Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lover

User Image

so much nope && savage phoenix
misspentyouth.com

Greedy Lover

Greedy Lover

Greedy Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MAYHEM ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS MISSPENT YOUTH eropean tour

ELECTRIC BALLROOM // LONDON, united kingdom
                                                - july 4th

RECYCLART // BRUSSELS, belgium
                                                - july 6th

MELKWEG // AMSTERDAM, netherlands
                                                - july 8th

SKATERS PALACE // MUNSTER, germany
                                                - july 9th

KULTURSTRAND // MUNICH, germany
                                                - july 10th

ROTE FABRIK // ZURICH, switzerland
                                                - july 13th

LE KLUB // PARIS, france
                                                - july 15th

THE CAVERN CLUB // LIVERPOOL, united kingdom
                                                - july 19th

TOUR DETAILS:

traveling ; free day ; other ; performance

06/02 - misspent youth will leave keywest on a nine hour thirty - eight hour flight to london
                                                06/03 - free day to do what you please in london
                                                06/04 - show in london @ the electric ballroom (8:00 p.m)
                                                06/05 - misspent youth will leave london on a fifty-four minute flight to brussels. the rest of the day is free.
                                                06/06 - show in brussels @ recyclart (9:00 p.m)
                                                06/07 - misspent youth will leave brussels on a fourty-three minute flight to amsterdam. rest of the day is free.
                                                06/08 - show in amsterdam @ melkweg (7:00 p.m) then misspent youth will leave amsterdam on a fourty-four minute flight to munster
                                                06/09 - show in munster @ skaters palace (7:30 p.m) then misspent youth will leave munster on a one hour and eight minute flight to munich
                                                06/10 - show in munich @ kulturstrand (8:45 p.m)
                                                06/11 - free day until misspent youth leave munich on a forty-five minute flight to zulrich
                                                06/12 - show in zurich @ rote fabrik (10:00 p.m)
                                                06/13 - free day in zurich
                                                06/14 - misspent youth will leave zurich on a one hour seven minute flight to paris to have a radio interview @ 6:00 p.m
                                                06/15 - show in paris @ le klub (9:00 p.m)
                                                06/16 - photoshoot in paris by vladamir christian at 7:30 a.m
                                                06/17 - misspent youth will leave paris on a one hour seventeen minute flight to liverpool
                                                06/18 - free day in liverpool
                                                06/19 - show in liverpool @ the cavern club (8:00 p.m)
                                                06/20 - enjoy the last night of being on the tour
                                                06/2 - misspent youth will leave liverpool on a nine hour and twenty-one minute flight back home to keywest

Sparkly Ladykiller

xxxxUser ImagexxUser Image
xxxxxxxUser Image

"Holy s**t! That was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!"

Slipping the guitar from around my neck and shoulders, I retrieved a towel and a bottle of water from the band's manager. "Thanks-s," chimed, dabbing at my forehead and pressing the bottle against my lips. The rest of Misspent Youth was just as pumped as I, and that's when the idea hit. "Let's go ******** party!" It was the first day of our first official tour, so why waste it? Going back a year in time, the four of us had become great friends. We'd known each other for quite some time before that, and, ironically, we all played instruments. Actually, that's how we bonded - through music. One day when we sitting around in my garage, I popped out the idea of starting a band. Everyone was a bit hesitant about it, but in the end, we decided to give it our all. Like every other band, we started out playing in my garage, then we migrated around Keywest, Florida, our home. Before we knew it, our name became pretty well-known, and we were asked to tour around the UK. Without a doubt, we took the opportunity.

After locking up our instruments in the white van, which was our tour bus for now, and changing into more revealing outfits, I grabbed Berlin's hand and signaled for the other two to follow. My father insisted on buying an actual tour bus for us, but I declined; it wouldn't have affected our wealth any, but I wanted to earn it myself, like I did everything else. The black-haired beauty, Berlin, leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek. Berlin and I were like sisters; we had known each other since we were young. We were both from Miami, and when my family packed up and decided to go to Keywest, Berlin begged to come with us, and she did. We went through everything together - first dates, first enemies, first time with drugs, first time with alcohol. We taught each other to play our instruments. I loved this girl more than anyone and anything. "Dude, did you see how many people were cheering for us? It felt awesome," I said, grinning from ear-to-ear. The crowd of thousands were cheering for us, though they had never heard of us before (most likely). Seeing their smiling and wasted faces made me feel amazing; it was definitely encouraging. Making music was rough, and it had a lot more downs than it did ups. However, I knew we would make it from all of the support shown tonight. I hoped the rest of the tour would go as smoothly as tonight did. Other than a few guys trying to climb onto stage, there was absolutely no trouble, surprisingly enough.

Stopping in front of the nightclub and bar, which was supposedly one of the best in London, I jumped in front of the rest of the girls. We had already made it to the bouncers outside the doors. "If we somehow split up, let's meet back at the van, alright?" I had always been pretty cautious, especially in areas I didn't know anything about. Only once had I been to the UK, and I was too young to remember anything about it. Smiling, I danced around and pushed the door open. "Thanks," I said to the buff men. A wave of loud music and body heat smacked my exposed skin and ears. I held onto Berlin's hand even tighter as we made our way to the bar and sat down. "One Bloody Mary," I said to the bartender, holding up a finger. After a few seconds, he placed it down in front of me with a smile.

"I've never seen you around before," he said.

"I'll be here for a while. Is this s**t good? I've never had it." I held up the drink for examination.

"It's one of the most requested drinks, if that means anything." He chuckled, beginning on someone's order. I shrugged and took a sip. I shook my head back and fourth as it eased it's way down my throat. He was right - it was good. Handing it over to Berlin, I laughed as she scrunched her nose after taking a sip. I knew it wouldn't be her thing. Finishing off the drink, I slipped the money over to the bartender and led Berlin over to the dance floor. Juliet, Lea, Berlin and I were going to have the time of our lives on this tour, and I couldn't wait.

where backstage > nightclubxxoutfit herexxmood pumpedxxooc sorry for shortness!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SAVAG3 PH03NIX

Greedy Lover

User Image
User Image

here it was, the moment I had been waiting for my whole life. The adrenalin was pumping through my veins as fast as a train and my whole body was trembling. The tips of my fingers burned and throbbed from the moments I had my guitar accompanying me and upon further investigation blood was beginning to drip from my middle finger. And every single bit of it was more than worth it. Putting my finger to my lips I sucked the blood while exiting the stage behind the rest of the girls. Berlin, Lea, Dezeme and I create the band soon to be known world-wide as Misspent Youth. It seems like only yesterday they were playing in the garage coming up with song ideas and creating beautiful music and now here they are in London on a tour around Europe, the smile hasn't left my face since we landed. Our first show went amazingly, the venue was beautiful and the people were just as kind as I imagined. The energy in the room is what kept me going, everyone shouting and dancing around to our music, what's better than seeing people enjoy your creation?

Making my way out of the venue and slipping into the ally I manged to sneak away for a moment while everyone loaded the instruments into the van to have a quick smoke break. Lighting up the cancer stick with one quick flick of my Bic lighter I took a deep inhale as the poison filled my lungs. At least my heart has stopped racing and I can finally relax. Smiling to myself I pulled out the iPhone tucked away in my back pocket. Seeing the screen come back to life to reveal a missed call from Charlie. Charlie, my twin, and the best brother you could ever ask for. He had moved out to New York when I was thirteen and that is when my father and I made our new home in Keywest. The move was a big change at first, coming all the way from Sydney, Australia, but it all worked out amazing in the end. Charlie still kept in close contact and was thrilled for me when I told him about the tour, I would have to call him later on when we were back at the hotel, but for now it's time I go celebrate this amazing night. With that final thought, I replaced the phone to its place in my pocket and tossed the cigarette butt onto the ground.

Falling into step next to Lea I looked over at her with a smile, "Hey, love, that was amazing! I can't believe we are here." I told her with excitement in my voice as Dezme turned around and gave some instructions about meeting at the van. Nodding with excitement the four of us pushed through the club and immediately I was greeted with loud music shaking every inch of my soul. Letting my body float through the crowds I made my way over to an attractive man standing by the bar. With one little flirty look his way, I notice him looking back at me and I steal him away with one last smile. Its the smile that always get them, that and the accent, but they don't get to discover that until they have enough balls to approach me and it looks like Mr. beard has them. He walks over with determination in his eyes and I let out a small giggle as he gives out a charming greeting. Looks like I am getting some free drinks and some fun tonight.

links: outfit ; music
                                                            ooc: this is super short and s**t D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff