Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Friend

Yes, definitely! c:
I'm 19 so I don't consider myself an adult just yet, but I will be soon.
Whether I'll be around at that time to still use Gaia is something I don't wanna think about... xD
But there are definitely a lot of adults around here - many are over 18.
It's like Neopets; people think it's a site for kids, when really, mostly people over 20 use it. rofl

Blessed Gaian

I joined when I was 14 and I am now 25 years old. I normally just use my mobile app to check announcements daily and do the daily chance. I do however get active when there is a main event for halloween, christmas, and easter. This site is nowhere as fun as it use to be. Lack of old friends, different interests, lack of free time, and just not into the cyber world much anymore. So it's hard to come here for me and have fun.

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
I joined when I was 11 and now I'm almost 20, if that counts. I am hardly here anymore and only check back to see how my once favorite website dies little by little. Welp, back to work.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
Joke's on you. I've been an adult the whole time.

*dies in a corner*

Tipsy Conversationalist

I was 14 when I joined, and turned 24 a week ago.
I've just returned and I'm wondering if I want to get back into things as well.
But the knowledge that there are more in my age group is certainly refreshing and reassuring!

Vicious Prophet

24,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
Joined about 14/15 and I'm 21 now.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I've only been here since January of 2013. But I am most definitely an adult. biggrin

Lady Slayer

Joined in late '03 and became active in '04. I'm 23 now~

Feral Smoker

I'm an adult. sweatdrop
I'm pretty sure Gaia has a fairly strong audience of people in their 20's. The reason I say that is because most of us probably started playing when we were 12 or something, right? And now that Gaia has grown older with us, a lot of us will sporadically leave but usually come back to visit (say, during Halloween events) every once in a while.

Alien Sweetheart

*rubs hands together* I OLD AS BALLS!!

GET OFF MY YARD!!! scream

Beloved Pal

User Image

I originally joined the site back in '06/'07, and keep coming back every few years. I was ten or eleven when I first joined, I think? I don't really remember hahaha. but I'm almost nineteen now, which isn't obviously that old, but I feel like it counts for me!

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I was seventeen when I joined, and I'm twenty eight now. I feel like you're never too old for stuff like this. Everyone needs fun things and hobbies in their life, not just kids. That being said, I've gradually lost interest in Gaia somewhat, but it isn't so much that I've outgrown it. It's the direction that the site has taken that just has me disappointed. I used to be very enthusiastic about Gaia; now not so much. It's a shame. But I would never stop coming here due to age.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Joined when I was 11(!!), now I'm 21.

Ten whole years with this piece of a**, and maaaan do I not regret a single day of it.

It's still fun for me. Just not AS fun.

Divine Muse

Started here in my 20's in 2003.
Turned 41 a couple weeks ago (Around Lanzers age), I know a lot of other people on here older than I am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff