Welcome to Gaia! ::

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
      User Image
      User Image

He didn't remember getting up to leave, but he found a quiet space in an empty hallway and sat down.

He backed up against the wall, holding his head down and hugging his knees like a pathetic child whose toy got taken away. He just wanted to think. About everything.

When he was younger, he took it upon himself to read every book he could find about the supernatural. He liked the idea of something else. Humans, he thought, were flawed and so he rationalized that there had to be something greater than them. God was out of the question for him. The God he was taught about was good and kind and saved people. He couldn't find it in himself to believe in that because of what he went home to everyday. He believed in something greater though. Just not the God he was taught.

To have his childhood beliefs verified was a miracle to say the least -- yet he was disappointed. The supernatural he used to believe in were nothing like the ones he was faced with. These ones were just demons -- they were as flawed as humans. Maybe worse.

His dad would have called them all slaves of the Devil.

His dad was dead though. He couldn't say much now.

There was a bitter sting in Ulric. He had wanted to be the one to get rid of the old man. He wanted the satisfaction it would bring him after all that had been done to him over the years. He wanted the relief to wash over because finally he would be free.

Instead the job was done for him and he was kidnapped by a group of stupid ******** power-obsessed demons -- or whatever the ******** they all were.

But if Ulric left -- if he went back home, he would be arrested. There was no doubt in his mind. He was a wanted man. There was really no place for him to go. He didn't have his brother. He didn't have any cousins he knew about. He didn't know about any part of his family. He was alone. He was completely and utterly alone.

And it really ******** scared him. He couldn't go anywhere else, but here.

He felt his throat constrict and his eyes burn. He needed to punch something and he felt sorry for the next person to come and bother him. It was rare for him to see sense through tears.

ooc : shitt post. click top picture for outfit

location // . [ some underground ] with // . [ my thoughts ] thinking about // . [ i have no one at all ]

SiIIybean's Widow

Manly Lover

User Image
                            User Image
                          • ❛ ❁ location Β» SECRET UNDERGROUND LAIR xxxx ❛ ❁ company Β» CARMEN, VICTORIA, LIEF xxxx ❛ ❁ mood Β» NO DIGGITY xxxx ❛ ❁ outfit Β» OUTFIT xxxx ❛ ❁ theme Β» THEME

Yo, you know that feeling split second before you're about to school the ******** outta somebody? Yeah. s**t was gearing to go down. Charlie's eyes were about ready to roll around her head all on their own. Ignorant cow. This human was standing right in front of a bunch of people (who just happened to be supernaturals) who looked no different from her at the very basics. "Creatures of nightmares" her a**. Were she and Charlie standing in the same room? This was a shitty rag-tag group that thought they were cool enough to pick up some humans to "save". Ain't nothing special here other than the amount of gumption they had, probably. (She swore, they were like a bunch of teenagers drunk on adrenaline, doing s**t because it was a good idea in the short term. Actually, it was under the influence that Charlie had even been roped into this in the first place.)

Whatever. Ulric opened his mouth before Charlie could manage at least (probably good on him, Charlie would have gone off.) Anyway, the siren snorted at his response. "Depends on what your monsters are." ******** yeah.

Charlemagne grinned and directed a pair of finger-guns at him. "Ayyy. I fully support this message." She winked down at the little girl. "Nice to know you dream about me though. I'll keep it in mind in the future." Let's be honest. Ill-informed, maybe, but the Katie girl was pretty cute and goddamn did Charlie love to tease others. Maybe she could actually get laid for all her trouble down here.

The group started to split up after that, if you didn't count the man-vamp making a ten-second debut before he decided to bail out. Charlie didn't blame him too much to be honest, even if he was a little bit of a drama king about it. Nyx and Afleska meandered off on their own ways, but Charlie stayed put right next to Carmen. "Fun group, huh?" She said to the werewolf girl, rocking back onto her heels, head craning back, back, back until she was looking straight up at one of the roots hanging from the ceiling before looking back down to where the angel, Victoria, sat perched like a dream. "What about you? You're pretty quiet."

"Hej!" Charlie jolted in her skin as Lief appeared suddenly at her side. He grinned a freaking cheeky a** smile. "Looks like I missed a lot, huh?"

She punched him in the arm.

"You ******** d**k. You scared the ******** s**t out of me, a*****e." Like a hawk her eyes snapped to the single paper bag hanging from the faerie boy's hand; the siren pulled a face. "Where's everything else?"

ooc: this has been almost finished most of the day except i left apt at 3 and didn't get back until 10 and then didn't get a chance to sit down to finish until now basically.

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                  β™›xx𝕽 I V E R A xxxx ❝ π–Œ 𝖆 𝖑 π–Š ❞ xxxx 𝕭 E N E T T E xx
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œβ–Œβ I am the architect of my own ❞xxβ€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’xx❛ DESTRUCTION ❜

xxxxx Her heart was pounding louder then usual, wether out of annoyance, anger, or even if she was in one of her pissy mood's, Gale was good at controlling such petty emotion. Well... she knew how to control them well enough so other 'gouls' didn't have the pleasure of getting under her skin and Gale meant that in a literal way. "Where the hell is it!" she shouted in frustration, after throwing her stuff around room to at least find a clue on where her book was.

Plies of worn out clothes, a blanket and even the make shift bed that she made out of animal coat, were thrown out. Her room a disaster, and her patients was running thin. Gale stopped and looked around at the mess she made, combing her hair back in frustration.

Well if it not here, then one of these a** hole thought it be funny to pull one.

Her temper was rising, as her eyes that were a usual greenish color, are now shifting over to an ember like glow. Kicking one of her pillow out of her way Gale made her way out and heading toward her official destination and she was over an hour late for. The walk was a short distance, but enough to rattle her mind over token possession. Someone .... She still wasn't able to catch a scent on who, but some "- soon - to - be - punching - bag" decided it be funny to take a very rare and priceless book on folklore. That book wasn't only valuable to any user, but inside was kept something that Gale treasure with her life. Once she made her way in only to see that the only people left in the whole crowd was the Siren, the wolf, and the fairy boy, and growl escaped her lips, and a rather loud one at that.

It didn't have to take a genius to know that Charlie and Victoria had a tasteful talent for pranking. Her glowing ember eyes kept shifting from Lief to the two girl, whose spices she hated the most from. " All right which one of you was it!" she shouted at the three making her way over her nose flaring up, to a point that smoke was coming out of them.

User Image

( outofcharacter ) :: First post!, it's not that great but it's something!

Jokers Gal's Boyfriend

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Shrugging at the siren's remark Victoria returned to her phone, β€œDoesn't matter much to me,” she said loud enough to be heard by Charlie and the humans, β€œAll I would have to do is mark one of them to become an angel then one of you guys can kill them. I can't turn the living into an angel and even if I mark them, if they kill themselves they buy a one way ticket straight to hell.” Those were the worse ones to reap, mainly because they thought that offing themselves was a way to end the pain. Instead it sent you to the one place you will never get relief, well maybe not ever, even a suffering man should know peace even if it's just so he'll miss it more while suffering. Luckily she had completed all her assignments for the day and tomorrow was looking clear as well. Her next appointment was, well look at that, a suicide victim two days from now, shotgun to the face, wont be pretty. Anyone of the humans that might want to become an angel could come with her to that one, probably scare them off. β€œYou willing to turn someone Charlie?” she asked finally putting the phone away and crossing her arms over her chest. Then Lief appeared and Victoria sighed shaking her head, the fairy was the complete opposite of herself. Laid back and lazy he could never hold a job in the real world to blend in let alone an important one like hers. Good thing she had no time for relationships because she might find out that opposites attract.

Pushing off the ledge she had taken a seat upon she walks further into the caves following after Nyx. For the most part she only knew names of the people down here but Nyx, she was someone that Victoria had a bit more information on. If Victoria could be considered and angel then Nyx would be considered a demon. Entering the 'kitchen' she watched the other woman for a moment. β€œWhat exactly was your grand plan here? I can understand having someone to boss around for yourself seems like a grand idea but why bring the rest of us along? I mean you're giving them options and what happens if none of them pick you, would you just force someone?”

(OOC: s**t post sorry)

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
x
        User Image
        User Image

Nyx was bent down, scavenging the fridge for something sweet. She knew there were cupcakes hiding there somewhere behind all the vegetables and gross-tasting stuff. Anytime her hunger was beginning to grow, she binged. Granted it wasn't very different from how she ate usually. She probably went out and got pizza for herself at least three times a week. She wasn't what you called a healthy eater.

However when her lust grew more demanding -- when it was needed to replenish her energy and strength -- she found herself gorging on anything sweet she could get her hands on.

After pushing away unwanted vegetable after unwanted vegetable, she finally found the cupcakes hiding away at the back of the fridge with a lid over them. She pulled out the entire tray and set them on the counter before going into the freezer for ice cream.

Nyx felt "angel" before she saw it. It was the same shiver every time. She didn't like it all too much. After all she had known what it was like to live with a part of their magic in her. It only caused the worst parts of her childhood, not really a big deal or anything. Not like she spent years trying to undo something in herself that she hadn't even caused. Not like she didn't hold any sort of grudge against angels.

β€œWhat exactly was your grand plan here? I can understand having someone to boss around for yourself seems like a grand idea but why bring the rest of us along? I mean you're giving them options and what happens if none of them pick you, would you just force someone?”

A laugh escaped Nyx's lips as she sat up on the counter by the cupcakes and picked one out delicately. The ice cream, she had decided, she would grab later.

"It's funny that you seem to think that I have some ulterior motive,"
                                                      Nyx said, taking a bite of the cupcake. "I have made my ideas clear, have I not? Everyone's been given a choice. I'm not forcing anyone to stay. I may have helped in bringing them here, but I could careless if they stayed. As they say -- there's plenty of other fish in the sea. And I'm not looking for someone to boss around. If I wanted that, I would simply go outside and find some weak ******** or something."

A dark expression crossed Nyx's face (though it might have seemed humorous in that she was still eating her cupcake).

"It really shows how much you pay attention to my character when you assume that I would force someone to subject to me for my own personal gain. If I was going to do that, I would have done it already. The only times I have ever used my power to force somebody to do something, is when they are causing a disturbance that effects anyone around them. I don't force people to do things they don't actually want to do to. I might be a sexual demon, but I set morals for myself nonetheless. Don't feed me self-righteous bullshit."

There were bad apples in every race. It was known to her that quite a few resided in hers. However, if it had not been made clear before, Nyx had completed disassociated herself from the such she speaks of. Those were sexual predators. The ones that were often spoken of in the legends regarding her species. She had made sure never to become one of them.

ooc : click top picture for outfit

LOCATION x β–Œx kitchen x β–Œx WITH x β–Œx Victoria x β–Œx THOUGHTS? x β–Œx im gonna snap soon x

Jokers Gal's Boyfriend

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

β€œYou either want someone or you plan on turning all of this into some sort of internet thing for cash. Sorry but you're going to count me out because I have real things to do and not sit around playing house. Yes I listened to what you were saying in there but I have experience to rely on not some speech you decide to make me. Do I assume you would entrance someone to be your slave? Of course I do, because you are a demon and that's what demons do. I might be self-righteous but at least I'm not kidding myself, demons cant have morals because demons aren't human.” Victoria said crossing her arms over her chest before feeling the vibrate of the phone in her pocket. Sighing she fished it out and looked at the screen. Normal people's phones wouldn't get reception down here but then again the person sending her the messages wasn't a normal person. β€œSome of us have jobs to do,” she said turning and walking out of the kitchen.

Apparently someone else needed reaping, there was a new serial killer in town. Well she wasn't one yet but there were several terminal people who were now scheduled to die by her hands. The woman was a nurse and she was going to euthanize the sick. Although she liked her job sometimes she didn't understand people like this Nurse, the news was going to call her the Angel of Death by the time she was scheduled to be reaped. Humans were such immoral creatures at time, but of course, according to Victoria, that was from the exposure of demons such as Nyx. Getting to the exit of the cave she got out and saw a few fellow creatures. She recognized all of them, knowing whose name belonged to each face but not necessarily what they were. The only one she knew of what they were was Charles since she had to reap his victims sometimes. As she walked towards the exit she passed by first Ella who was heading out then Afleska who was heading in. Nodding hello to head as they passed by each other. β€œWork,” she muttered passing Charles whose face showed no emotion at all, of course. Before everyone got out of earshot she turned to them, β€œCan anyone give me a lift to the post office and then the hospital?” she asked the three.

Aged Noob

User Image
E L L A tab MARIE tab W A D E

Located:Forest, around town With: Victoria

tab An angel passed her on her way out, just as Charles and his little puppy were nearing the entrance. The angel seemed very... nice. Well clean, pure.

β€œCan anyone give me a lift to the post office and then the hospital?”

tab Ella had nothing better to do, so she decided to accept. Spending the day with could end up a bit grating but she would rather deal with a goody goody than spend a moment with arrogant Charles. Walking to where the Angel had stopped she attempted to smile. It was more like a slight lift in the corner of her mouth. Ella brushed some of her errant curls out of her eyes.

"I could procure a vehicle for you."

Nodding she jogged out to a nearby highway at a quick pace. Hitting the road she jogged the few miles into town in a matter of half a minute or so. Following signs to an airport she slowed to a human jog and sniffed around in the long term parking lot. She found the freshest car she could figuring the owner wouldn't come back quite so soon. Grabbing a piece of metal out of the pocket of her jeans, she quickly popped the lock. Although she had been popping locks of all sorts for hundreds of years the alarm system was fairly new. She could hear the alarm system engaging and before she could open the door and unhook the correct wires the blaring horn sounded once. Ripping the correct wire free, she then proceeded to hot wire the car, which again with the new technology was a newer concept. The engine rumbled to life, and she let it warm up a bit while she looked over her selection. Her nose had chosen a moderately modern ford silver pickup truck, who had a meticulous driver it seemed. The seats were completely clean, and very thin layer of dust could be detected by Ella's eyes. It was a good find. Pulling out of the lot she made note of important features and how they related to the caves. Passing a car dealership she made herself promise to get there soon to grab a vehicle the 'moral' way. Which meant the bank system first and lots of odd looks when she walked in with thirty thousand dollars of cash... That could come later. Pulling over on the highway she disconnected the wires to turn the truck off. She locked it behind her, and jogged back to where stood. It had been a good five minutes, not the quickest job Ella had done, but she didn't think it mattered in this context.

"So you wanted to go to the Post Office first, yah? I suppose the caves don't have a postie... And then to 'ospital? "

Shadow - Dragon

Timid Kitten

User Image
                      Kaitlyn's eyes wandered behind her as Ella stated she would be going for a walk. The little Asian continued on her way towards where she had seen Nyx disappear into the kitchen. Upon entering the room she saw the sex-demon and a brunette haired woman, who promptly left saying she needed a ride. Katie bent over as she reached into the fridge and grabbed a cold bottle of water. She unscrewed the cap and took a big gulp of the cool liquid, closing the fridge and using the counter to stabilize herself.

The panic attack washed over quickly and Katie opened her eyes slowly. That was when she heard an angry voice, screaming at the other two in the room she had just left. Something about a missing possession. The brunette girl looked over at Nyx, sighing softly. "This is going to be a nut house..."the girl mumbled, once more taking another gulp of her water. She moved, bottle in hand, back towards the exit of the kitchen. She stood in the threshold of the two rooms, looking back at the drama that had started. There was a few people she did not recognize, a tall male now accompanied the others as well as the source for the voice, a small brunette woman."Why do people have to yell?

【 Human】【 Overwhelmed 】【Twenty】【Dressed for..Caves?】
【OOC: Waiting on Shadow before I post Afleska.】

Fluffy Sex Symbol

User Image

legacyforβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β™š i keep going to the river to pray ❜
                                legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy forgotten legacy for
                                legacyforgottenlegacy'CAUSExxIxxNEEDxxSOMETHINGxxTHATxxCANxxWASHxxALLxxOFxxTHExxPAIN
                                legacy forgotten>> BUT ATβ—žMOST I'M SLEEPING ALL THESE DEMONS AWAY ! !
                                legacy forgotten
                                  User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                • Xβ–ˆ β™š MOOD ❜ EMBARRASSED;xxβ–ˆ β™š LOCATION ❜ CAVESxxβ–ˆ β™š COMPANY ❜ CHARLIE, LIEF, VICTORIA(?), GALExxβ–ˆ β™š OUTFIT ❜

"I'm late!!!" She screamed, quickly running through the forest still putting on her clothes. "I hope I didn't miss anything!" She spoke to herself as she thrust-ed her hat onto her head before picking up the pace. The strawberry blonde had over slept by accident, and failed to get up when she should have, it was late and the kids are bound to be awake by now. She could just picture Charlie, bored there with out her, complaining like the small child that Bianca thought she was but really wasn't.

Oh gosh, she had to hurry, not only for the fact of Charlie, but because she didn't want to miss the single moment the humans awoke. She wanted to capture the moment on camera to add to her collection of memory photos. The very thought of missing this caused her to sprint all the way till she found the cave, and ran in screaming. "CHARLIE!!! CHARLIE!!! " She cried, holding her hat into her head as she ran through the cave, her voice echoing loudly along with her heavy foot steps, hoping she wasn't lost again.

She ran around the caves till she heard voices echoing from one end of the caves, causing the strawberry blonde siren to perk up and run even faster. "CHARLIE~!" She sang loudly as she ran up to her tiny friend, running her down with a big hug. "I found you!!" She giggled, rubbing her cheek against Charlies face. "I was afraid I was lost! I was running around for awhile before I found you guys" She sighed, and noticed Lief. "LIEF!!!" She giggled, hugging him.

She was so excited that she didn't even notice the somewhat, tense atmosphere in the cave till she saw the people looking at her as if she had a third eye. "Um.. What did I i miss...?" She spoke softly. Feeling like she should shrink down to the size of a star fish and hide under a rock, she hid behind Lief, looking at the others from behind him.

OOC: This was made in a rush, so I'm sorry if I left anything out. Please let me know if I did and I will edit it. Also sorry for it being crappy. OTL (And yaay for bianca for being terrible at reading the mood.)

"Speaking."

"Others speaking."

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
x
        User Image
        User Image

"Poor child assumes that the demons she's hears about from myths and legends are the truth -- rather than fabrications and exaggerations of separate accounts. I repeat that I have no ulterior motive and that it only seems logical that if I wanted to force someone as my slave, I wouldn't have gone to this much trouble. My, I feel bad for all the other species you generalize. Of course, I will admit to my grudge but I've been smart enough to give everyone a fighting chance before reducing them to the stereotypes associated with their species," Nyx smiled, licking the icing off her cupcake. This self-righteous bullshit was getting on her nerves. "Child, if you haven't noticed you aren't in much of a position to judge -- you aren't human either."

Nyx leaned her head against the cupboard behind her, picking another cupcake from the tray beside her. She sincerely hoped none of the children she had brought turned into self-righteous angels. What petty creatures a majority of them turned out to be.

All of this "high-and-mighty" bullshit burrowed into her nerves, creating knots in her back that weren't there before. Somebody one day would come down on those angels and give them a good sense of reality. Good and evil were not completely separate things as angels so often made them out to be. No, good and evil went hand-in-hand. They were twin-flames.

Nyx watched the small Asian girl for a moment as she took a water bottle. Nyx was about to joke about how she wasn't allowed to go through the fridge without permission, but decided against it because of the emotions that were radiating off of her.

"Trust me," Nyx muttered, going to the freezer for the ice cream she had been craving. "It already was."

She rummaged around the drawers for a spoon before pulling the lid off and scooping away. She followed behind the girl standing in the doorway.

"I'm like pregnant human," she complained, pulling the spoon from her mouth. "It's a bit sickening to say the least. I can't imagine what it's like to actually carry a child."

ooc : click top picture for outfit

LOCATION x β–Œx kitchen doorway x β–Œx WITH x β–Œx too much people x β–Œx THOUGHTS? x β–Œx im pregnant x

4,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                  β™›xx𝕽 I V E R A xxxx ❝ π–Œ 𝖆 𝖑 π–Š ❞ xxxx 𝕭 E N E T T E xx
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–Œβ–Œβ I am the architect of my own ❞xxβ€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’xx❛ DESTRUCTION ❜

xxxxx The room started to fill up, people like Victoria and Ella left the room soon after she arrived which was really no problem to her seeing that just like any other supernatural being in the room they had life's out side of the outskirts and into town. They either gain a job, pleasure( mainly that comment going towards Nyx), or personal interest. Gale not one to meddle into people life's, but seeing as something was taken from her, everyone a suspect. If Victoria or Ella took her book, she'll just hunt them down later.

So far her suspicions were hanging out on the two well know prankster in the den. The siren and the wolf.

[b]" I'm not gonna ask again, did any of you take my book yes or no" she said it this time calming herself more. Her eyes were till there bright fox ember eyes keeping herself alerted for any heated argument that was turning over. Before the tension was going on it was broken as a shrieking voice yelled out making Gale cover her ears. "damn sirens alway being so loud" she mumbled under her breathe, as a very late Chavarin screamed out and ran over hugging her accusing party. One the screeching stop, Gale let her sensitive ear go and crossed her hands over her arms. " The usual meeting routing, new human, thief's and a missing book that someone stoled from me while I was asleep" she grumbled out in annoyance.

Gale anger mood slithered down a bit when her nose caught a rather new smell, second later Nyx and a unknown girl came out of the kitchen. The girl smelled bloody for some reason, when looking down at her close she could already tell why. "To get to the bottom of thing" she said sarcastically waving her hand in the air to get the blood smell out. "Why do you smell so bloody" she question to the human girl as Gale crinkling up her nose.

User Image

( outofcharacter ) :: First post!, it's not that great but it's something!

Timid Kitten

User Image
                      User Image
                      The Girl that had been so angry seemed to simmer down, but was quickly replaced by an excitable strawberry blonde woman. Katie's eyes were wide as she watched the events in front of her unfold but slowly blinked and looked over at Nyx. "I'm like pregnant human," Nyx complained, pulling the spoon from her mouth. "It's a bit sickening to say the least. I can't imagine what it's like to actually carry a child." The womans expression and actions caused Katie to hide a soft laugh behind her hand at first, but then her smile faded slowly.

"Why do you smell so bloody"
                      Katie froze, the back of her hand still covering her mouth. Sure, Nyx had saved her from plunging the blade into her own chest, but in the process Katie had cut her hand. It was not deep, but she guessed with all of the supernatural creatures in the room, it was bound to be picked up on. Katie's cheeks flushed a pretty shade of pink and she tucked her hand into her vest pocket. "I, uh, hurt myself." She muttered softly, her eyes fluttering up to the brunette haired woman who had been causing all of the ruckus so far. Her lips twisted in a half smile then Katie slowly opened her bottle of water and had another gulp. The anxiety she had been feeling only moments before was starting to come under control, Nyx's predicament had taken her mind off of the racing problems in her mind. Instead, now she focused on the firey little one in front of her. "What's it to you?"User Image

【 Human】【 Cranky? 】【Twenty】【Dressed for..Caves?】
【OOC: .】

Jokers Gal's Boyfriend

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Cocking an eyebrow as the female vampire agreed to take her but before she could say anything else she was off using that unnatural speed she'd seen from other supernatural creatures. It was interesting to say the least that a creature of the night would so willingly help an angel. Victoria knew she wasn't in any apparent danger because angels didn't bleed so there was no reason for the vampire to hurt her. Then again it was probably because she had mentioned the hospital. She had a reap but hospitals meant free blood if you could get away with it. The reason she wanted the post office first was because she had a P.O. Box with various ids in it. She had a few of them that made her a visiting doctor and whoever she was with an intern learning the ropes to see if they wanted to really become a doctor. Having used identification like this before in this very hospital she knew she could get away with it. Other places had been harder in the past so she had ids that set her up as a police officer, FBI, CIA even the youngest member of the Secret Service ever. As Ella jogged over Victoria sighed.

β€œYes I need to go to a specific post office to pick up a way to get into the hospital unnoticed. Are you coming with or am I taking the truck alone? Either way thanks,” she had been confused on why Ella had vacated the car if she was going but maybe the vampire was just locating a car for her to take. Obviously Ella didn't have a truck just stashed nearby so it meant hot wiring it.

If Ella indeed came with her and did cause trouble then they would catch sight of a rare type of angelic reaper. Since supernatural creatures were harder to track her higher ups would never give her a reap when they attacked and killed someone. Charles was different because he would stalk the victim before killing them. When it came to a vampire or werewolf mauling a reaper known as Fate would appear to harvest the soul. Fates looked like the more traditional idea of the grim reaper, however half the size and in white robes. More so they looked like someone removed the lower half to make them half the size because they floated in the air. Victoria figured that most supernatural creatures knew of the Fates and never bothered them. Having read the Harry Potter books she figured them to be dementor in a sense, sucking the soul from the victim. She shivered at the thought of being near a Fate and hoped that if Ella did come she was on her best behavior.

Aged Noob

User Image
E L L A tab MARIE tab W A D E

Located:Forest, Truck With: Victoria

tab The Angel seemed a bit confused at the return of Ella. It wasn't without reason though, vampires were almost as opposite to angels as succubus were. Ella wasn't going to over analyse these mystical feelings, as she could feel her skin on her face start to sizzle. She had been out for longer than usual, her fair skin, though mostly covered by clothing and hair, had been exposed while out running around. Flicking a chunk of her frizzled mane to cover more of her face, she dipped her head and looked up at Victoria through her eyelashes. Ella had two choices; go back inside with the rampaging hormones, or get a quick shot of hemoglobin.The girl looked nice enough, not likely to report her if she took a bit of the donated stuff. Besides Ella would make a hefty contribution later. And to make things tip in favor of helping, she didn't feel the need to indulge Victoria in the ways of hot wiring. Victoria asked if she was coming,

"Yea. I left the truck right on the side of the road, instead of figuring out how to get it back here. Would have taken a bloody eternity."

tab Not waiting for an objection, Ella threw a sizable portion of her mane over her shoulder as she turned and struck off at a human pace. She didn't glance back, but kept her eyes forward, feeling the sizzling burn of her skin starting to disintegrate. She unconsciously pulled her sleeves down lower over her hands, not wanting to feel the smolder on her precious tools of destruction. Her pace had increased and she forced herself to slow down, as she heard the brisk crunch of Victoria's footsteps behind her start to become irregular and spastic. Ella wasn't really sure of the physical capabilities of Angels, or really what their purpose was. She knew they somehow helped with death, but whereas Vampires wrought it, Angels somehow helped it along in a peaceful cheery sort of way. Ella hadn't really connected death with flowers and sunshine before, but maybe thats what Angels were for. The thought gave her the shivers; pink butterflies fluttering around in a cotton candy sky, and poofy bunnies hopping around on bright green grass; the horror! She felt nauseous, and had the sudden urge to hit something.

tab Arriving at the truck proved to be a brilliant distraction. Ella hopped in the driver's seat and started unwrapping the wires again. Although electrocution wouldn't kill, it wasn't something Ella looked forward to.

Shadow - Dragon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces