Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Loiterer

Went to look at La Victoire and saw Kesha had replaced the boys...

User Image

Screenshots:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Now obviously, these aren't real, but if only!

It seems like lately there has been a lack of pop culture sponsors. We've had the celebrity playing cards, 'Katy Perry' at an event, and even a designer from Project Runway making clothing for us! What would you like to see in the way of sponsorships or even celebrity knock offs? Or are you happy without them?

Spoons already fed ya~

PS Gaia, hire me lawl

Stellar Succubus

This makes me angry.

Not because I don't like Kesha (I think she's great)
Not because it's not real and I feel tricked (I don't, and I think it's creative).

No. It's because for a split second I thought we had that cool amazing and gorgeous rainbow hairstyle.

And we don't and now I'm sad XD

I'd be happy with sponsors again. Some of those events were cool! To this day the skittles items are actually pretty great..

Wheezing Loiterer

VVhip
This makes me angry.

Not because I don't like Kesha (I think she's great)
Not because it's not real and I feel tricked (I don't, and I think it's creative).

No. It's because for a split second I thought we had that cool amazing and gorgeous rainbow hairstyle.

And we don't and now I'm sad XD

I'd be happy with sponsors again. Some of those events were cool! To this day the skittles items are actually pretty great..
Ah! Apologies haha!

I forgot about the Skittles event with the flash space! I don't know how profitable it was for Gaia to build entire spaces for a sponsor, but it would be cool if they were incorporated again. Definitely now with all the crazy flavors candy companies are shooting out!

Wild Bookworm

I loved the Siriano sponsorship. It would be awesome to be sponsored by fashion houses and get some couture items emotion_kirakira Maybe Ikea for homes, in parts, and you have to assemble them lol! Or better still, Lego.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I want celebrity sponsors!

Oh, I wish Robert Downey Jr would grace us with his fabulous suits and sunglasses...

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Antiq
I loved the Siriano sponsorship. It would be awesome to be sponsored by fashion houses and get some couture items emotion_kirakira Maybe Ikea for homes, in parts, and you have to assemble them lol! Or better still, Lego.
Lego and IKEA?! Oh yes, I want that now xd

Maybe we could have a mini game where you have to put together furniture as fast as you can to earn gold and housing items. emotion_kirakira

Familiar Trickster

she ok (even thou I have some of her cds) but on gaia...wow

Wild Bookworm

Ven Loraine Jr
Antiq
Lego and IKEA?! Oh yes, I want that now xd

Maybe we could have a mini game where you have to put together furniture as fast as you can to earn gold and housing items. emotion_kirakira

Heh heh, that would be fun.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
i got really excited then, so damn u
i'd love for sponsorship deals to start up again
what would i give for there to be a hunger games sponsor RIG like there was for scott pilgrim

Hardcore Muse

It's too early to be pranked like this. Got my hopes up for nothing.
emotion_donotwant

There were quite a number of sponsors I wasn't around for but I do remember the Hills one vaguely. The one that was really memorable for me was the Macy one, that was pretty nifty. Visiting the shop in VH and getting to vote for the dress. =)

I do miss little things like sponsors or promotional things for movies. I guess Gaia really doesn't need either anymore though. Shame because they were pretty cool.
emo

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
I just checked in and she wasn't on my page. :"<

Victim

do you know how all over that item i would be

i want to sign up for your gaia. when do you go online

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Aww yeah, I miss the sponsor events... Some of those were pretty nifty :<
What I would like most though, would be for Mecha Neko to be updated again, even though I can't access it personally, I loved the various RIGs that came out of it, but now it's just... dead gonk
Has it, like, become impossible for Gaia to get any rights to stuff like that anymore? confused

User Image
I would like if they took clothing ideas from more top designers like Gucci and Chanel....

Divine Muse

I listen to swing and 1950's jazz mostly so I don't know what music people listen to these days.
It's been so long since we've had a sponsor, that fact alone makes me really nervous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff