Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
What happened to this item? I thought it just evolved and now its gone out of the Cash Shop!

Distinct Noob

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BioWookie
What happened to this item? I thought it just evolved and now its gone out of the Cash Shop!

No idea ...I've wondered where it went myself sad
I went to buy it from my Avatar page yesterday and found out it was gone too ... link led me to Barton Boutique o.o ...guess it's glitching?
So I went directly to the Cash Shop but couldn't find it there either.

When was it supposed to be done evolving? I read someone say that it wasn't done yet. There are a bunch of people wondering about where it went.

- If an item is bought before it's done evolving, will you not have access to the stuff it didn't have yet when you bought it?

9,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Mist Elfkin2
BioWookie

I went to buy it from my Avatar page yesterday and found out it was gone too ... link led me to Barton Boutique o.o ...guess it's glitching?

When was it supposed to be done evolving? I read someone say that it wasn't done yet. There are a bunch of people wondering about where it went.

- If an item is bought before it's done evolving, will you not have access to the stuff it didn't have yet when you bought it?

Is there a way that this could be brought to the attention of someone? I really wanted to purchase it myself.....

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
BioWookie
Mist Elfkin2
BioWookie

Is there a way that this could be brought to the attention of someone? I really wanted to purchase it myself.....

They sent out an announcement earlier apologizing for the early removal of some items, and that they've been restocked. I just checked, and Pieces of You is in fact back in the shop.

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Mist Elfkin2
BioWookie

The stocking team accidentally removed it. It's back in the shop.
It is likely not done evolving.
It doesn't matter which version of an evolving item you buy, or when you buy it. Eventually, every single version of it will have all of the evolution poses. The difference is how long it takes for the further generations to gain the poses.
Here's a guide to evolving items

Distinct Noob

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rosalind Hawk
Mist Elfkin2
BioWookie

The stocking team accidentally removed it. It's back in the shop.
It is likely not done evolving.
It doesn't matter which version of an evolving item you buy, or when you buy it. Eventually, every single version of it will have all of the evolution poses. The difference is how long it takes for the further generations to gain the poses.
Here's a guide to evolving items

Thank you very much smile

Distinct Noob

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BioWookie
Mist Elfkin2
BioWookie

It was an error ...IT'S BACK IN THE CASH SHOP NOW xd (not sure for how long though).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff