Blue Exorcist

I've heard Kill La Kill is ecchi; I don't like ecchi gonk

mv 's Bestie

Punk

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
LOL those anime sure are different from each other. But what's common among them is that I've watched them.

Haikyuu!!
Zankyou no Terror
Persona 4
Samurai Flamenco
Gintama
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Daily Life of Highschool Boys
Michiko to Hatchin
Blue Exorcist Looks like you've watched this.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Hamatora

Dedicated Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Darker than Black
Hell Girl
Ghost Hunt

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
Akatsuki no Yona: fantasy, action/adventure, a princess is exiled from her country when her childhood crush kills her father and takes over her country. She then begins a journey of self discovery accompaned by her warrior chidhood friend. Along her journey she meets and is joined by guardians who have waited for her to come to them for a long time.

Arata Katanagatari

Asobi ni Ikuyo: aliens have come to the planet earth, namely Okinawa, to take part in what humans do, so they have come to play. Of course the government intervenes, but these aliens have a non violent way to peacefully settle things. (very funny)

Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales: Old traditional horror tales of Japan made into animation.

Berserk: man who was born out of a corpse become a mercenary when he becomes older, meets up with a group, becomes friends. Then the leader of group goes crazy, makes deals with demons and kills group but said man survives and vows revenge.

Binbougami ga!: A girl born with extraordinary luck is being chased by a god of misfortune intending to steal all her luck.

Black Rock Shooter

Blood +: A vampire girl who is on a quest to kill her twin sister. On her journey she looses many friends but makes friends as well. Fighting scenes with katana's heart

Dance in the Vampire Bund: there are werewolves and shapshifting vamps. The leader looks no older than 10 but she is very powerful and cunning. Fight scenes and blood but has a little humor.

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge: About a boy whose ancestor was a killer and he inherited said killers powers and weapon and a girl whose hair keeps on growing and is almost impossible to cut. Together they fight enemies who want to kill the girl with their own killer goods.

Dog Days : fantasy, adventure, fighting, Oh did I mention doggy ears and tails?

Gosick: mystery and the unlocking of the tricks to magic, not great but should be watched

Jing: king of bandits: fantasy and adventure, interesting art and aesthetics. Manga more beautiful than anime.

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: The world of the humans is ending and the era of the magical fairy elves begins. A human girl is tasked with the job of being a sort of ambassador for the humans to these elves. I give it a confused

Jormungand: about a group of weapons dealer and the relationship between the youngest, a child soldier, and their female leader, who has a few screws loose and loosing more.

Kaiba: sci-fi, the journey of one amnesiac boy with a hole in his chest(literally) in a world where emotions, bodies, and memories can be bought, sold, or stolen.

Kemono no Soja: fantasy, serious, nature, fighting. Liked it alot

Kotoura: a girl who can read minds and has had a hard time because of it enters a new school and meets a boy who is weird. Yet this boy accepts her even with her powers, and little by little, she gains more friends who don't hate her for her powers and accept her. Very cute.

Last Exile

Level E. An alien prince comes to earth. Watch out humans. Think of the worst thing that can possibly happen, this prince is able to one up that at a slightly skewed angle. Liked it alot but wished they had added the final chapter from the manga.

Magi: 1001 Arabian nights inspired adventure..

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?: Three extraordinary teens from our world are summoned to participate in fighting games in another world. But they are gonna do it their way.

Mushishi: fantasy, nature. Liked it alot.

Moribito: fantasy, serious, nature, intricate fighting

Natsume Yujin cho: A boy who is able to see spirits inherits his grandmothers name book, which said spirits are after. Allying himself with one of the more powerful spirits he begins to give the names(which were stolen by his grandmother) back to the spirits.

Project Arms: a little Alice and Wonderland Theme. A group of teens artificially created try to discover the truth behind their powers while trying to escape a secret society bent on world destruction/domination

Noein: sci-fi and alternate realities. Sort of liked it, sort of did not. confused

Persona 4

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Magical girls who fight witches but realize the horrible reality of said witches.

Shangri La: in the future global warming has warped the geography of the world. In Japan, an adventurous girl lives within a dangerously dense forest with her village, each individual waiting for the day they are allowed to live in the utopian like building of Japan. Yet there is intrigue within those walls which somehow are connected with said girl. Has fantasy and sci-fi-ish.

Shigofumi: Mailmen/women who bring letters from the dead to the living

Durararara

suisei no garganta

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0: the journey of a big sister and younger brother as they traverse Tokyo after a huge earthquake that has changed Tokyo's geography.

Towa no Quon: a group of power users who hide from a governmental society intent on eradicating them as well as those who have awakened to similar powers.

Tsuritama: Humanoid come to a fishing village to learn how to fish in order to stop something terrible from happening. Very Happy go lucky.

Umineko ga naku koro ni

Un-Go : set in the future in a war recovering from war. a private detective and his follower/boss who solve crimes through deduction and with one question a suspect has to answer truthfully.

enjoy

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Is That A Zombie? :3
Afro Samurai is really good. and it's really short like 5 episodes
Slam Dunk
Inazuma Eleven

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
D Grayman
Fullmetal Alchemist AND Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (yes they are two separate series)
Code Geass and its sequel Code Geass R2
Samurai Champloo
Trigun

Blessed Gaian

Code Geass(sp?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items