Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just going through some of my items and decided to remake one of my first deliberate avis.
What was your first outfit?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My first avi ever

User Image

My first outfit

User Image
it was similar to what i have on now, but i had really stupid ben franklin hair. my idiot BFF hit my mouse when i was browsing hairs and made me buy a bald guys hair. i was walking around looking like ben freaking franklings for a long time before i finally got donated new hair by a friendly gaian.

Prophet

OhGod that cape and goggles. Those were some of my first and favorite items back in the day. Probably the best free promotional items I've seen as well.
Sage: Those are pretty good avis ^W^

Nips: Sorry to hear about that but i couldnt help but laugh. At least someone was nice enough to help out. >W<

Lord: They are still are some of my favorite items. I miss Tsubasa it was a great anime. I <3 Yuko

Prophet

Nipples at Attention
it was similar to what i have on now, but i had really stupid ben franklin hair. my idiot BFF hit my mouse when i was browsing hairs and made me buy a bald guys hair. i was walking around looking like ben freaking franklings for a long time before i finally got donated new hair by a friendly gaian.

From what I see of your signature, looks like you had some expensive items to not have gotten a new hair style.

Tipsy Egg

you so old omg granpa
yeah but what was i supposed to do? sell my good stuff and try to get it back later!? at least from the front i had a bow on so it wasn't as bad. people still verbally harassed me no matter where i went though
a dress from the shops bc i couldn't afford anything
I'm not old!! lol I just like older things... though I guess i have had this account for some time....

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I kept my original avi naked for the longest time.
ldiot Savant

by first outfit I mean a look that you went for. like the first time you put something together and thought "That looks awesome" or "I look like a sexy bish XD" I know some people at the time tried making Naruto outfits (at the time they didnt have any specific items) they were overall terrible but hey they had fun with it
I had the grey inuyasha hair and wore goth pants, shoes, and the studded collar.
Kadotu the Dragoon Lord
ldiot Savant

by first outfit I mean a look that you went for. like the first time you put something together and thought "That looks awesome" or "I look like a sexy bish XD" I know some people at the time tried making Naruto outfits (at the time they didnt have any specific items) they were overall terrible but hey they had fun with it

i stuck with that dress for a solid year though lol
the first one i bothered to want was one w/ green grass skirt, bikini top, and the...owl hat?
idr what that is called
& the SKA shoes, ofc
no good w/out that, haha

aerie strawberry's Partner In Crime

Ruthless Raider

18,890 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i was a dark elf emotion_awesome ppl kept making fun of me lol

Quick Reply

Submit