a larger bundle again. Gaia keeps on repeating itself with these CI's.
I was not impressed with this at all. The items are less than par. Sigh. I think I will give up on CI's entirely, I don't buy them anymore anyway.

Professional Cat

Eostar Dust
CherriChu

I was not impressed with this at all. The items are less than par. Sigh. I think I will give up on CI's entirely, I don't buy them anymore anyway.

True. And I think out of the six human items, all of them except one are solely "feminine". Male bases like cat items too, Gaia. emotion_donotwant That, and the items themselves are a bit boring.

Yeah, I agree, Gaia's CI's are not that great anymore. And even if you wanted to buy the items from MP, GC items are worth so much nowadays. Just, ech.

Gambino Lover

I'm glad I don't like cats that much.

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
It did feel underwhelming. I mean, why make a big deal out of what turns out to be something that's so small? (only talking about the Towns room, as I haven't even SEEN the items).

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
mist777
It did feel underwhelming. I mean, why make a big deal out of what turns out to be something that's so small? (only talking about the Towns room, as I haven't even SEEN the items).

I haven't really looked too much into the item either, I started the topic about the towns addition. sweatdrop
Yeah, the npc in the announcement seemed really excited, and to my knowledge they haven't really done this sort of item/themed room partner release before (and even if they have I can't imagine it's been often)
Most towns additions happen for the holidays, and certainly not paired with a cash shop item like previously mentioned, so I got excited. I thought the place mind vend something, or have interactable NPC's in it or... well anything. I think I may have seen one npc but I don't recall being able to talk to it.

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Rosalind Hawk
mist777

I haven't really looked too much into the item either, I started the topic about the towns addition. sweatdrop
Yeah, the npc in the announcement seemed really excited, and to my knowledge they haven't really done this sort of item/themed room partner release before (and even if they have I can't imagine it's been often)
Most towns additions happen for the holidays, and certainly not paired with a cash shop item like previously mentioned, so I got excited. I thought the place mind vend something, or have interactable NPC's in it or... well anything. I think I may have seen one npc but I don't recall being able to talk to it.

I don't think I saw any NPC's, but I could've just missed it.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
mist777
Rosalind Hawk
mist777

I don't think I saw any NPC's, but I could've just missed it.

If I'm thinking of the right thing, it would have been easily missed. It was small and the name was in a dark color.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I dunno. Maybe you were going in with expectations or something? Sounds like you only disappointed yourselves while expecting too much. It was a tiny update for us cat-lovers.

Though I do have to agree that there should have been something for the guys too. MEOW!
Then again, guys are made of puppy dog tails anyway (yuck! cooties! )

Lunatic

Why not Inu Cafe? >_>

Shy Strawberry

I thought it was really cute, then again I wasn't really expecting anything great, as I know they don't update towns/homes too often. I did enjoy it, however small the update was, at least it was something. xp

Sparkly Cupcake

Can anyone point out where the cafe is located in towns? I can't seem to find the darn thing. Also the items are okay, I like cats so the little kitties are cute i.m.o. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff