Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Phantom

Animal
If you can show me someone who has those two, or even that one you showed me about discovering Hell in towns (since apparently going to Hell or Heaven granted the Heaven one.
I understand. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone with them so we'll have to wait....

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Kurosavva
Animal
If you can show me someone who has those two, or even that one you showed me about discovering Hell in towns (since apparently going to Hell or Heaven granted the Heaven one.
I understand. Unfortunately I didn't see anyone with them so we'll have to wait....

I filed a ticket just in case, we'll see what happens with it.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
Kurosavva
Animal
The most recent additions will be posted here, as well as in the main list. This post will be updated as new achievements are released.

Some unlisted ones:

User Image

Scary Sampling - 50

Awarded to any Gaian who obtained at least one Halloween 2k15 Event Enemy Kin!

Titles: Scary, Alarming, Bud, Chum, Kin

User Image

Full Selection - 200

Awarded to Gaians who obtained one of each normal Halloween 2k15 Event Enemy Kin!

Titles: Kindred, Demure, Toxic, Commander

That achievement for collecting all kins -__- I very rarely get event eggs. Have been playing since it started and have only gotten two of the regular Halloween kin eggs. And that event with the Stagonys, I played the entire event and never once got a Stagony egg. It's like I have some weird code tied in with my account that make events not want to give me eggs.

Do you think you can buy them instead and have it count? Or do you have to get them in game.

Star Phantom

Chu-Lip Jam
Do you think you can buy them instead and have it count? Or do you have to get them in game.
I'm sorry, I don't have the slightest idea how it works.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Chu-Lip Jam
Kurosavva
Animal
The most recent additions will be posted here, as well as in the main list. This post will be updated as new achievements are released.

Some unlisted ones:

User Image

Scary Sampling - 50

Awarded to any Gaian who obtained at least one Halloween 2k15 Event Enemy Kin!

Titles: Scary, Alarming, Bud, Chum, Kin

User Image

Full Selection - 200

Awarded to Gaians who obtained one of each normal Halloween 2k15 Event Enemy Kin!

Titles: Kindred, Demure, Toxic, Commander

That achievement for collecting all kins -__- I very rarely get event eggs. Have been playing since it started and have only gotten two of the regular Halloween kin eggs. And that event with the Stagonys, I played the entire event and never once got a Stagony egg. It's like I have some weird code tied in with my account that make events not want to give me eggs.

Oh my, I didn't get ether of those. Who has them?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Sir Dark Hat
Urd Tanzanite
I just want to confirm. Is there an achievement for crafting all the different monochrome articles of clothing? Not necessarily an alchemy one, but like the advocate achievement from last Halloween?

I hope not. emotion_facepalm

I did alchemize the Mysterious Kindred Egg though... I doubt it'll get an achievement or anything, but at the very least, maybe an exciting new kin out of it. emotion_kirakira

I'd try for it, but I've gotten no seeds and only 4 lab notes so far (I'm hoping to be awarded seeds before I open up the notes).

Good luck with the egg. I'm rather curious what's inside. .

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
So have a Sterling and Kitsune that are over level 10, spent all this time leveling up an Aerling, and another Kitsune to 10 that are opposite lunar/solar, only to have them not be able to splice with the others -_-

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Wow, the only event kin I have are the bat and the candy corn... Been playing this every day... What the hell, why are they adding in achievements this late?

Newbie Noob

GodzlIIa
To get the jack achievements dose it need to be a event kin or any kin?
it can be any kin, but to get on the leaderboard it has to be a spliced kin or an event kin. .... sweatdrop

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Chu-Lip Jam

I think you should be able to get the achievement when you craft the kin in alchemy too

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
emotioNIEL
Chu-Lip Jam

I think you should be able to get the achievement when you craft the kin in alchemy too

The event actually decided to take mercy on me and gave me my first sonare and lapinkin egg drop a few hours ago.

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
The splicing will for sure still be there when the event ends tomorrow right?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
For the achievement on catching the event kin... I know that the achievement only has the four original as silhouettes, but now there are ones like the Pumpkin Willocroak. Does anyone know if we have to catch one of those as well? (Cause I've only seen it like twice and I'm still trying to get a Lapinkin.)

Dapper Lionheart

35,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Chu-Lip Jam

quite sure it'll still be there after the event (just b/c theres a gold value there) but not entirely sure if the achievement will grant (if its like specific to this event only, then wont get the achievement :/)

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
monkeyzd
Chu-Lip Jam

quite sure it'll still be there after the event (just b/c theres a gold value there) but not entirely sure if the achievement will grant (if its like specific to this event only, then wont get the achievement :/)

Hmm, guess I'll be working into the AM and during my lunch hour to get this kin from a 6 to a 10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff