Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
This is not a joke. Her girlfriend confirmed it. But, I think it's odd the way she handled it. And the to fact it's possible trolling. We have to wait to see. her last posts took place on the 13th. But, her username is GSK LIVES.
Starlit Moonscape
This is not a joke. Her girlfriend confirmed it. But, I think it's odd the way she handled it. And the to fact it's possible trolling. We have to wait to see. her last posts took place on the 12th. But, her username is GSK LIVES.

GSK lived on the 13th.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
Lucky~9~Lives
Starlit Moonscape
This is not a joke. Her girlfriend confirmed it. But, I think it's odd the way she handled it. And the to fact it's possible trolling. We have to wait to see. her last posts took place on the 12th. But, her username is GSK LIVES.

GSK lived on the 13th.
I must have skimmed through it too fast.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Vladolf Putler
Omg wow
I do not see how anyone could possibly set up a fake girlfriend and synchronously use them both to fake a suicide
(Sarcasm)

That'd be a long con.
GSK's been here long as I have, if not longer.
That doesn't sound like something GSK would do.
I presume the proof were the last posts of SWM that apparently were deleted? (Her post history shows zero posts on the first page, 3 posts on the next, going from my own post history that means 17 posts are missing.)
CuAnnan
Vladolf Putler
Omg wow
I do not see how anyone could possibly set up a fake girlfriend and synchronously use them both to fake a suicide
(Sarcasm)

That'd be a long con.
GSK's been here long as I have, if not longer.

Sometimes I doubt her realness.... like heavily doubt it.

I remember not long ago she claimed to have "seen the light," and then made a lot of rantic hardcore Christian conservative posts and then her alleged girlfriend came in and started posting but posting more or less EXACTLY what GSK would have been posting practically word for word.

To the point were it's like "Okay, no two people ARE THAT ALIKE!"

Sometimes I wonder.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
If so, ******** no.

I will follow that b***h through the afterlife and slap some sense into 'er.
The20
That doesn't sound like something GSK would do.

She had a history of going off the rails.
It's true. I talked to both the officer who was called to the scene after the gunshot and the landlord as well. The only emergency contact number that the landlord had been given was her aunt, who was the first to tell me about this. I went from there. I've not seen her remains, and do not care to given the circumstances of the suicide.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
swordmaiden_monica
It's true. I talked to both the officer who was called to the scene after the gunshot and the landlord as well. The only emergency contact number that the landlord had been given was her aunt, who was the first to tell me about this. I went from there. I've not seen her remains, and do not care to given the circumstances of the suicide.

I'm sorry for your loss.
CuAnnan
swordmaiden_monica

I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you.
No one believes this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out