Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I have the same problem:

Yes. 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
No. 0.58823529411765 58.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Familiar Lunatic

Changing my haircut I don't do half as much as I'd want to just because going all the way to Miss Generous Twins ( I like to pretend they gently bump into my head whenever I go get a cut) and digging through her... catalog is a MAJOR PAIN.

So I'd like a way to change my hair from the avatar customisation page, choosing a cut from amongst those I like and bought at Van's or something. As easy as any other item.

Sink all the gold you want I don't mind, it ain't worth a damn' anyway.

Brief, free the hair from Prison Durem.

Wow, just noticed there's some facial hair now. Yes, I live under a pet rock. It's warmer than you'd expect.
Apply above complaint to these too, and the eyes whilst you're at it, and any new such contraption you may come up with.

Just remember that any step between me and the sell is a chance to loose me, so make it stupid easy.

Kthnxrantoverbai~

Perfect Saint

Are you saying you wanted a Salon Durem preview in the dress up page?

Familiar Lunatic

Myrielle
Are you saying you wanted a Salon Durem preview in the dress up page?
Maybe more like a mini version of Salon Durem in the dress up page. I'll do some mock ups or something if I find the time.

But regardless of how, I'd like the changing of hair to be at least as easy as the changing of pose.
Right now the process is too convoluted so most of the time I just don't bother, and this a shame really.

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
gataka

Everything is a nice idea here except making it free. Nah, bro.

Dyeing / cutting your hair at a salon IRL is not free.
It should not be free here either.

Familiar Lunatic

Touhru Adachi
gataka

Everything is a nice idea here except making it free. Nah, bro.

Dyeing / cutting your hair at a salon IRL is not free.
It should not be free here either.

Keep yo real life out of my fantasy emotion_donotwant

I don't think it should be free; I explicitly hint at the opportunity to bleed more gold out of the system!

Wanted to play on two meaning of the word "free": point at "no cost" but actually mean "not restrained to" . "Free" as in "not stuck in Salon Durem" , not as in "not costing me a thing".

But your post and Myrielle's clearly show that my suggestion isn't clear so I'll retool it into a boring but clear version later xp

Fashionable Girl

32,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
What I'd like to see is some sort of 'favourites' option in the dressup section for eyes and hair. You still have to pay for each change, but allows you to easily pick a hair or eye style you've marked as a favourite.

It's rather annoying going 'Uh-oh, what was my regular hairstyle called again?' and having to search through the catalogue, previewing each item that kinda looks like it.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wizzardess
What I'd like to see is some sort of 'favourites' option in the dressup section for eyes and hair. You still have to pay for each change, but allows you to easily pick a hair or eye style you've marked as a favourite.

It's rather annoying going 'Uh-oh, what was my regular hairstyle called again?' and having to search through the catalogue, previewing each item that kinda looks like it.
Oooooooo this is a good idea!
I always lose the ones I love.
crying

Unstoppable Krampus

Wizzardess

This, so much. A lot of my outfits have different styles, and it's a major pain to have to go to the salon and search through them for the right one. I'd pay a ton of gold for the ability to just auto-buy a previous style from the dress up page whenever I equip a saved outfit.

User Image

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Wizzardess

I'm pretty sure this is actually exactly what the original poster was trying to say.
Quote:
I'd like a way to change my hair from the avatar customization page, choosing a cut from amongst those I like and bought at Van's or something.

"Like and bought at Van's" suggests a favorite type system, and it could possibly also display previous hair purchases for you as well. Chances are after all, if you've purchased that hair or eye style before, you might like to use it again in the future.
And then the following statement of 'sink all the gold you want' suggests you still have to purchase it from that list, or could also mean a kickstarter for the change (though I think it's the former).

Retro Punk

gataka
Changing my haircut I don't do half as much as I'd want to just because going all the way to Miss Generous Twins ( I like to pretend they gently bump into my head whenever I go get a cut) and digging through her... catalog is a MAJOR PAIN.

So I'd like a way to change my hair from the avatar customisation page, choosing a cut from amongst those I like and bought at Van's or something. As easy as any other item.

Sink all the gold you want I don't mind, it ain't worth a damn' anyway.

Brief, free the hair from Prison Durem.

Wow, just noticed there's some facial hair now. Yes, I live under a pet rock. It's warmer than you'd expect.
Apply above complaint to these too, and the eyes whilst you're at it, and any new such contraption you may come up with.

Just remember that any step between me and the sell is a chance to loose me, so make it stupid easy.

Kthnxrantoverbai~

AHHHH THE TWINS !! YEsh We need more twins...Mmmmmmm. That is an awesome advertising for that shop ! I had never thought of that. mmmmmm THank you !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff